Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,027,246 Views | 231616 Replies | Last: 6 hrs ago by ProgN
TxAG#2011
How long do you want to ignore this user?
COIN crushing yeeeehawww. They do all custody and transactions for the ETF. Easy as pie
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Heineken-Ashi said:

Heineken-Ashi said:

ROKU is either going up 10% or down 10%.
Down it is
I have an ugly and bitter history with ROKU, but I put in a buy at 73 if it makes it that far.
bmoochie
AG
Brian Earl Spilner said:

Heineken-Ashi said:

Heineken-Ashi said:

ROKU is either going up 10% or down 10%.
Down it is
I have an ugly and bitter history with ROKU, but I put in a buy at 73 if it makes it that far.
we know... I kid I kid!
RightWingConspirator
AG
I've had a long position of about 80 shares in TTD for years. Glad to see I'll likely go green finally.
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
Tomorrow's lottos:
I've got arm 149/150 call spreads
Fsly 17 calls
Spy 505/506 call spreads
Smci 740p (ded...broke 1k and never looking back)

All lotto sized, even if nothing hits this has been an incredible week
ProgN
I've been without internet all day.

I'm sorry gang that FSLY got crushed after beating estimates. I'm holding but not adding more. I'll be looking for other plays to make it up to everyone.
South Platte
ProgN said:

I'm sorry gang that FSLY got crushed after beating estimates. I'm holding but not adding more. I'll be looking for other plays to make it up to everyone.
Ari Gold: "Yeah, well my kid is going to community college!!!!!"

No apology necessary, that how stock go.
ETX_Ag_22_24
AG
SMCI may just run forever. Top coming soon??
Heineken-Ashi
ProgN said:

Heineken-Ashi
ETX_Ag_22_24 said:

SMCI may just run forever. Top coming soon??
It's pretty much the sole reason IWM made a new high today
ProgN
Heineken-Ashi said:

ProgN said:

El Chupacabra
ProgN said:

Time to hold and sell CC's for the next 37 years to get back to even!
Bulldog73
AG
Of course. I narrowed my (tiny) TTD position today. Fail.
Lee Van Cleef
AG
The response to FSLY's earnings has been fascinating...still trying to process this 30% down result. I listened to the conference call and the tone and overall demeanor of FSLY leadership did in no way signal concern. The quarter revenue and EPS numbers combined with the 2024 guide does not line up with a near 1/3 loss of market cap.

I bought more aggressively through Thursday's trading day and am prepared to add more on Friday.
ProgN
El Chupacabra said:

ProgN said:

Time to hold and sell CC's for the next 37 years to get back to even!
ProgN
Lee Van Cleef said:

The response to FSLY's earnings has been fascinating...still trying to process this 30% down result. I listened to the conference call and the tone and overall demeanor of FSLY leadership did in no way signal concern. The quarter revenue and EPS numbers combined with the 2024 guide does not line up with a near 1/3 loss of market cap.

I bought more aggressively through Thursday's trading day and am prepared to add more on Friday.
Agreed and 3 firms actually raised their price targets on it this morning. IMO, the 30% selloff is way overdone.
El_duderino
Decent volume on the 15 march 24 $20 call for FSLY. I'll be putting an order in tomorrow morning for shares. RSI all the way down to 9 on the 4 hour chart
HoustonAg2014
AG
I can't wait for the day that WWR pulls an SMCI… Wake up and give the work month the middle finger
Bird Poo
AG
ProgN said:

No worries big dawg. Im holding too! I look forward to your next pick!
Brewmaster
AG
oldarmy1 said:

You guys are going to have to have members of OA1Trading.com tell you how we did today. You wouldn't believe me if I told you.... Going fishing tomorrow.
El_duderino
Took the words right out of my mouth.
E
AG
HoustonAg2014 said:

I can't wait for the day that WWR pulls an SMCI… Wake up and give the work month the middle finger

Now you've jinxed it… drops 10% tomorrow
WoMD
E said:

HoustonAg2014 said:

That 0.05 drop is gonna leave a mark...
djmeen95
AG
WoMD said:

E said:

HoustonAg2014 said:

That 0.05 drop is gonna leave a mark...

Heineken-Ashi
Lee Van Cleef said:

Trading is hard. You have to start to understand market sentiment. I posted late last week how I thought FSLY was overbought and ripe for a pullback and that I was considering puts on it.

At the same time, the hardest thing to do is to recognize bullishness vs bearishness and where it is short term vs long. This is short term for FSLY. On the other hand, I was expecting short term bearishness for AMAT followed by extreme long term bullishness. I was wrong on the short term (though don't be surprised if it pulls back under $200 before going higher).

And I challenge all of you to step away from linear thinking. For any stock, go to a daily or weekly candle view and switch your chart to log mode. If the stock has had period of extreme bullishness or bearishness, they will become smoothed out and you might spot a different trend than the simple linear one.

The absolute best traders I've come across bat 60-70%. 50% is damned good. Where you win is with risk management, losing your ego, pride, and inherent bias, and viewing everything from a truly neutral eye. This is why I stress risk/reward so much. Yes, I bet on some losers. Quite a few actually. But if I see a 5% risk to 25% reward setup, I know I have to take every single one. Because the ones that hit will far outpace the ones that dont. That is how you take the next step. The second you start picking and choosing which setups you want to play.. and when you alter your strategy for an earnings play that you otherwise might not have employed, thats when the losers start to take over and you start relying on luck.
Heineken-Ashi
Mentioned this earlier, but just read this on another forum and had to pass on..

Quote:

Russell 2000 is up 34 point ytd. 26 point is from smci. Rest 8 came from other 1900 us stock
trip98
AG
ProgN said:

Amigo...as we all know everyone has to make decisions for themselves and they are accountable. Not you. And you've preached that very thing repeatedly
Don't sweat it. You've added way more value to the thread than to worry about one bad call.
GreasenUSA
AG
Heineken-Ashi said:

Mentioned this earlier, but just read this on another forum and had to pass on..

Quote:

Russell 2000 is up 34 point ytd. 26 point is from smci. Rest 8 came from other 1900 us stock

only 1 sam
EliteZags
AG
times like these I have to take consolation in the relief that I never heard of SMCI prior to the past month cause I would've A. not bought in enough, and B. sold off most before 500 and never forgive myself

PLTR will be my one shot to get it right
Quacked
I told myself I was going to let go of SMCI if it hit 1k. Got my sell set for all but one share left tomorrow.

It'll hit 2000, you're welcome
oldarmy1
AG
Basically, we had one of those days where every trade worked.

We had two members spot trades I train as well. One was a NET bottom which yielded over 100% and a inexperienced trader spotted SBUX which was a good low but the move back to MT didn't really give a trim and became the top off the move. Decision had to be given for small, and most accounts, to exit; even though the calls closed a penny above entry. With all the great gainers no point in risking an overnight hold with an expiring position. No trim - no stay.

ABBV was a great entry and gave trim. Longer term calls. We grabbed AAPL lottos and enter today net free and in the money on those.

We took BA and got gains to eliminate risk. Multiple more trades and all produced. HSY entered at Wednesday lows popped $3. MCD calls entered Wed went in the money for big gains. JNJ tricksy low trade ran back to top line resistance for big gains. One of those days where everything we touched paid off the technicals.
Towns03
AG
Is fsly going to bounce back today? Or continue to gap down?? What are the thoughts??
tlh3842
AG
trip98 said:

ProgN said:

Amigo...as we all know everyone has to make decisions for themselves and they are accountable. Not you. And you've preached that very thing repeatedly
Don't sweat it. You've added way more value to the thread than to worry about one bad call.

Hey don't tell him that, keep the pressure...

Bring us the next big winner ProgN!
Talon2DSO
AG
HoustonAg2014 said:

That would be generational life changing for me.
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
ProgN said:

Hey buddy let's not dwell on that, instead let's focus on the fact that you didn't remind us that ttd earnings were yesterday!
Srsly though hope you were offline for something good
First Page Last Page
Page 6319 of 6618

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.