Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,027,198 Views | 231616 Replies | Last: 6 hrs ago by ProgN
Heineken-Ashi
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Brewmaster said:

scalped some BIG, that was wild. bought at 4.60, sold at 5.
Now that you sold, it's going to $10
Heineken-Ashi
BIG - completely overbought on intraday, just popping up off the ground on daily after yesterday gave a buy signal.
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
Spoony Love said:

I have a feeling SPY is going to try and test the recent high if we can leave 500.5 behind. It has been a contentious day so far. Gap has been filled and there is enough energy to rise further. Bulls keep fighting off bears.

Nice call! LFG!
aggies4life
AG
I believe you got out of some of your position on mara a few days back.....when do you plan on getting back in?
Philip J Fry
AG
I'm net free, but will look to add if it dips below 20
Maximus Johnson
AG
I don't trade often nor do I have very many dollars tied up into investing outside of my company sponsored 401K, but I have a few thousand dollars in BKLC with an average cost of $87.93. I have made around 8% on my money so far. I have bi-weekly deposits that go into my Fidelity account that I have just been dumping into this fund.

Curious on you guys' thoughts on a fund that allows me to be as non-active as possible that may perform better?
Heineken-Ashi
aggies4life said:

I believe you got out of some of your position on mara a few days back.....when do you plan on getting back in?
All depends. As long as its under the previous high theres a lot of potential things that can happen. I'm watching it and BTC. $20 is my line in the sand to keep the bullish going higher sooner.
ETX_Ag_22_24
AG
Hello FUBO! Spike to 2.25 but back down quickly, thought it was about to run and close the gap
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Hell of a bounce for TNA this week, about to hit $40 again.
El_duderino
So this is what I wake up to. SMCI almost 1000 and an ATR of 58.
M4 Benelli
Heineken-Ashi said:

Brewmaster said:

I had to check some meme forums after seeing this pop. Didn't see any meme tomfoolery and cashed in some hearty profit.

Does everyone see FSLY sliding multi day? Wouldn't mind scooping some up if it continues to spiral downwards.
El_duderino
Might scoop up some cheap FSLY here if it can hold $16
Number Monkey
AG
PRWAX is one I'm in. It's outperformed the S&P YTD, 1 year, 5 years and 10 years
bhanacik
AG
I went ahead and got some FSLY here. Might also look at selling some Put options for some premium as I'd be ok owning more if it drops more
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Thoughts on AAPL's buy territory? I haven't bought in years at this point (been holding since 2020), but this selloff for the past month seems a bit overdone, considering it hasn't rallied along with the other mag 7.
agdaddy04
AG
What's got into CROX today?
fightintxag13
AG
Earnings
Brewmaster
AG
Heineken-Ashi said:

Brewmaster said:

I hope it does! it was a scalp only, awful entry for a longer hold. mission accomplished though. I will add it back if it dips. appreciate your posts here and knowledge drops. Still learning here
cryption
Bezos selling $4 bil in amazon stock has me thinking of some profits. He's good at timing the top when he sells
Red Pear Luke (BCS)
Sponsor
AG
Sold one of the two TSLA $200C for Mar 1st at $6.30.
EliteZags
AG
Thinking GOOG @143 and PYPL @59 over SPY @500
(long holds)
AgCPA95
AG
fightintxag13 said:

Earnings
$CROX

Beat on earnings and revenue and estimated a 2024 EPS range up from what analysts had previously pegged them at.
Heineken-Ashi
Just bought a handful of March $160 puts for AMAT. Willing to lose it if it rockets. But hoping for the selloff.
Chef Elko
AG
Heineken-Ashi said:

Just bought a handful of March $160 puts for AMAT. Willing to lose it if it rockets. But hoping for the selloff.
Playing a 2/23 call spread so you're welcome
Heineken-Ashi
ROKU is either going up 10% or down 10%.
Heineken-Ashi
Heineken-Ashi said:

ROKU is either going up 10% or down 10%.
Down it is
Heineken-Ashi
AMAT up.
TTD up huge
cgh1999
AG
Heineken-Ashi said:

TTD up huge

Thank goodness I kept a runner on my TTD calls. Was up 200% and sold 2, kept 1!! Wish I had bigger…
Brewmaster
AG
Red Pear Luke (BCS) said:

Sold one of the two TSLA $200C for Mar 1st at $6.30.

I'm still in next week 200C's. I'd been watching that 196 level all day and finally got in once it held.

201 is our next resistance, tagged it after hours. I probably could've sold one right before close.
El Chupacabra
Would have been a banner day were it not for FSLY.
El Chupacabra
Brian Earl Spilner said:

Thoughts on AAPL's buy territory? I haven't bought in years at this point (been holding since 2020), but this selloff for the past month seems a bit overdone, considering it hasn't rallied along with the other mag 7.
Best time to buy apple was yesterday. Next best time is today.
oldarmy1
AG
You guys are going to have to have members of OA1Trading.com tell you how we did today. You wouldn't believe me if I told you.... Going fishing tomorrow.
agdaddy04
AG
I've held through these roller coasters before on TTD. Kind of thinking of taking some profit tomorrow.
AgPT06
AG
Definite jealously here. I was watching TTD and thought it could go but Ive just been burned by too many earnings. I have too many shares as it is so would have been unwise to put more into it with the risk of opposite having. Buuuut, I may nibble at MGNI with theirs coming up 2/28. It closed above the 9.53 resistance and is up another 4% after hours. But by 2/28 the whole market may melt back down as well.
ETX_Ag_22_24
AG
Pretty positive earnings reaction on BLZE. May take some profits here
First Page Last Page
Page 6318 of 6618

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.