Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

22,906,531 Views | 227753 Replies | Last: 3 hrs ago by Brian Earl Spilner
Heineken-Ashi
How long do you want to ignore this user?
MARA - If this morning's low holds and it breaks above Monday's $19.73 high, the next significant resistance should be $21-$23.50. $25 range would be the absolute most before a turn down.

We are in the chop zone. $14.50 - $32 is the chop range thanks to the massive runup and the big selloff. Anything can between those points.
Heineken-Ashi
BLDE is still building. Stop is still $2.90. Once it breaks above $3.30, first target is $3.50. And once it breaks above $4.00 it should be off to the races.
ETX_Ag_22_24
AG
Long time lurker, but this thread has been phenomenal lately! Prog and Heineken have been spot on and extremely helpful. Curious if anyone else is still Holding FSLY after today's action? Also, would love to hear thoughts on BLZE. I have been trading this stock since mid December and it looks like it may finally have some real life!
nortex97
AG
I think AMD looks pretty good today so far, heading into the afternoon session.

Heineken-Ashi
ETX_Ag_22_24 said:

Long time lurker, but this thread has been phenomenal lately! Prog and Heineken have been spot on and extremely helpful. Curious if anyone else is still Holding FSLY after today's action? Also, would love to hear thoughts on BLZE. I have been trading this stock since mid December and it looks like it may finally have some real life!
BLZE has the rare double cup with a tiny handle. To me, double bottoms are not the most bullish long term. They usually signals the next big move is a final move before a new trip down. I've got $9.20-$9.75 as next resistance as that's the last chop zone before it tanked in April 2022, and it's also where the next gap is. If it can hold a higher low after that, I see $11-$12 as a possibility. Should it move down into an overlapping shape with previous highs, $10.50-$11 might be all we get if we get it at all. Any breakdown below $6.00 and I would get neutral at best and more likely bearish.
Red Pear Jack
Sponsor
Great POWL play Prog, congrats. Booked profits here as well.
ETX_Ag_22_24
AG
Really appreciate the insight! I had a target of $10-12 in the short term. Was first intrigued by the setup due to the similarities with AFRM before it exploded. Was hoping BLZE might be able to mirror the results in some way.
Heineken-Ashi
FOMC coming up. Who wants to gamble on some Q's today expiring $424's?
Brewmaster
AG
Heineken-Ashi said:

I like it! especially after tech sell off since Monday.

also entered FTV calls on the dip, looks really strong since lunch or so.
Heineken-Ashi
Want to see if Q's can hold $420 area before FOMC. Get the small timeframe technicals more towards oversold.
El Chupacabra
Damn nice call on POWL. That's a big day if you own a bunch of shares.

I bought 1 share just to get it on my 'board' so I could read more about it. Wish I would have accidentally bought 1000.
Heineken-Ashi
In on Q's $424 daily's. All or nothing.
WestTexAg12
AG
Heineken-Ashi said:

Not sure why the sell off. Everyone knew rates weren't getting cut today.
Heineken-Ashi
WestTexAg12 said:

Heineken-Ashi said:

Not sure why the sell off. Everyone knew rates weren't getting cut today.
There doesn't have to be a why. A bunch of algos and irrational emotional day traders slinging weight. Nasdaq put in a low this morning and looks like it wants to bounce off it. That's all I see, hoping for FED nonsense to catapult. If it doesn't work, I'm only out a tiny tiny fraction of money I was willing to completely risk.
Heineken-Ashi
Also jumped in some 2/2/24 $423's.
Heineken-Ashi
BOOM
SAag1113
AG
Sheesh I bet those paid
Heineken-Ashi
Sold 75% of the today expiring. Looking for 3x on the rest but watching the candles closely.
ProgN
ETX_Ag_22_24 said:

Welcome to the clubhouse!

I'm still in FSLY at just below breakeven. It hasn't moved yet like I anticipated and evaluating if I want to keep it. It's not a major holding and I'm sitting on a lot of cash but I am getting bored with it, though I don't see anything I'd buy right now anyway. They report earnings on 2/14, and their earnings have improved qtr to qtr for the last year. If that continues this qtr, then I think this stock is $28-31 stock which would be a good return.

Brian Earl Spilner
AG
TNA popping off
Heineken-Ashi
Brian Earl Spilner said:

TNA popping off
If this continues yall meet me in Vegas and we will invest in some TNA
El_duderino
Knew that $.10/$.14 per contract after the overreaction was gonna turn out well
FireJimbonow
Might be a dumb questions but can someone explain the SAVAW that popped up in my account?
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Heineken-Ashi said:

Brian Earl Spilner said:

TNA popping off
confucius_ag
AG
FireJimbonow said:

Might be a dumb questions but can someone explain the SAVAW that popped up in my account?
Warrants that were issued.
ProgN
Heineken-Ashi said:

Brian Earl Spilner said:

TNA popping off
Heineken-Ashi
That reversed quickly. Got a free ride though on both trades and a little profit on today's expiring.
Heineken-Ashi
Reload? What do yall think? Hourly is dragging the floor
Heineken-Ashi
Heineken-Ashi said:

Reload? What do yall think? Hourly is dragging the floor
Calling it a day with new lows. Remaining Friday expiring still have a chance.
Heineken-Ashi
BIG has entered the buy zone. Stop $5.35. Would wait for a low to form and a move off of it that looks constructive.

Target min - $10.25
Target mac - $15.50
Heineken-Ashi
LUMN 14 cents off stop at $1.10. Good R/R. Check old posts for targets.
Tibbers
$GVSI merger apparently going through. American Blockchain corporation. My guess is the merging partner is Propy but apparently the deal is finalizing. Only took three years but here we are.
El_duderino
Looks like the 8 is close to crossing the 21 on the daily/weekly for UNFI. RSI also making higher lows as it's climbing up and MACD crossing on the daily.
reedsterg
AG
Tibbers said:

$GVSI merger apparently going through. American Blockchain corporation. My guess is the merging partner is Propy but apparently the deal is finalizing. Only took three years but here we are.

So any idea what kind of potential it has once finalized? What's the best exit strategy?
bhanacik
AG
Heineken-Ashi said:

BIG has entered the buy zone. Stop $5.35. Would wait for a low to form and a move off of it that looks constructive.

Target min - $10.25
Target mac - $15.50
Similar to Prog's callout on POWL; I'm seeing that Blackrock increased their holdings of BIG to 7.9% on 1/26. They have earnings on 2/29, so might be something to watch.
First Page Last Page
Page 6286 of 6508

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.