Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

22,955,317 Views | 227828 Replies | Last: 5 hrs ago by ProgN
ProgN
How long do you want to ignore this user?
When we collapse, physical gold and silver in your possession, with ammo, will be what you need. I'm not implying you sell everything right now, but booking some profits into physical precious metals would be a prudent decision imo.
southernskies
Need XOM to give me a run here. I think Farmer previously said it usually has a run up to dividend? Usually. We'll see if something can shake out here
EngrAg14
AG
5/25/23 to 10/27/23 looks like a relatively solid inverse cup, and with the current upward movement could be the handle.

Which would mean potentially a major move downward end of Nov/December period.
Anyone else see this or know of an event that could be the catalyst for a move (job/rate/etc) around that period?
bmoochie
AG
ProgN said:

When we collapse, physical gold and silver in your possession, with ammo, will be what you need. I'm not implying you sell everything right now, but booking some profits into physical precious metals would be a prudent decision imo.

where are good places to purchase said items?
joekm3
AG
I recommend working with a couple of local gold and silver dealers in your area. If it comes down to bartering or converting, you need someone to work with. I get better prices from the two local dealers than I can from the big guys. If you want to convert part of your ira you can still work with them and use Texas Precious Metals in Shiner as your depository.
frankm01
Just found out that Walmart is selling gold and silver. Costco too.

1 oz Gold Bar - APMEX (TEP) - Walmart.com

Obviously, need to be aware of prices at other dealers.
Spoony Love
AG
EngrAg14 said:

5/25/23 to 10/27/23 looks like a relatively solid inverse cup, and with the current upward movement could be the handle.

Which would mean potentially a major move downward end of Nov/December period.
Anyone else see this or know of an event that could be the catalyst for a move (job/rate/etc) around that period?
I was thinking the same thing but you could have the Jun 1- Oct 3 being the cup and the following time frame til today being the handle, move down, then a sharp V-recovery.

Do I believe we are in a recovery? No. Could we be in a seasonal move? Yes.

This could be a big reason why this board has been slow. Lot's of unknowns and the market moving opposite of what it would normally move when news hits. Mind you, it doesn't always move opposite, but it's done it enough to cause big questions.

Keep in mind this as well, SPY has some new gaps below the last few days with it's climb. If we close the 438 gap before we close the two below, then down we go and it could be setting up as you mentioned above.
techno-ag
AG
frankm01 said:

Just found out that Walmart is selling gold and silver. Costco too.

1 oz Gold Bar - APMEX (TEP) - Walmart.com

Obviously, need to be aware of prices at other dealers.
Yeah but you can use your Walmart card there.
GreasenUSA
AG
Insanely strong market.

Nasdaq runs up nearly 10% and S&P over 7% over the last 7 days, and struggles to pull back more than 0.5%.
EnronAg
AG
$40 billion in 10 year auction today and $25 billion in 30 year tomorrow will really test that strength if it's anything like the poor auction results a few weeks ago...
ProgN
Since the market is extremely boring and the thread is dead right now, I'd like to introduce you all to my new crush. Please meet Natalia Velez, and she's 38 so it's not creeping.

Charismatic Megafauna
AG
Grabbing a couple 2-wide 90 pin dis fly lottos. 100+ incoming
AgEng06
AG
6 to midnight is a 100% gain, right?
ProgN
Tibbers

the crazy son of a ***** did it!
Spoony Love
AG
Are we going to see the fateful gap close today? Could be a wild couple of days to end the week.
SF2004
AG
Tibbers said:

What is a reasonable target on these shares?

I mean 1$ would be nice but what happens now?

CincySwimmer
I believe this drops the overall outstanding shares by about 12% or so. Next thing on the plate is the ticker change, and reverse merger. What that means in terms of price, we will just have to wait and see. Go Georgie Go! Lol
Anastasia Beaverhaven
Tibbers said:

What is the backstory and outlook here? I'm intrigued either way.
EnronAg
AG
Spoony Love said:

Are we going to see the fateful gap close today? Could be a wild couple of days to end the week.
yep!
Tibbers
Anastasia Beaverhaven said:

Tibbers said:

What is the backstory and outlook here? I'm intrigued either way.

Shares cancelation into reverse merger with FINRA already stating it will happen soon. I have no idea what will happen only what has happened in the past. TSNP went from .02 to 1.75 in three months, but that was in 2020-2021. Again, I have no idea what will happen Sharpe has been diligently working on this for years attempting to clean the sheets and prime the merger and we appear to be knocking on the door.
Tibbers
https://www.goldmanresearch.com/202311091386/Opportunity-Research/draft.html

That being said TSNP turned into HMBL and I lost my shirt. They are a fighter though and might make a small rebound. Here's a report that has a price target of +900% of course it's sitting at .0012 currently, but hey, a penny would be neat for new investors.
Diggity
AG
Web3? so passe.

They need to throw some AI in that **** and they'll be golden
Tibbers
Lol I get ya, believe me. But just for giggles they do already have AI incorporated in the platform. I'm just surprised at how thorough that article is, it's quite the deep dive into the company.
Chef Elko
AG
Goal post trade? We trading this bad boy?
joekm3
AG
Buy 100,000 shares for $110 with and net $790 if it hits the target.
Tibbers
That's up to you, I'm already a mega bag holder. I would say learn from my mistake, and take profits along the way but I have no idea what I'm doing or have any idea if HMBL will deliver. They may not and as have proven in the past, definitely did not.
ProgN
No one wants to buy our garbage debt because all it is, is expensive toilet paper. The dumbasses need to cut spending.
AgEng06
AG
She has some, uh, very tasteful pictures out there...
EnronAg
AG
market is in the process of just shruggin' it off...and yes, that was a nasty auction...but we will more than likely close at the highs of the day with this bonky market...
ProgN
AgEng06 said:

She has some, uh, very tasteful pictures out there...
Checkout her gifs

I might get banned if I add them to a 'rally ass' post, but worth it.

Charismatic Megafauna
AG
Charismatic Megafauna said:

Grabbing a couple 2-wide 90 pin dis fly lottos. 100+ incoming

Spoony Love
AG
Check the outside bar from today. Friday could be ugly.
BaylorSpineGuy
Prog's beloved TTD just lost its lunch AH.
Heineken-Ashi
BaylorSpineGuy said:

Prog's beloved TTD just lost its lunch AH.
Guidance for Q4 way off expectations.
“Give it hell Heinekandle, I’m enjoying it.”
- Farmer @ Johnsongrass, TX

“No secure borders, no alpha military, no energy independence, no leadership and most of all no mean tweets - this is the worst trade I’ve ever witnessed in my lifetime. ***Put that quote in your quote/signature section HeinendKandle*** LOL!”
- also Farmer @ Johnsongrass, TX (obviously in a worse mood)
First Page Last Page
Page 6243 of 6510

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.