Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,173,613 Views | 232066 Replies | Last: 1 day ago by Heineken-Ashi
TriumphForks
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
As of now we need an ~8% gain just to get back to the previous low. WWR ranks as the second stupidest thing I've done texags stock pick wise next to FTCH back in 2009.
Ags2013
AG
TriumphForks said:

As of now we need an ~8% gain just to get back to the previous low. WWR ranks as the second stupidest thing I've done texags stock pick wise next to FTCH back in 2009.
I sold awhile ago but still keep a close eye on it because I can't escape the pain.
djmeen95
AG
There's a whole lot of WWR posts not stating the obvious…. it's a great time to load up. Wait. That's what I thought at $1.00…
Boy Named Sue
AG
Has FJ posted any SPY levels lately? Haven't been on. Planning to piddle with options tomorrow and Friday
Ragoo
AG
Boy Named Sue said:

Has FJ posted any SPY levels lately? Haven't been on. Planning to piddle with options tomorrow and Friday
was just coming to post similar for SPX. I think we could see 4200 maybe even 4120.
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
You guys got a feeling on the dollar in the coming couple months?
FJ43
Boy Named Sue said:

Here ya go. White are medium (hourly support) ad red are major (4hr/daily). Lost the 50EMA today and the uptrend line. OPEX this week so trade wisely!

Just my redneck 2 cents but scalp this market. Take your money both ways and don't be greedy.

Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

FJ43
FJ43 said:

Boy Named Sue said:

Here ya go. White are medium (hourly support) ad red are major (4hr/daily). Lost the 50EMA today and the uptrend line. Largest support VP at top of box but there is some between. I can go lower but fo now this can get us through the week. OPEX this week so trade wisely!

Just my redneck 2 cents but scalp this market. Take your money both ways and don't be greedy.

Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.

FJ43
$30,000 Millionaire said:

$GENI hit a new low of 6.03 today. That's -18.5%.

Still waiting for the elusive 5.75

It'll come……

FJ43
444.35 was my signal to stay short on SPY

bmoochie
AG
Usually your boxes indicate a gap or darvas box when you put one. What does this one indicate this time for you?
Boy Named Sue
AG
You da man, FJ. Thanks!
FJ43
bmoochie said:

Usually your boxes indicate a gap or darvas box when you put one. What does this one indicate this time for you?

Gap below. The gap is more prevalent when you remove 24hr trades but it's more of the VP shelf than true gap. Weakness area/gap in support volume.

Edit: look way left and more recognizable in terms of SRs.

Quacked
Sounds like NAK
Ragoo
AG
I guess everyone must be over in OAs service killing it. Crickets here.
cjo03
AG
M4 Benelli said:

CROX under a hundo is worth starting a position. Debt from the Hey Dude acquisition went from 3B to 2B in 5 quarters. Guidance on the Crocs product itself looks solid, with expansion succeeding in Asia. Hey Dude acquisition is holding them byke at the moment, as many retailers still skittish on the name. Compared to all other foot peddlers, massively undervalued at a P/E of 9. Hasn't been under a hundo in a cool min. Expect further buybacks down the road, as they just threw 50 mil at a 117 price point.

Don't have to dream of genie on this one, Crocs rules the Everglades.

Aggie related because it looks like Dude Perfect just partnered with Hey Dude.
gougler08
AG
cjo03 said:

M4 Benelli said:

CROX under a hundo is worth starting a position. Debt from the Hey Dude acquisition went from 3B to 2B in 5 quarters. Guidance on the Crocs product itself looks solid, with expansion succeeding in Asia. Hey Dude acquisition is holding them byke at the moment, as many retailers still skittish on the name. Compared to all other foot peddlers, massively undervalued at a P/E of 9. Hasn't been under a hundo in a cool min. Expect further buybacks down the road, as they just threw 50 mil at a 117 price point.

Don't have to dream of genie on this one, Crocs rules the Everglades.

Aggie related because it looks like Dude Perfect just partnered with Hey Dude.
Gap is filled on CROX so I'm just waiting for a reversal signal now to enter
Towns03
AG
what kind of reverse signal do you expect? I still haven't watched OA's videos yet so any 101 level info would be appreciated
Boy Named Sue
AG
I still need to get in OA's telegram. Paid for it but have been too busy.

Thinking SPY 0dte puts here if it tests 439.39 again
gougler08
AG
Towns03 said:

what kind of reverse signal do you expect? I still haven't watched OA's videos yet so any 101 level info would be appreciated
I'd love to see a green hammer (long down wick and then close above where it opened) with decent volume and then if it continues tomorrow I'd hop in.

There's also support in the low 90's from the Dec 2022 timeframe on the daily chart so that would be my stop point as if it breaks that, it's probably going down further
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
I bought spy calls for tomorrow and qqq calls for Monday. Put/call ratio is smokin
GreasenUSA
AG
I could maybe see us maybe getting a slight bounce, especially since we didn't crash today, but we just lost the 50 day on SPX and a few days ago on Nasdaq.

There is lots of supply above us. Take profits on longs when you see them. Shorts are going to be easier here below the 50 day than longs.
Boy Named Sue
AG
It didn't run out like I expected so I got out for a small scalp. You might have a great play on your hands for tomorrow
Heineken-Ashi
Getting close to buying MARA. $10 range seems like it could be trigger pull territory.

Weekly

Daily

I would stop at $8.45 which around the previous low, but if massively oversold, would potentially wait for a small bounce before just jumping out.

This is a trade where you don't even need new highs to have great profit. You just need 50% of previous high back up.
"H-A: In return for the flattery, can you reduce the size of your signature? It's the only part of your posts that don't add value. In its' place, just put "I'm an investing savant, and make no apologies for it", as oldarmy1 would do."
- I Bleed Maroon (distracted easily by signatures)
Heineken-Ashi
Keep in mind, if you are bullish BTC but for some reason don't want to buy it, MARA, CORZQ (coming out of bankruptcy soon, possibly without much share dilution), RIOT, HUT, MSTR are all stocks that should rise with a rise in BTC. COIN and SI should as well, but from association.
"H-A: In return for the flattery, can you reduce the size of your signature? It's the only part of your posts that don't add value. In its' place, just put "I'm an investing savant, and make no apologies for it", as oldarmy1 would do."
- I Bleed Maroon (distracted easily by signatures)
crane
GreasenUSA
AG
rucker said:

New hedge? Same as the old hedge?
insulator_king
AG
djmeen95 said:

There's a whole lot of WWR posts not stating the obvious…. it's a great time to load up. Wait. That's what I thought at $1.00…
Welp, I bought 7 shares @ $0.71571. That's about all I have loaded up.
gougler08
AG
gougler08 said:

Towns03 said:

I'd love to see a green hammer (long down wick and then close above where it opened) with decent volume and then if it continues tomorrow I'd hop in.

There's also support in the low 90's from the Dec 2022 timeframe on the daily chart so that would be my stop point as if it breaks that, it's probably going down further
Well this didn't happen, so I'll wait more
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
Everybody loaded up on smci?
ProgN
Charismatic Megafauna said:

Everybody loaded up on smci?
I added more today at 30Ks 245 level
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
I didn't believe we'd get there but here we are
ProgN
Charismatic Megafauna said:

I didn't believe we'd get there but here we are
I didn't either, but I'm not worried about it.
TubTub
Anybody else likes the chart on CLOV?
ProgN
TubTub said:

Anybody else likes the chart on CLOV?
No, but I'd keep my powder dry and see if PLTR gets near $10 or even fill the gap at $8 if the markets really crater. I'd rather own fewer shares of PLTR than a bunch of CLOV. You'll make a better return with less risk imo.
First Page Last Page
Page 6206 of 6631

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.