Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,173,617 Views | 232066 Replies | Last: 1 day ago by Heineken-Ashi
Charismatic Megafauna
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I'm buying uso calls. Weekly and a couple weeks out
Boat Shoes
AG
WWR call was a bit of a nothing burger. Was really hoping we'd hear more about definitive purchase agreements or financing on this call. Looks like theyre running out of cash quickly.
Samuel E. Cronkowitz
AG
Boat Shoes said:

WWR call was a bit of a nothing burger. Was really hoping we'd hear more about definitive purchase agreements or financing on this call. Looks like theyre running out of cash quickly.
Agreed, not very rosy outside of "being in the final stages of negotiation with SK On".

Though if i'm SK On i'd slow play a purchase agreement until WWR runs out of cash and buy them outright for pennies, filling their vertical integration stack for cheap.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Nice bounce for GENI.
E
AG
Did they say what they were negotiating with SK about?

If they are just regurgitating their previous announcements, its basically nothing in regards to actual numbers or sales. The contract basically says would give them a shot at being a supplier once complete.

Under the agreement, the two companies will work together to develop environmentally responsible, high-performance anode materials tailored for SK On batteries. Should the project end with successful results, SK On will consider an option of sourcing Wes****er's anode materials for use at its battery manufacturing facilities in the U.S.
Samuel E. Cronkowitz
AG
E said:

Did they say what they were negotiating with SK about?

If they are just regurgitating their previous announcements, its basically nothing in regards to actual numbers or sales. The contract basically says would give them a shot at being a supplier once complete.

Under the agreement, the two companies will work together to develop environmentally responsible, high-performance anode materials tailored for SK On batteries. Should the project end with successful results, SK On will consider an option of sourcing Wes****er's anode materials for use at its battery manufacturing facilities in the U.S.
I suspect a purchase agreement. SK On apparently liked the original sample provided and they're now doing further testing in a recently completed and operational R&D lab in tandem with SK On to test from a larger sample size for feasibility at scale is what it sounded like.
texags79
nm
txaggie_08
AG
How long can WWR stay under $1 before a reverse split? It's been a few months, I figured we were already at that point.
Ag13
AG
Any analysis to go along with this? Atlas is a great company but curious why you are suggesting short term puts.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
SPY has given back all gains since the end of June.
M4 Benelli
Disregard my entire rhetoric on ASTS for now, more dilution down the pipe most like. Missed a tidbit re: their recent capital injection.
Triple_Bagger
Chilifest said:

If i was allowed to, I would buy some short term puts on AESI between now and 9/7.
AESI was $21.27 at the time of this post
Paradise Ag
AG

Anybody else's account info down on Fidelity?

Edit: It's back but still sucks. Turns out it was better not knowing.
texags79
nm
texags79
nm
Bird Poo
AG
txaggie_08 said:

How long can WWR stay under $1 before a reverse split? It's been a few months, I figured we were already at that point.
I guess the question is: do they have some financing lined up, or are they waiting until the last minute to dilute shares?

It does seem odd that they have waited this long to raise funds in order to continue construction.
ProgN
MRKR is getting some love and has definite potential for a day trade in a cheap stock.
South Platte
This was the one where a guy knew a guy?
khkman22
AG
South Platte said:

No, you're confusing it with the other one. This is the one where a guy knew a guy that knew another guy.
ProgN
South Platte said:

Correct, my close friend told me about it and asked me to look into it after he was told by a guy. It's lining up for possible pop on the charts. RSI went positive, stochastic signaling a buy, and the MACD is rounding for possible momentum reversal and build.

This should only be considered as a day trade, not an investment, and only if you can watch it intraday imo.
ProgN
khkman22 said:

South Platte said:

No, you're confusing it with the other one. This is the one where a guy knew a guy that knew another guy.
E
AG
Ok, who pulled the plug on the market?
Heineken-Ashi
E said:

Reality?
"H-A: In return for the flattery, can you reduce the size of your signature? It's the only part of your posts that don't add value. In its' place, just put "I'm an investing savant, and make no apologies for it", as oldarmy1 would do."
- I Bleed Maroon (distracted easily by signatures)
EngrAg14
AG
Heineken-Ashi said:

E said:

Reality?

It's about time the new poster to market uptick ratio was getting high.
Usually means a drop is gonna occur to flush them all out.
TriumphForks
AG
Think WWR is probably fooked. Is the dream dead? Think someone said before they need 10x cash on hand just to fund plant construction?
Boat Shoes
AG
TriumphForks said:

Think WWR is probably fooked. Is the dream dead? Think someone said before they need 10x cash on hand just to fund plant construction?

Kind of feels that way, unless they close new financing rather quickly. I dont see a mention of any debt on their books though. Is that accurate?
Slappy007
AG
In my opinion, the plant will get built, as the EV industry needs it....Now will the terms to complete the facility be favorable to the shareholders of WWR? Tough to know.

If they obtain financing via non-dilutive means (I'd imagine the terms would be somewhere between 7-8% worst case). Amortized over 30 years, that's ~$14million/year in debt servicing.

Does anyone have any idea what they expect their operating costs and/or margins to be once Phase 1 is operational?
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
$GENI hit a new low of 6.03 today. That's -18.5%.

Still waiting for the elusive 5.75
You don’t trade for money, you trade for freedom.
AgCPA95
AG
Boat Shoes said:

TriumphForks said:

Kind of feels that way, unless they close new financing rather quickly. I dont see a mention of any debt on their books though. Is that accurate?

Correct, $0 debt with $17.3 million of cash at 6/30/2023. The CFO was questioned about the various based financing options they are exploring. Here is the exchange on that from the quarter-end call yesterday:

Are there special funding groups that are able to provide better terms for green energy, ESG type loans versus just a regular loan for, let's say, an oil company?

Steven Cates (WWR CFO)
Yes, this is Steve again.
So the group of lenders that we're engaged with and talking to, most of them have money set aside for the energy transition and specifically, battery materials.
And so they're interested in the space. They're looking at the ESG component.
So sometimes, depending upon the lender we're talking to, that might be on their infrastructure fund; others, it's within their energy team. It just kind of depends. They each have a different view, but they're definitely interested in this energy transition.

And then the last question, again, related to your work on securing the financing to complete the Phase I and get into production and start Phase II considerations.
You talked about speaking with lenders and the sort of some of these agreements perhaps been contingent and you're getting a sales agreement from -- a firm sales agreement in place. Have you looked at sort of kind of asset-level financing, so maybe not institutional -- I'm sorry, not financial lenders, but maybe more strategic partnership or an off-take type of agreement with the earning potential as a way to fund your operations and your capital needs?

Steven Cates (WWR CFO)
Dmitry, this is Steve. We have turned over every stone possible looking for the best terms that we can and cost of capital on financing. And so we have explored some of those avenues. Some of those avenues still remain. But what we have found, especially with kind of ABL lending, the cost is pretty high. And considering we are pre-revenue right now, the cost and the amount of debt-to-asset coverage that we would need just is not the best source of capital right now. And the lenders that we're talking to now are much more attractive on their pricing.
Boat Shoes
AG
So theres no real risk of a Chapter 11 event in the short term since there are no debt payments to default on? Assuming they get a deal done prior to running out of cash to fund G&A and assuming they dont continue to spend on the plant with insufficient funds on hand to pay their AP balance.
Red Pear Luke (BCS)
Sponsor
AG
Heres my thoughts on WWR.

Book Value per share is $2.93 with no or little amount of creditors involved.

Currently trading at $0.72 per share.

There is gold in them hills, they just need to figure out how to access it.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
The market this month
RenoAg
Red Pear Luke (BCS) said:

The graphite was there. They just didn't execute. Jimbo Fisher
AgEng06
AG
RenoAg said:

- Michael Scott
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
AgEng06 said:

RenoAg said:

- Michael Scott

Billy Zane, Titanic
First Page Last Page
Page 6205 of 6631

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.