Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

23,981,495 Views | 231555 Replies | Last: 1 day ago by Heineken-Ashi
TubTub
How long do you want to ignore this user?
https://www.cnbc.com/2023/07/13/cnbc-exclusive-cnbc-transcript-disney-ceo-bob-iger-speaks-with-cnbcs-david-faber-on-squawk-box-today.html

Disneyworld isn't "empty" but it is down YoY. It enjoyed a Covid boom as one of the few main attractions in the world that opened and now people have more options.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
I brought ENVX, DATS, and CEI to this board. All of which at least doubled from the point I mentioned.
You don’t trade for money, you trade for freedom.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
Netflix closed above the box yesterday….
bmoochie
AG
FSLY with a little pop this morning. Alert went off on the big resistance line at $17.80 and it closed above on Wednesday. Entered September $20s. could reenter on a pullback and test.

If it gets through $21.50 area, there is a good gap to fill to $27.87
bmoochie
AG
bmoochie said:

South Platte said:

Is XOM experiencing a 2 month consolidation?
I have actually been able to make Decent money on this during as it's in a darvis box. 5 times since Mid May its hit around the low $102s with immediate support and big pop up for a few day run up. Trimmed on way up and sold any runners once it hits $107. Rinse and repeat until it changes.

I actually bought the $107 puts yesterday to play the other side for the first time and it worked out as well but only purchased 1 contract as I was not as confident. Been giving myself 2 weeks on these and buying $1 OTM contracts.

I am hoping for another red day tomorrow to load up again and this time I can work towards netfree holdings to play earnings on the 28th.
Don't post ideas much as I am still learning my process but this is screaming back down. Will layer in now but we hit $102.13ish i will at least double my position. That is where it will flash down and bounce hard based on last few months.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
Can't be bearish here, but pretty hard to go long with the parabolic action. Need a reset to enter.
South Platte
CWH as well . . .
South Platte
Yeah. I bought more at the end of the day yesterday. I guess I could pick up a little more today as well.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
South Platte said:

CWH as well . . .
Yeah, but what do I know?

OSTK also, which made multiple trips to 100+
FTAG 2000
AG
Seen several folks on the thread hype ENVX. What's the bull case on them?

Missed that one, is there still time to get in?
DavysApprentice
AG
bmoochie said:

bmoochie said:

South Platte said:

I have actually been able to make Decent money on this during as it's in a darvis box. 5 times since Mid May its hit around the low $102s with immediate support and big pop up for a few day run up. Trimmed on way up and sold any runners once it hits $107. Rinse and repeat until it changes.

I actually bought the $107 puts yesterday to play the other side for the first time and it worked out as well but only purchased 1 contract as I was not as confident. Been giving myself 2 weeks on these and buying $1 OTM contracts.

I am hoping for another red day tomorrow to load up again and this time I can work towards netfree holdings to play earnings on the 28th.
Don't post ideas much as I am still learning my process but this is screaming back down. Will layer in now but we hit $102.13ish i will at least double my position. That is where it will flash down and bounce hard based on last few months.

XOM got down under this mark. Good entry point.
PGAG
AG
Thanks for that. I did. Already up some.
gougler08
AG
DavysApprentice said:

bmoochie said:

bmoochie said:

South Platte said:

Heck of a Darvas box formed...I'm selling puts 7/21 102 puts here for an entry below 101 or pocket premium
bmoochie
AG
Thanks. Bought expiring $103s for an easy scalp too. Lunch money as FJ puts it!

I am in 7/28 $104s. I did notice that from my entry last week at the same spot the premium is juiced a little. Probably due to earnings but it was about $.50 higher with the same strike and 2 weeks out expiry.
Quacked
novice here, do you mean 104c for 7/28 exp?

I picked up a 8/25 110c for .85 today with some DE profits
bmoochie
AG
correct.
PGAG
AG
Do you feel like the 7/28 $103 calls are just too expensive ?
FTAG 2000
AG
storey979 said:

novice here, do you mean 104c for 7/28 exp?

I picked up a 8/25 110c for .85 today with some DE profits

Careful, their ex-div date will be mid-August. It'll drop some after that.
Quacked
I'm hoping to get rid of them early next week
FishrCoAg
AG
10thYrSr said:

$30,000 Millionaire said:

I don't want to be a dick to new posters on this thread, but generally, the best time to buy is when people hate things and count them out.

There are so many companies that were left for dead that came back.

It's like everyone saying Budweiser / in bev is going out of business. LMAO. I'm buying it for long term holds after earnings.

I don't want to be a dick to old posters on this thread, but the best time to make money is knowing when small stocks are going to make moves. You invest 25k at 250 a share on a big company and it moves 10 points you get 1000.

You invest the same 25k in a smaller company at 25 a share and it moves 2.5 points you get the same return.

Not to mention you can look at cyclical stocks like Rblx and clean up on stop quotes and limit orders.

Not even talking shorts or puts.

So bring some of them to our attention when you know they are going to make moves. My crystal ball is fuzzy.
SoTXAg09
AG

South Platte said:

CWH as well . . .
Yeah, but what do I know?

OSTK also, which made multiple trips to 100+

Would you wait to see OSTK clear 33?
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
What's your time horizon?
SoTXAg09
AG

What's your time horizon?

Uppies instead of downies, of course.
In all seriousness, swing trading.
gougler08
AG
gougler08 said:

DavysApprentice said:

bmoochie said:

bmoochie said:

South Platte said:

Heck of a Darvas box formed...I'm selling puts 7/21 102 puts here for an entry below 101 or pocket premium
And...its gone
PGAG
AG
Ouch! Oil stocks getting beat down
FTAG 2000
AG
Crude futures still up $5 a barrel since last Tuesday but XOM down $7 over that time.

Sure sure.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
Wait for it to bottom.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
I will laugh and laugh and laugh if they turn on the buy button today.
Copa515
AG
Sorry. My fault. I bought some XOM. It's probably going belly up soon.

Also sorry to those that followed OA's SPOT trade this morning. That was also my fault. First OA trade I've followed in a couple years and it immediately crapped out.
Farmer @ Johnsongrass, TX

I will laugh and laugh and laugh if they turn on the buy button today.
I'm giving you 2 blue stars; albeit, it is worthy of more.
Quick Check In - Gotta go, wife's calling.

Just know this, activists and fossil fuel haters target XOM. Doesnt matter what they think, they all drive cars. Hypocrites. AND, Warren Buffet is buying energy. I'll take his vote of confidence any day of the week.

Travel is way up around the world (more fuel used) and more China numbers rolling in and they are using more energy. Sharrara field down 350,000bpd and major Libian field down. Did not double check to see if both are one in the same.... ...been at the hospital - other matters takes over,....doc says I need more sex, bourbon and cigars. MSM and talking heads in this Administration keep talking recession and cheap energy and bogus numbers. That's fine until the bottom of the barrel comes into view. U.S. oil rig count keeps going down.

Have a great weekend!
59 South
AG
No offence to any of you other yahoos, but if I had to choose only one of you to actually hang out with in real life it would be farmer!!!
If this post is on the B&I forum, lighten up it's just money!

Disclaimer: I'm not that smart.
59 South
AG
Deep thoughts whilst I have a proper pint at the pub waiting for my daughter to get out of Friday night theatre club across the street…
M4 Benelli
59 South said:

No offence to any of you other yahoos, but if I had to choose only one of you to actually hang out with in real life it would be farmer!!!

Same, dude is bad ass.
First Page Last Page
Page 6179 of 6616

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.