Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

23,993,366 Views | 231574 Replies | Last: 3 hrs ago by EliteZags
$30,000 Millionaire
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
They're probably on predefined sales plans given their ownership where they sell 'x' amount periodically. They might be selling to cover capital gains on their dividends.
You don’t trade for money, you trade for freedom.
oldarmy1
AG
Charismatic Megafauna said:

I will not paper hand my leaps
Type that 95 more times...
oldarmy1
AG
The Seminar link and passcode has been emailed to those who attended any previous seminars. If you didn't receive it, send an email to oa1stocks@gmail.com.
frankm01
Just got it!. Looking forward to this!
wanderer
wanderer said:

RIVN

Set an alert for 15.80. Above that you have gaps at ~16.96 and ~18.53

Woah! Just noticed the volume on the July strikes. Something is brewing here.
spud1910
AG
Just opened it. I can't wait.
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
Maybe they're getting into the space game too?
jbeck3487
AG
Got it as well. Thank you!
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
Will OA take my obnoxious questions on Friday?
oldarmy1
AG
$30,000 Millionaire said:

Will OA take my obnoxious questions on Friday?

It's a Beginner Basics seminar, so you're not allowed in….
oldarmy1
AG
Only 1 email kicked back on the seminar link. Email contained the name "Fisher" and was resent, correcting a former registration page typo.

Futures +7.50 14 minutes from premarket opening.
Talon2DSO
AG
bmoochie said:

TSLA has a gap from October that I am banking on getting filled today/tomorrow. $262.50ish

I think today is the day
Triple_Bagger
Walton's have been selling WMT shares like this for months. Nothing new.
bmoochie
AG
Talon2DSO said:

bmoochie said:

TSLA has a gap from October that I am banking on getting filled today/tomorrow. $262.50ish

I think today is the day

No complains here! Will set my stop at the open to lock in some profits.
BaylorSpineGuy
oldarmy1 said:

Only 1 email kicked back on the seminar link. Email contained the name "Fisher" and was resent, correcting a former registration page typo.

Futures +7.50 14 minutes from premarket opening.

I signed up but only got the receipt from signing up. No further emails since then. Should I have already received a link as well? The event is being stored in my iPhone.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
Tesla is above the gap
Red Pear Luke (BCS)
Sponsor
AG

Tesla is above the gap
Short TSLA still in play today?
bmoochie
AG
andddddddd its gone
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
Red Pear Luke (BCS) said:

Tesla is above the gap
Short TSLA still in play today?

FOMC today, man.
Talon2DSO
AG
bmoochie said:

andddddddd its gone

It's filling the gap. The gap is now filled.
FTAG 2000
AG
ASAN announcing a joint venture with AWS on 6/27, AI related. Buy the rumor sell the news time?
Carioca Corredor
AG
$TGT

Long volume incoming on the 5 Min candle
oldarmy1
AG
Over 6k July 21 RIVN $17.50 calls today
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
0.1% of that was me!
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
SHOP, NFLX, and Microsoft paid again.

Calling it until the fed.
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
Mvis expiring 5c for .35 seems fun
Brewmaster
AG

NIO 9C

I closed mine out before fed though. It will squeeze like a mofo if news is good.
Farmer @ Johnsongrass, TX
NVDA
oldarmy1
AG
AYX close to triggering a breakout flare up.....big volume candle swept in
oldarmy1
AG
oldarmy1 said:

AYX close to triggering a breakout flare up.....big volume candle swept in
There we go.
oldarmy1
AG
I like SHOP July 21 $70 calls
bmoochie
AG
Since you are in here, does it seem to you that XOM is being artificially held down? It seems the last week or so it pops up hard then methodically just works its way back down to negative. Just curious your thoughts.
FTAG 2000
AG
bmoochie said:

Since you are in here, does it seem to you that XOM is being artificially held down? It seems the last week or so it pops up hard then methodically just works its way back down to negative. Just curious your thoughts.
go look at /CL.

Someone is manipulating the F out of it.
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
Brewmaster said:

NIO 9C

I closed mine out before fed though. It will squeeze like a mofo if news is good.

Itm and easy 25% so far, but I'm gonna let it ride
Farmer @ Johnsongrass, TX
bmoochie said:

- Yes I do.

To add some additional info -
- Norway Health Fund decided to exit their XOM position, 1.13% stake, or just over 45 million shares. They announced last week. Typically you don't begin your position exit on the day you announce. (duh..) I have accounted for a minimum of 30 million in share volume adjustments since March. I figure they have been out of their position by now and only had a few million shares to exit since their announcement in the last 5 trading days. (Norway is short NatGas and I hope XOM sticks it to them)
- XOM volume adjustments. So, XOM 65DMA on Volume is 16.27 million. Of late, Volume is around 8 million at 3:00pmET. By the Closing Bell it's at 11 or 12 million. 15 minutes After The Closing Bell its around 14 million. Approximately 50% of the 65DMA Volume is trading in the last hour? Consistently. .... Sure it is. The old average daily adjustment was 800,000 to 1.2 million. Adjustments at 2.0 million at 15 minutes after the closing bell are to be monitored.
- EIA continues it weird ways in numbers reporting. They are following JB's Green Energy agenda. Any thing to make fossil fuels look bad, add price pressure, etc. EIA will "fix" the numbers in the Monthly Adjustments to reflect more of reality, but no one pays attention to the Monthly numbers as the trade relies on hte Weekly Reports.
- 23Q2 XOM will be a debt free company. Think about that for a sec,....debt free in a super capital intensive biz that looks at 10, 15, 20 year paybacks. XOM will have more cash than LT Debt at the end of Q2. FCF going forward, $15 to $30 billion a quarter. And, still can't get a credit rating agency to give them an update. Last update was 2019/2020 and were given a "Negative Outlook". Rating agencies not going to help a fossil fuel company because it's not PC. Debt free come the end of Q2, that's a wow!
- Baker Hughes reports rigs declining in US. (I think last week they raised the count by 1). Regardless, less rigs than 2020 I believe is the current number.
- Goldman Sachs announced a price cut on crude oil outlook. The day before Jeff Currie, economist, GS, gave a NO CHANGE on crude oil going forward and he has been a bull for a while. Jeff is a $95+ guy. He's more correct in his forecasts than Ed Morse/BoA. This shows that GS has internal struggles within their own company. I do do think GS gave a negative outlook to get their whales positioned in XOM while the share price pressure is on.
- Now through Sep is generally the time energy companies are going to make money and share prices move up. I see nothing different other than a slow start.
- So, why a slow start? Well, every sector in the market can have inflation except for energy. Now why is that? I believe the NY Fed has a hand in Crude Futures because the SPR is not available to flood the physical market and suppress prices as in 2022. China is importing more crude now than before.
- Saudi made mention again of the disconnect between paper crude and physical oil price. That 1.0 million barrel voluntary cut for July, announced June 4th, can be extended. Saudi is going to drive prices up. Before someone jumps in and says Russia will take up the slack....Russia will have a hard time keeping production pace without U.S. parts to replace failing/worn out parts.
- XOM continues the buyout buyback program purchasing 625,000 to 650,000 shares a day. That's like +$70 million every afternoon. By the time XOM is finished in 2024/25, outstanding shares should be around 3.8 billion.
- XOM will raise the div and should see the increase payable in Q4. (bullish)

I just continue to add shares.

In closing - today is Flag Day, my flags are out. And, today is National Bourbon Day. Cheers!

I hope this information helps you in some way.
First Page Last Page
Page 6152 of 6617

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.