Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

23,983,322 Views | 231558 Replies | Last: 2 min ago by ProgN
Towns03
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
cryption said:

LUMN gang checking in!
"Lumen Taps Syndio to Advance Workplace Equity and Transparency"

Lumen Taps Syndio to Advance Workplace Equity and Transparency (yahoo.com)

This should fix things
oldarmy1
AG
Sold a lot of ASAN on this push above $18. All of my core holdings are net free shares after the meteoric ride post IPO to over $140. As tweeted often it's my favorite long term SaaS stock and buying under $14 and selling above $18 has been golden while waiting.

It's earnings report is after the close and they beat last time for a move into mid $20's.....but since these are trading shares I sold them. I then am waiting for closer to close hoping they drop into the afternoon and before close I will enter April 14 naked puts $18 strikes for over $2. I either make the $2/share if they beat AND move upward or have those shares sold above $18 back under $16.

oldarmy1
AG
$17.92.....come to me my pretty! Make the plan perfect
Golf1
AG
Grabbed a couple of lotto spy 399 calls into power hour.
oldarmy1
AG
Golf1 said:

If going around $2 away for under $0.10 I like to go spread on non-directional market days. You're likely to see a $1+ move that makes money one direction above the total $0.18 - $0.20.....thinking out loud
cryption
anddd we're doomed lol
txaggieacct85
AG
AgEng06 said:

LUMN buying opportunity
no thanks
oldarmy1
AG
Heck, forget naked puts, I bought the shares back at $17.65 and will wait to see if pivots for a move up into last half hour to enter covered calls.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
This is a weird zone. 3970C lotto could work IF we start to push up.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
$30,000 Millionaire said:

This is a weird zone. 3970C lotto could work IF we start to push up.

These worked for 2X.
oldarmy1
AG
oldarmy1 said:

Heck, forget naked puts, I bought the shares back at $17.65 and will wait to see if pivots for a move up into last half hour to enter covered calls.
Entering covered calls out to Apr 14 here. Went April 21st $20 calls.
oldarmy1
AG
Golf1 said:

You're way better than net free. Good job
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
Trying to get filled on Xsp 399s for 0.10
Golf1
AG
Definitely got lucky on these. I made a pretty good bit this morning so I bought a few to still be green for the day even if they went down to 0. Sold all when spy hit $399+.

100% a lucky finish and not one I predicted to happen but I'll take it.
oldarmy1
AG
Golf1 said:

Definitely got lucky on these. I made a pretty good bit this morning so I bought a few to still be green for the day even if they went down to 0. Sold all when spy hit $399+.

100% a lucky finish and not one I predicted to happen but I'll take it.
Premiums were cheap today. I went spread $0.09 each way and took the pop above $399 as well. Filled avg $0.44 so $0.18 total put/call spread for a $0.26 ($26) per contract gain. Much easier when a squeeze day is on to go one direction, but glad it paid off for you!
Charismatic Megafauna
AG

Did you get any? I assume you thought that was better than a gamble but i sure don't see how? The bull flag was just starting to form when you posted?

Fuggin great day for me. Of course i couldn't hang it up after this morning and ended up trading my way into free+ 398/399/400/401/402 supaflys (tm)
JobSecurity
AG
Missed my alert by 1 or 2 ticks on 5 bars lmao. Pain
$30,000 Millionaire
AG

They let me have 2. So I made $20. Woo hoo
ProgN
I started a position in $U today (stock, not options) @ $29 and will be scaling into it around this level. I think it will print $50+ by the end of the year.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
ProgN said:

I started a position in $U today (stock, not options) @ $29 and will be scaling into it around this level. I think it will print $50+ by the end of the year.

It might. I'm skeptical about gaming tech though. It's sort of the red headed step child of the TMT industry. Zynga comes to mind.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
The momentum was up, i lotto sized on something that I thought could pay. It did but they didn't fill me. I was trying to get 50 contracts.
Slappy007
AG
Slappy007 said:

JuanDurfel said:

perma Brew doomster said:

does Bitcoin decoupling from S&P concern anyone? I mean trend wise, markets straight up today, bitcoin gap down.

and I know decoupling is the wrong term, I just mean trend. They are basically inverse now
wouldn't think so; bitcoin might have done the same today... if it wasn't for the Silvergate Bank collapse.

https://www.cnbc.com/2023/03/03/bitcoin-ether-slide-on-friday-as-investors-weigh-potential-fallout-from-silvergate-woes.html

Silvergate croaking will be the capitulation moment for crypto imo. $SI handled a large part of all crypto funding. Forced liquidation has been happening and will likely continue short term, i.e. the decoupling of btc to the equity mkt

Getting closer. $SI announcing liquidating today will have ripple effects. I think we need one last big drawdown.

$30,000 Millionaire
AG
Silver gate is toast. Man, I wish I had ridden it to the bottom.
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
Gotcha. 50 would have been nice! $20 is $20 though right? Lol
I felt like the shenanigans with xsp were off the charts yesterday (i.e. the powers that be knew jpow was gonna burn it down), today they behaved themselves
Slappy007
AG
No doubt.
oldarmy1
AG
ASAN $21.85 moving strong
ProgN

ProgN said:

It might. I'm skeptical about gaming tech though. It's sort of the red headed step child of the TMT industry. Zynga comes to mind.
This is just for a trade, I'm not married to it. It hits $45 and I'll start to scale out of it. It has strong support in this $29 range. They also rejected an unsolicited buyout offer last fall for $55/shr so that tells me that they view their future as higher than that. That's why I'm buying shares and not gambling with options.

I have a request though. When you have time, please look at $SMCI. I'd really like your opinion because it seems like something you're very knowledgable about. I read an article a few weeks ago and it intrigued me so I've been passively watching it. It was trading at $77 then. I was waiting on the gap fill at $57 but it's just been too strong so it may not fill it.

TIA
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
They seem legitimate. The area they are focusing on is legitimate. It's getting the AI pump of course.

I will say that this is a very competitive space and the exit is them getting acquired by a big boy. Hardware is notoriously hard to differentiate and compete in. Could be good R/R.

I have had them try to sell to me but I've never taken the calls.
ProgN
Thank you brother. I'm looking to trade it and will pick my entries.
DavysApprentice
AG
oldarmy1 said:

ASAN $21.85 moving strong

Great call here!
ProgN
Quote:

Why Cassava Sciences Stock Is Surging After Hours
5:27 pm ET March 8, 2023 (Benzinga) Print
Cassava Sciences Inc (NASDAQ: SAVA) shares are rising in extended trading Wednesday in the wake of recent insider buying.

The Details: According to a new regulatory filing, director Richard Barry recently purchased a total of 88,841 shares of Cassava Sciences at prices ranging from $25.51 to $26.20 per share.

Barry bought about 11,500 shares on Monday for an average price of $26.13 per share and then bought an additional 77,276 shares for an average price of $25.76 per share on Tuesday.

Notably, HC Wainwright & Co analyst Vernon Bernardino reiterated Cassava with a Buy rating and a price target of $124 this week.
FTAG 2000
AG
ProgN said:

Quote:

Why Cassava Sciences Stock Is Surging After Hours
5:27 pm ET March 8, 2023 (Benzinga) Print
Cassava Sciences Inc (NASDAQ: SAVA) shares are rising in extended trading Wednesday in the wake of recent insider buying.

The Details: According to a new regulatory filing, director Richard Barry recently purchased a total of 88,841 shares of Cassava Sciences at prices ranging from $25.51 to $26.20 per share.

Barry bought about 11,500 shares on Monday for an average price of $26.13 per share and then bought an additional 77,276 shares for an average price of $25.76 per share on Tuesday.

Notably, HC Wainwright & Co analyst Vernon Bernardino reiterated Cassava with a Buy rating and a price target of $124 this week.

/mybodyisready
ProgN
I'm not saying it's confirmation of how stage 3 is going but it's a hell of statement him throwing his johnson on the table like that with his own money. You can bet your ass he wouldn't do that if the results, which he's privy to, were questionable.
FTAG 2000
AG
ProgN said:

I'm not saying it's confirmation of how stage 3 is going but it's a hell of statement him throwing his johnson on the table like that with his own money. You can bet your ass he wouldn't do that if the results, which he's privy to, were questionable.

Agreed.
ProgN
No one is going to risk $2.2M of their own wealth on a failing drug for optics. He also couldn't buy that size and news comes out next week that it's a success, because the SEC would get involved. I wouldn't expect any news soon but this makes me sleep better.
First Page Last Page
Page 6011 of 6616

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.