Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

23,983,457 Views | 231558 Replies | Last: 7 min ago by ProgN
lobwedgephil
How long do you want to ignore this user?
$30,000 Millionaire said:

lobwedgephil said:

Looking into ICT again?

Yes, I find it fascinating to learn the different methods. Always looking for edge.
His videos are very long winded, but his methods are as good as I have seen. Great entry model, especially for reversals. He attacks highs and lows for liquidity like many futures traders, but he looks for imbalances for entries.
FancyKetchup14
AG
Red Pear Luke (BCS) said:

This just leaked - JPOW was found listening to this prior to his meeting on Capitol Hill....

Heineken-Ashi
“Give it hell Heinekandle, I’m enjoying it.”
- Farmer @ Johnsongrass, TX

“No secure borders, no alpha military, no energy independence, no leadership and most of all no mean tweets - this is the worst trade I’ve ever witnessed in my lifetime. ***Put that quote in your quote/signature section HeinendKandle*** LOL!”
- also Farmer @ Johnsongrass, TX (obviously in a worse mood)
Dan Scott
AG
Buffet buys another 5.8M shares of OXY
wanderer
OA tweeted this yesterday morning when the ticker was ~$195. I'm trying to understand what MT range he would have been referring to. Was it just the hi/lo from 3/2 & 3/6??

Charismatic Megafauna
AG
I'm fishing for some xsp 399c when jpow opens his dirty bear mouth this morning. See if we get a gnarly bear trap
(Edit: lotto lotto lotto)
FJ43
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

Spoony Love
AG
What about fishing for them here?
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
Charismatic Megafauna said:

I'm fishing for some xsp 399c when jpow opens his dirty bear mouth this morning. See if we get a gnarly bear trap
(Edit: lotto lotto lotto)

Fish on! Now if libby warren could just fire jpow we should moon, right?
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
Spoony Love said:

What about fishing for them here?

Got one for .7 and one for .5
.95 now
Spoony Love
AG
I went with a 401C. It took a huge hit when it dropped like that and is now almost double.

Just a few minutes later, I took the green and ran. I may be out for the day, obviously depends on what JPow says.
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
You gonna be responsible or ride with me to Valhalla?
Spoony Love
AG
Dang, I should have sat a little more.

Green is green but more green is more green.
FTAG 2000
AG
I took XSP 397Ps at .60. Flipped them for $1.10 on that crazy bottom wick.

Think I'm done for today.
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
I actually posted that and said "don't be dumb, take a W" so i did, now I'm gonna try and forget my password for the rest of the day
Spoony Love
AG
Spoony Love
AG
I'm trying a way OTM scalp at 404C to see if there is a wild reaction to JPow. Not much risk so will pull out if it goes badly.
FTAG 2000
AG
As an aside, annoyed with JP Morgan.

Had a nice put setup on STNG setup, riding the downtrend line, and then JPM came out this morning and upgraded them with a target price of $85 (currently at $62). Broke the downtrend line with a big gap up.
oldarmy1
AG
I know this forum is on top of this, so just adding to the reminder.

$30,000 Millionaire
AG
Can someone wake me when Jerome is finished?
Fightin_Aggie
AG
Need some help on a stock

I have been watching Wolfspeed (wolf). They make Gallium and sicarbide tech for elec vehicles and RF applications.

Technically it looks like it maybe like it maybe breaking down. One think that concerns me about the stock is how much institutional investment there is. Schwab is showing 110% institutional investment, which I don't know how you have unless they have options on some shares to be issued soon?

Other sources show 99% institutional holding. Typically I like institutional holding but I can't see institutions buying more at that level, I would think they would start selling.

anybody have any thoughts on this stock and the institutional ownership?

The world needs mean tweets

My Pronouns Ultra and MAGA

Trump 2024
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
I don't know but i bought one of those calls yesterday for 2.05 and just sold for 2.7
Brewmaster
AG

why does the buffoon need to talk again? Didn't he ramble a couple days ago?
FTAG 2000
AG
perma Brew doomster said:

why does the buffoon need to talk again? Didn't he ramble a couple days ago?
The Senate and the House insisted on their circus.
Red Pear Luke (BCS)
Sponsor
AG
Fightin_Aggie said:

Need some help on a stock

I have been watching Wolfspeed (wolf). They make Gallium and sicarbide tech for elec vehicles and RF applications.

Technically it looks like it maybe like it maybe breaking down. One think that concerns me about the stock is how much institutional investment there is. Schwab is showing 110% institutional investment, which I don't know how you have unless they have options on some shares to be issued soon?

Other sources show 99% institutional holding. Typically I like institutional holding but I can't see institutions buying more at that level, I would think they would start selling.

anybody have any thoughts on this stock and the institutional ownership?

It got totally thwacked recently because Tesla said they found a way to eliminate 75% of the silicon Carbide (one of wolf speed's products) that goes into a Tesla car.

To my knowledge, part of the reason for the shift was the higher costs associated with the silicon carbide did not outweigh the inherent benefits it offered into the vehicle. The engineers at Tesla just found a way to engineer around the shortfalls

Just my two cents. I had looked at them last year as an investment but ended up looking back into O&G cause Farmer forced me and I like the black gold play in the face of sustained inflation.
Red Pear Luke (BCS)
Sponsor
AG

We are now talking about Insurance issues in Florida!
Towns03
AG
Farmer @ Johnsongrass, TX said:

API reports a draw on crude oil today.

Quote:

Stocks of crude oil in the United States fell by 3.835 million barrels in the week ended March 3rd, 2023, following a 6.203 million barrels gain in the previous week, data from the American Petroleum Institute showed. It was the first decline in crude oil inventories since the week ended February 3rd, 2023, and the biggest drop in crude oil inventories since the week ended December 2nd, 2022, while the market expected a 0.308 million barrels fall.

We'll see what DOE/EIA reports tomorrow.

Crude down today based on Jerome Powell's comments and US$ strength.

Tomorrow, I say crude is going up. At some point, Powell's comments and interest rate hike talk and a stronger dollar will not be enough to fend off crude. That part will not be tomorrow, but it's coming. That's my bet.
Nothing yet on DOE website but my energy stocks are all diving. Where do we find the report?

TIA
Farmer @ Johnsongrass, TX
Towns03 said:

Farmer @ Johnsongrass, TX said:

API reports a draw on crude oil today.

Quote:

Stocks of crude oil in the United States fell by 3.835 million barrels in the week ended March 3rd, 2023, following a 6.203 million barrels gain in the previous week, data from the American Petroleum Institute showed. It was the first decline in crude oil inventories since the week ended February 3rd, 2023, and the biggest drop in crude oil inventories since the week ended December 2nd, 2022, while the market expected a 0.308 million barrels fall.

We'll see what DOE/EIA reports tomorrow.

Crude down today based on Jerome Powell's comments and US$ strength.

Tomorrow, I say crude is going up. At some point, Powell's comments and interest rate hike talk and a stronger dollar will not be enough to fend off crude. That part will not be tomorrow, but it's coming. That's my bet.
Nothing yet on DOE website but my energy stocks are all diving. Where do we find the report?

TIA
Here you go!

https://ir.eia.gov/wpsr/wpsrsummary.pdf

Documents can be found here.

https://www.eia.gov/petroleum/supply/weekly/
AgEng06
AG
LUMN buying opportunity
CheladaAg
AG
Amazed by the strength of NVDA.
wanderer
AgEng06 said:

LUMN buying opportunity
So were these times....

(I say that as an owner of LUMN leaps)

AgEng06
AG
Yeah, sadly that's why I used the smiley face. To hide some of my pain.
topher06
Market is **** right now.
cryption
LUMN gang checking in!
BaylorSpineGuy
Limit order placed for 30 contracts at $.25. Hoping for a full. $3 seems like a good price a bottom. $7C '25 LEAPS are $.30. Hope I snag some $.25.
First Page Last Page
Page 6010 of 6616

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.