Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

23,980,433 Views | 231555 Replies | Last: 22 hrs ago by Heineken-Ashi
lobwedgephil
How long do you want to ignore this user?
It is curious the BTC dip hasn't been bought yet.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
I like how $SNOW looks for a gap fill. Easy stop level and remember this is counter trend if you take it.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
$RTX Raytheon also looks constructive for a swing hold.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
$PPG looks outstanding on a pull back to 130-132. Would not buy here.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
$PINS - this is in a bit of a dead zone, but I believe this looks like accumulation. If you buy, I'd be prepared to wait, but keep an eye on this once it starts moving. Could move back to $50 once/if momentum sets in.
Dan Scott
AG
Forecast warmed up a bit. Still colder than average
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
Shorted some e-mini. Small size. 3 point stop.
YaketyYak
Up late, wow NG futures -10%
Take out the papers and the trash, or you don't get no spendin' cash
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
Beautiful almost 3 month long round bottom. I may have to pull a BES and buy shares here
ProgN
Charismatic Megafauna said:

Beautiful almost 3 month long round bottom. I may have to pull a BES and buy shares here
Battered
Energy
Syndrome

Red Pear Luke (BCS)
Sponsor
AG
How much longer does the CEO of Norfolk Southern stay the CEO? Two serious derailments along with a host of others - seems like a good sacrificial goat to appease the masses
Quacked
guys help, im losing all my monies!
Chef Elko
AG
YaketyYak said:

Up late, wow NG futures -10%

They don't call the March-April contracts widow makers for nothing
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
Red Pear Luke (BCS) said:

How much longer does the CEO of Norfolk Southern stay the CEO? Two serious derailments along with a host of others - seems like a good sacrificial goat to appease the masses

Yupp, Fire the boss, pass regulations that make the industry ****tier, and then hope the public stops caring about the 3 derailments that happen every day.
JobSecurity
AG
gap fill and then reversal around 408.15?
deadbq03
AG
$30,000 Millionaire said:

I like how $SNOW looks for a gap fill. Easy stop level and remember this is counter trend if you take it.
Nice forecast. Flurry seems to be stalling at Model T though. My stops are ready.
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
FJ43 said:

irish pete ag06 said:

I want to see this happen and VIX crush down into the mid to low 18s or even 17s. I will be a buyer on calls out 45-60 days as a trade.

We buying vxx calls yet?
GreasenUSA
AG
Panic buying since Thursday. No dips allowed.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
SNOW worked well if you took
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
I should have shorted 4080s but was busy and couldn't.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
GreasenUSA said:

I feel like they are max bullish as well. It's odd.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
Anyone here an order flow trader by any chance?
GreasenUSA
AG
$30,000 Millionaire said:

GreasenUSA said:

I feel like they are max bullish as well. It's odd.

Yeah I posted the caution emoji, because since Thursday we basically ran 5% straight back up into the downward trendline last hit on 2/2 and 2/15.

I drew that yellow line on Friday because I figured we would have runway to it before Powell this week. Didn't end up taking a long today, but I took a half size short there mid-morning.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
Trades you want back: I had NVDA 245C at $3.10. I suffered through the dip and then paper handed to sell at 3.2 on a stop after I thought it was gone. Argh.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
I'm not planning on anything until 2:30, but keep an eye on the ES reaction at 4050. A break below and recovery would be a great long into the close.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
$PPG can be day traded here. Look for touch and recovery of 134.20 area.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
Flirting with green to red.
South Platte
Farmer @ Johnsongrass, TX said:

I think the PXD $5.58 div drop tomorrow will be short lived. Rather be Long, either shares or options.

Moving on,....

I figured you bought Calls regarding my XOM post. :- ))

Should see $114 for XOM next week.
Appreciate this very much - - made almost $4/share on an XOM trade.
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
Jpow speaking tomorrow and wed, swangin a couple puts
TxAgLaw03RW
AG
WWR news:

Arbitration award was issued last Friday in the dispute with Turkey, but can't find any details about the award. Looks like the case stems from WWR's acquisition of a company with uranium mining rights in Turkey.

https://icsid.worldbank.org/cases/case-database/case-detail?CaseNo=ARB/18/46

Also, they have their 2022 year end conference call tomorrow morning at 8:30.

10-K filing: https://fintel.io/doc/sec-wes****er-resources-inc-839470-10k-2023-march-06-19422-6288

Farmer @ Johnsongrass, TX
South Platte said:

Farmer @ Johnsongrass, TX said:

I think the PXD $5.58 div drop tomorrow will be short lived. Rather be Long, either shares or options.

Moving on,....

I figured you bought Calls regarding my XOM post. :- ))

Should see $114 for XOM next week.
Appreciate this very much - - made almost $4/share on an XOM trade.
You're welcome. I'm glad you made some money!

Update:
- XOM will break the $114 barrier this week and should approach, if not break, $116.
- XOM should run this week all the way to Dividend Payout on Friday March 10th.
- Maybe see $116/$117 on Monday March 13th.
- XOM "usually" runs a little after Payout Date due to the share buying taking place for drip program.
- Going forward from March 14th.....it gets real tricky here....
------ Are you long term bullish or bearish crude oil? If bullish just hold. If bearish exit your XOM positions.
------ XOM 23Q1 earnings will not beat 22Q1 earnings.
------ Then you'll have to watch what the analysts are projecting for 23Q1 earnings and see if XOM can at least beat the analysts earnings estimates.
------ Therefore, if you are bearish crude and XOM cannot beat analysts estimates for 23Q1, XOM could go through a rough patch until Driving Season starts and crude starts and crude continues an upward move at a faster pace. (Spoiler Alert: XOM 23Q2 should be glorious)

I will be holding all my XOM Long share positions. I "might" sell some late March Calls or April Calls through the dip that should be coming from late March to 23Q1 announcement. I am bullish XOM to the point of $120 before or by the end of June. $140 to $150 by the end of the year. I am bullish crude long term.

If the above is entirely wrong and XOM does not dip, it will be because of crude is just ripping upward and no one will care that XOM earnings did not beat 22Q1 and care even less that XOM did not beat analysts estimates for 23Q1.
JbKing45
It looks like they are about to fold up the table and go home. Huge issue with funding, cost overages and zero customers.
cjo03
AG
TxAgLaw03RW said:

WWR news:

Arbitration award was issued last Friday in the dispute with Turkey, but can't find any details about the award. Looks like the case stems from WWR's acquisition of a company with uranium mining rights in Turkey.

https://icsid.worldbank.org/cases/case-database/case-detail?CaseNo=ARB/18/46

Also, they have their 2022 year end conference call tomorrow morning at 8:30.

10-K filing: https://fintel.io/doc/sec-wes****er-resources-inc-839470-10k-2023-march-06-19422-6288

Quote:

LIQUIDITY AND GOING CONCERN
The Consolidated Financial Statements of the Company have been prepared on a "going concern" basis, which means that the continuation of the Company is presumed even though events and conditions exist that, when considered in the aggregate, raise substantial doubt about the Company's ability to continue as a going concern because it is possible that the Company will be required to adversely change its current business plan or may be unable to meet its obligations as they become due within one year after the date that these financial statements were issued.

Management considered the following events and conditions in its going concern analysis. The Company last recorded revenues from operations in 2009. Since 2009, the Company has relied on equity financings, debt financings and asset sales to fund its operations. During the year ended December 31, 2022, and through the date the consolidated financial statements are issued, the Company continued construction activities related to the Kellyton Graphite Plant. The Company's construction related contracts include termination provisions at the Company's election that do not obligate the Company to make payments beyond what is incurred by the third-party service provider through the date of such termination. In its going concern analysis, the Company considered the construction activity and related costs through the date the consolidated financial statements are issued, and the Company's planned non-discretionary expenditures through March 31, 2024, which combined exceed the cash on hand as of the date of these consolidated financial statements, excluding external funding opportunities and the Company's current equity facilities.

At December 31, 2022 the Company's cash balances were $75.2 million, inclusive of approximately 5.0 million Euros. During the year ended December 31, 2022, the Company sold approximately 13.0 million shares of common stock for net proceeds of $25.9 million pursuant to the ATM Offering Agreement. As of December 31, 2022, the Company has $20.8 million remaining available for future sales under the ATM Offering Agreement and has 9.7 million shares of common stock available for future sales pursuant to the 2020 Lincoln Park PA.

The Company has historically and expects to rely on debt and equity financing to fund its operations and business plan until operations commence at the Kellyton Graphite Plant. Along with evaluating the continued use of the ATM Offering Agreement and the 2020 Lincoln Park PA, the Company is considering other forms of project financing to fund the construction of the Kellyton Graphite Plant, including both Phase I and Phase II. The alternative sources of project financing could include, but are not limited to, project debt, convertible debt, or pursuing a partnership or joint venture. If funds are not available to fund the construction of Phase I of the Kellyton Graphite Plant under the Company's financing facilities or through alternative financing sources, the Company may be required to reduce or severely curtail operations, change its planned business development strategies related to the Coosa Graphite Deposit and Phase I of the Kellyton Graphite Plant, alter the construction and commissioning timeline of Phase I of the Kellyton Graphite Plant, or put the construction of Phase I on hold until additional funding is obtained. If the Company is required to abandon construction and development or alter its intended long-term plans related the Kellyton Graphite Plant, the Company could be required to evaluate the recoverability of its long-lived assets.

While the Company has utilized its equity facilities to advance its business plan and has been successful in the past raising funds through equity and debt financings as well as through the sale of non-core assets, no assurance can be given that additional financing will be available in amounts sufficient to meet its needs, or on terms acceptable to the Company. Recent declines in the equity and debt capital markets, rising interest rates, inflation and generally uncertain economic conditions could significantly impact the Company's ability to access the necessary funding to advance its business plan. Further, given the recent decline in the Company's stock price, trading volume, and the decline in the equity markets, the Company's access to the available capacity on its equity financing facilities may be limited to one-third of its public float.

When considering the above events and conditions in the aggregate, the Company believes such events and conditions raise substantial doubt about its ability to continue as a going concern within one year after the date that these financial statements were issued.

certainly doesn't sound like we will be buying any maroon yacht's any time soon.
TheVarian
AG
It's been a good run fellas
wanderer
First Page Last Page
Page 6007 of 6616

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.