Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

23,982,334 Views | 231555 Replies | Last: 1 day ago by Heineken-Ashi
$30,000 Millionaire
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
In case anyone needs to hear this. Why are you trading right now? Wait for 2 central.
ProgN
$30,000 Millionaire said:

In case anyone needs to hear this. Why are you trading right now? Wait for 2 central.
CheladaAg
AG
Looks like nat gas MMs are going after that unfilled gap back in Sept 2020. Should be filled after today.
confucius_ag
AG
PLTR holding right on 200MA
FJ43
408 squeeze into close anyone
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

Farmer @ Johnsongrass, TX
In February, Bangladesh awarded a February spot LNG tender to TotalEnergies at $19.78/MMBtu, S&P Global
FJ43
FJ43 said:

Maybe 407.40s then 408.40s is we're lucky.
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.

$30,000 Millionaire
AG
Bidding for a few Xsp lottos 407 at 0.80
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
Bad entry but these are up
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
Trimmed at $1
FJ43

I bought 407s at .32

FJ43
FJ43 said:

I bought 407s at .32
SPY

$30,000 Millionaire
AG
Decided to close 90% at $1

Citadel is doing their bull shot again.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
Ok, need a pullback now. Hope guy who was short closed.
Whitehouse Road
AG
Seemed like a pretty technically clean post-lunch. Nice intraday wedge with a breakout to the upside, an almost perfect back test before continuation into an ascending channel.

Rode the 408s up, probably left some money on the table but I'll take +40% on OPEX.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
Market failed here this morning. Looking for pullback and a charge through or a failure to tactically short.
FJ43

Decided to close 90% at $1

Citadel is doing their bull shot again.

Same. Runners only left.

FJ43
FJ43 said:

FJ43 said:

Maybe 407.40s then 408.40s is we're lucky.

Can we punch through ?

Dan Scott
AG
Yep took a L after SPY broke 405 and TSLA was beasting. Theta was killing me too.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
2:30. Let's see if they rip it like the last couple OPEXes.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
Lotto 4080/4090 PCS at 8.5 credit
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
They're waiting for 2:50 to show their hand.
Boy Named Sue
AG
Fun final 30 minutes
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
Made $2K today. I'll take it.
Golf1
AG
Made a proud .02% of the account today so I'm thinking about quitting the 9-5 and go the professional trading route.
irish pete ag06
AG

Made $2K today. I'll take it.
When are you going full time and starting a discord dude?

You know I'd be up in there for a small monthly fee.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
I'll give a real answer.

I'm really good at my day job and get paid a lot for it. I like it and I like the challenge. I would join a service where I can occasionally drop in and share stuff.
texAZtea
AG
I don't post in this thread often because I have nothing intelligent to add, but I read it every day.

My trading account is very small, partially because I'm early in my career and partiality to keep from losing it all. I have not pursued options because I don't understand the strategy well enough yet.

My trading is essentially switching between tqqq and sqqq when the 8 and 20 EMA's cross and there's confirmation that its not a fake-out. I make ~2% of the money i trade with on an average day. I can only trade 2 days a week and sit out days I don't understand.

This week I started looking at Heikin-Ashi candles for guidance on when to stay in a position or exit, and my average day jumped to 5% of the money I trade with just from not exiting way too early or too late. I wanted to say thanks to Heineken for being a proponent of that tool.
Heineken-Ashi
“Give it hell Heinekandle, I’m enjoying it.”
- Farmer @ Johnsongrass, TX

“No secure borders, no alpha military, no energy independence, no leadership and most of all no mean tweets - this is the worst trade I’ve ever witnessed in my lifetime. ***Put that quote in your quote/signature section HeinendKandle*** LOL!”
- also Farmer @ Johnsongrass, TX (obviously in a worse mood)
irish pete ag06
AG
texAZtea said:

I don't post in this thread often because I have nothing intelligent to add, but I read it every day.

My trading account is very small, partially because I'm early in my career and partiality to keep from losing it all. I have not pursued options because I don't understand the strategy well enough yet.

My trading is essentially switching between tqqq and sqqq when the 8 and 20 EMA's cross and there's confirmation that its not a fake-out. I make ~2% of the money i trade with on an average day. I can only trade 2 days a week and sit out days I don't understand.

This week I started looking at Heikin-Ashi candles for guidance on when to stay in a position or exit, and my average day jumped to 5% of the money I trade with just from not exiting way too early or too late. I wanted to say thanks to Heineken for being a proponent of that tool.
Good stuff dude!

I have been backtesting trading TQQQ and SQQQ alone on using this very system with different time frames. 15 and 30 minute seem to yield the best results, but I'm still fine tuning it.

I've also starting monitoring the beer candles too! Really work well in conjunction with identifying the trend.

Also, very smart to start small.

irish pete ag06
AG
ATR Trailing Stop Loss on Tradingview by ceyhun

https://www.tradingview.com/script/cj3MJWNz/

This is an indicator I've ran across that is very similar to trading EMA crosses. I really like it so far.

System has not been my problem with trading... it's been the objectivity. Simple systems like EMA cross, re-tests, and this ATR trailing stop loss have helped me to really practice the actual trade and not just the setup.

The setup is not the key to unlocking trading. It's what you do when in the trade that matters. Trading in the Zone will teach this (the book I posted a few pages back)
Boy Named Sue
AG
I too was glad someone finally explained what "beer candles" were
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
This is amazing. Congratulations.

Don't lose discipline. That was my journey: early success, then I got stupid and blew out, then I learned to manage risk.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
A comment on trading services: the vast majority are run by hucksters with less experience than the vets on this board.

I can recommend good ones if you all need the help.

OA will run a good service in my opinion. He's a winner and more importantly a professional.
Boy Named Sue
AG
This is the 1-minute chart for the last hour on Friday. The channel between the lines was money. Reading up a little afterward, I guess it's called a "3-drive pattern"? How common is it to see this pattern?

I just bought ATM calls at the bottom line and sold as soon as I saw the first red volume bar pop up. All were just market orders, so they'd be fast.

When it broke above the top line I went in again, and that ended up being the most profitable trade of the day.

Does anybody else use the 1-minute to actively trade like that? This may be my new approach, because trying to set stops and profit exits so I can still work has been cumbersome and I don't end up getting any work done anyway. But with this approach, I had a fun and profitable little 45-60 minute run.
First Page Last Page
Page 5993 of 6616

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.