Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

23,984,195 Views | 231561 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by Heineken-Ashi
$30,000 Millionaire
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
We have to see what the bonker does at 2:50
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
Very tricky close. I thought we were gonna have it on the fly there for a second.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
There will probably be last minute rallying to cover shorts
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
Ouch. Put in lod for close. Tempted to carry a put overnight
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
OPEX tomorrow, be careful.

Have you heard of a pit bull low? If not, read about it.

For me, yet another green day I felt bad about.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
Scalped some this afternoon. Meh.

GreasenUSA
AG
$30,000 Millionaire said:

Not something I was familiar with, but if I'm reading correctly, it happens the week before Opex. Looks like we did indeed put in a low last Friday. Interesting phenomenon.
Philip J Fry
AG
a +4.33% day for me and I don't feel bad about it.
irish pete ag06
AG
gougler08 said:

Dan Scott said:

I wouldn't rule out supporting it...what a non-answer
I forgot what talking head said it on CNBC yesterday, but they basically make their decision on the rate hike based on what's going on right then. They are flying by the seat of their pants and shooting from the hip but make it sound way cooler by saying "data dependent."
irish pete ag06
AG
Charismatic Megafauna said:

Ouch. Put in lod for close. Tempted to carry a put overnight
I closed out my lotto for a 220% gain... was tempting to leave it on overnight.
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
Nice. I am only carrying a couple cvna puts that i have left after trimming some this morning and afternoon
oldarmy1
AG
I have my dad in SMG mainly because he's an old fertilizer guy. Welll fertilizer is rocketing! Wish I had added some myself.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
oldarmy1 said:

I have my dad in SMG mainly because he's an old fertilizer guy. Welll fertilizer is rocketing! Wish I had added some myself.

Do you know why? MOS is my play when it's hot
Dan Scott
AG
Bitcoin giving up its gains
Dan Scott
AG
Two more fed speakers tomorrow. Previously they said need for more rate hikes. They'll probably echo 50bps possible. The market was thinking 50bps was off the table and now there is that uncertainty. Going to be interesting tomorrow.
ProgN
oldarmy1 said:

Is Pop still schooling you on how to fish?
FJ43
oldarmy1 said:

For business launch, this is something I'll be doing on key data days:
Just noticed this OA. Love the audio update. Keep it going….
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

FJ43

Evening Gents!

Well I am good for about 1 or 2 scalps a day is all. Set some alerts, stops, trails, etc and move along. I haven't really been going 0DTE and using weekly but….tomorrow is drive trade Friday for 0DTEs.

No home runs but nice solid scalps for Mrs FJ to have some spending money.

Should be an interesting day tomorrow…OPEX. For me play the flash down below the pennant into 407s and go long 0DTE maybe ATM or +1 for a lotto. Getting tight so I think we will pick the next leg of the direction soon. My plan is to be flat going into the weekend on trades.

Edit: Might even look to next week expiry in the 416 range.

If I can post while driving a possible trade in advance will do.

Trade wisely!

Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

BaylorSpineGuy
Looks like you all did well today. Was not able to trade but I wanted to share a quote you all might like. I messaged my mentor in the morning that the market had a sharp selloff on the PPI data. He responded to me with this:

"Haha! According to Mark Twain! There are lies, damned lies and then there is statistics!!! lol"

Pretty good stuff right there. Good luck tomorrow. Be sure and watch the Baylor-KU matchup this weekend. Maybe one of the best games of the year. We are 10-1 in last 11 games. Your team also playing well. Loving hoops!!
lobwedgephil
GreasenUSA said:

$30,000 Millionaire said:

Not something I was familiar with, but if I'm reading correctly, it happens the week before Opex. Looks like we did indeed put in a low last Friday. Interesting phenomenon.
Yes, pitbull low is the low Thur/Friday week before Opex. Pattern played out for years until 2022, it didn't work.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
BOIL/NG:

SoTXAg09
AG
I don't post often, but read this thread daily. I know others have shared those they've lost, and I feel like I should as well. I lost my grandfather last week at the age of 85, and he was an outstanding man. The kind that would wake up at 2:30am, milk cows, drive the milk truck to San Antonio and be back in time for church at 10:30. The Lord doesn't make them like he used to. Our local feed mill and store put together this tribute after his passing, and I just wanted to share. We buried him today, and I can't imagine this world without him.
https://fb.watch/iKIwDjhqrG/?mibextid=tejx2t
ProgN
SoTXAg09 said:

I don't post often, but read this thread daily. I know others have shared those they've lost, and I feel like I should as well. I lost my grandfather last week at the age of 85, and he was an outstanding man. The kind that would wake up at 2:30am, milk cows, drive the milk truck to San Antonio and be back in time for church at 10:30. The Lord doesn't make them like he used to. Our local feed mill and store put together this tribute after his passing, and I just wanted to share. We buried him today, and I can't imagine this world without him.
https://fb.watch/iKIwDjhqrG/?mibextid=tejx2t
Thank you for sharing that with us and yes, he IS an incredible man. Someone I truly respect told me, "death hurts the living because a void is created, but know that he is experiencing paradise on a level we cannot even fathom" when my father passed away. We hurt because they mattered to us, but they aren't hurting and that's what I want for my dad. I'll see him again, as will you. I strive to be the man that will create a void, because it means I made a positive impact in their lives.

Here
irish pete ag06
AG
Wow. That short video makes me sad I didn't know him. Thoughts and prayers for you. He's still with you. You'll feel him everyday.
SoTXAg09
AG
Quote:

Someone I truly respect told me, "death hurts the living because a void is created, but know that he is experiencing paradise on a level we cannot even fathom"

Thank you. This is truly how I feel. I'm not upset about his passing; I know he's truly in a better place. It's just the hole that his absence leaves behind that hurts.

I got to visit with him a few weeks before his death, and he talked for over 2 hours without so much as a pause. It's as if he knew we were running out of time.

He talked about flying (he spent over 30,000 hours in a spray plane) all the way into Central America in the late '60s on a trip with my grandmother. A cotton gin operator in Nicaragua had basically convinced them to move there to farm, saying how well they would live, even if their money couldn't leave the country. They ended up not going through with it on account of not wanting to raise their sons down there, and he was glad he didn't when that dictatorship was overthrown in the '70s!
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
I'm sorry for your loss. Here.
Txducker
AG
Here. Prayer's of healing for you and your Family.
Philip J Fry
AG
MACD for both NQ and SP500 are firmly negative after today. In 2022 a 200-700 point drop followed for the SPX
irish pete ag06
AG
Dan Scott
AG
Dollar strong and rate popping. It could get ugly today
BaylorSpineGuy
If TLT hits 100 again, the Jan '25 110C will look pretty attractive and price would be around 6.50/contract by my estimation.

If they keep raising rates, short term yields may rise but the front end of the curve will feel it the most. We are on a crash course with recession and if Fed keeps pushing the funds rate, money will flow into that long bond.

That's my justification for this trade plan.

$30,000 Millionaire
AG
4050 should put up a fight. Let's see how the bears do today.
jimmo
I'm sorry SoTX.
Thanks for posting the video.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
Dollar will have a hard time with 105
spud1910
AG
So sorry for your loss. I had a grandfather like that. Prayers for your family.

Here.
First Page Last Page
Page 5991 of 6617

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.