Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,162,459 Views | 232065 Replies | Last: 8 hrs ago by ProgN
Jdrexgman
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Starting to see chatter around Iger's last hurrah is getting ready for Apple to buy Disney.

Yes content gold mine. But why would Apple want to run parks?
BaylorSpineGuy
AMZN workers strike worldwide. Wowzers.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11468699/Amazon-warehouse-workers-stage-global-Black-Friday-strike-40-countries.html
techno-ag
AG
Morning. Interesting read. Analyst suggests no bottom yet because we all have not thrown in the towel.

https://www.marketwatch.com/amp/story/bear-markets-come-in-three-stages-and-weve-only-just-started-the-second-says-veteran-analyst-11669376879
FJ43

Mornun!

Posted some charts a few days ago to keep an eye on. Also a few of the lotto guys plays. Scalping and lottos may be intermittently interrupted for me....yep....honey do's putting up Christmas decorations starting at 5:30AM today.

Today for me if I play much most likely SPY with alerts set as I hang and decorate.

Some SPY levels for you degenerates that might trade a riskier day. Remember likely lower volume and range bound. If you play in and out is about it for me on ODTE.

Watch 401.12 if we push down here.
Below that should see some support around 400.18...ish.
Loses 399.20 and 397.75-398 inbound.

Above - needs over 403.25 to stick then clear 403.55 to see 406.60 next

Trade wisely!

Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

Red Pear Luke (BCS)
Sponsor
AG
Had a tough thanksgiving as I watched a close family lose their battle with Cancer. Thankful he is finally at peace. Thankful for you all and the gift of time! Happy Trading today fellas.
FJ43
Red Pear BCS Luke said:

Had a tough thanksgiving as I watched a close family lose their battle with Cancer. Thankful he is finally at peace. Thankful for you all and the gift of time! Happy Trading today fellas.
Very, very sorry to hear of your loss. Losing a close loved one is never easy.

Prayers being lifted for you and your family.
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.

spud1910
AG
Red Pear BCS Luke said:

So sorry to hear of your loss. Prayers for your family.
FJ43
Scalp 1 in and out

Scalp 2

Scalp 3

ProgN
Red Pear BCS Luke said:

Sorry brother and **** cancer.
Brewmaster
AG
trying XOM and SPY lottos
irish pete ag06
AG
I am sorry my friend. Praying for your family.
Quacked
which xom? with the short market day today im in 118 12/2 and up ~40%

about to cut them and wait for monday again with the short trade day
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Red Pear BCS Luke said:

Very sorry to hear that.
Brewmaster
AG
yeah I'm in next week 115's. want to see it push / test ATH's here shortly, or I will cut it.

bingo, that's the volume we need right there, coming in.
Quacked
easier shot at ITM on 115 than my 118. I'll wait for monday re entry hopefully! GL
GreasenUSA
AG
I am so sorry, Luke. My deepest condolences.
GreasenUSA
AG
Today is going about as expected. No juice in the market due to many traders already on a long weekend. You enter a trade, and as you wait for it to play out, your mind starts playing tricks on you.
Rebel_Lonestar
AG
Can someone take a look at SKEW? Does this look like one of OA's signal for a reversal?
irish pete ag06
AG
Watching this price action.

FJ43
FJ43 said:

Scalp 1 in and out

Scalp 2

Scalp 3

Well gents I am done for the day. Had 3 quick in and outs vs SPY.

As expected very low volume day and tight range so had to be on your toes. But a few bucks to the good.

Next week will be interesting. Could make a case either way for 406 or 394ish. Drive trading Monday for me.

Y'all have a great weekend ahead.

FJ43
FJ43 said:

Hmmmm….possible Friday lotto. Could also go out a week. 185 and change next up assuming macros hold.

This is BA I posted at the yellow arrow so maybe we can get another buck or two out of it,

Needs over 175 (high today). A flash down open take the 175s or 177.5s

This moved today if you took the lotto trade over 175.

I didn't catch it as was focused on SPY...should have since I flagged it.

Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Today
Philip J Fry
AG
STNG is being good to me today.

And BOIL is Kookoo bananas. I think may be too volatile to trade with confidence.
BaylorSpineGuy
Can someone confirm volume on Dow Jones Transports today? My app is showing 26M shares whereas typical shares are 1M? Looks like highest volume in 5 yrs!

Thanks!
FJ43

techno-ag
AG
Philip J Fry said:

And BOIL is Kookoo bananas. I think may be too volatile to trade with confidence.
It does get scary above 50. In the back of your mind, you're wondering if it will suddenly plunge into the 30s again.
FJ43
Rebel_Lonestar said:

Can someone take a look at SKEW? Does this look like one of OA's signal for a reversal?
So just took a look at SKEW tonight.

This would definitely qualify as a shooting star which precedes a drop in the markets. Usually within days. Not sure if today applies given a half day on Holiday weekend, but it is likely the largest gap up of a shooting star I have tracked.

oldarmy1
AG
storey979 said:

easier shot at ITM on 115 than my 118. I'll wait for monday re entry hopefully! GL

If that confirms Monday with a lower low than Wednesday then you better pay attention to it!

Happy Thanksgiving weekend!
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
FJ43 said:

Drive trading Monday for me.

Yes! Didn't trade this week and I'm jonesing! Let's do it!
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
This looks too good. I bet we see a pull back.

$30,000 Millionaire
AG
keep an eye on this one. Not buying yet because of the dividend risk.

$30,000 Millionaire
AG
another to watch. It had a failed H&S. I'd like to see volume before I bought.

$30,000 Millionaire
AG
last one for tonight. I am posting this because we have budding natural gas traders here. Please take note of where we are historically and what the macro trend is (down).

$30,000 Millionaire
AG
a second possibility to consider.

Heineken-Ashi
$30,000 Millionaire said:

another to watch. It had a failed H&S. I'd like to see volume before I bought.

That either wants to pop to $25 or $15. Beer candles are overlapping and indecisive. Could even be mid stages of a long term triangle.
"H-A: In return for the flattery, can you reduce the size of your signature? It's the only part of your posts that don't add value. In its' place, just put "I'm an investing savant, and make no apologies for it", as oldarmy1 would do."
- I Bleed Maroon (distracted easily by signatures)
First Page Last Page
Page 5852 of 6631

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.