Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

23,982,299 Views | 231555 Replies | Last: 1 day ago by Heineken-Ashi
Charismatic Megafauna
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Now that would have been a great close to diamond hand some xsp calls
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
I'll take that after today's open. Hoping for another big green Friday tomorrow.
Heineken-Ashi
Here's a straight up no frills view of the beer candles.

SPX - Bounced off the 50% level and progressing towards long term bear market downtrend boundary. Weekly is in a strong uptrend. Daily is showing a reversal of trend but TBD if the rally is over.

Dow Jones - Didn't quite hit the 50% level before the current rally, but rallied above the long term downtrend boundary. Weekly candles in a robust uptrend and daily in a reversal. Top hit? We shall see

Nasdaq - Dipped below the 50% level and has had the shortest rally so far, if you even call it that. The current weekly trend is a relatively fresh one, so I'd want to see continuation into next week. On the daily, we just had an abrupt end to a robust uptrend. Short term dip or reversal? TBD.

Russell - More similar to S&P and showing a slowing uptrend that could be ready for major reversal. Butting up against the longterm downtrend boundary. This one is primed to reverse. But if it breaks through, it could rally hard and fast. Also notice the 50% level in gray of the downtrend from top to current bottom. A continued rally could have a date with that level.

Don't fight the trend. AND KNOW YOUR SURROUNDINGS.
“Give it hell Heinekandle, I’m enjoying it.”
- Farmer @ Johnsongrass, TX

“No secure borders, no alpha military, no energy independence, no leadership and most of all no mean tweets - this is the worst trade I’ve ever witnessed in my lifetime. ***Put that quote in your quote/signature section HeinendKandle*** LOL!”
- also Farmer @ Johnsongrass, TX (obviously in a worse mood)
Brewmaster
AG
Charismatic Megafauna said:

Now that would have been a great close to diamond hand some xsp calls
why not buy some before the close when volume comes in fast money! holding 1 runner.

first arrow is pointing to a green hammer
2nd arrow is volume coming in, if the first wasn't a buy signal, the 2nd definitely is.

$30,000 Millionaire
AG
I'm going to take some BA shares overnight.
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
Nice! Hey how did you know the MOC numbers at 20 til?
FJ43

2 pages! That's it…..y'all are weak. I was looking forward to my evening reading on a day like today.

Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

ProgN
FJ43 said:

2 pages! That's it…..y'all are weak. I was looking forward to my evening reading on a day like today.

I gotcha covered bruh. This is full of real life short stories, riveting.
FJ43
ProgN said:

FJ43 said:

I gotcha covered bruh. This is full of real life short stories, riveting.
I knew I could count on you to make me laugh
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.

FJ43

Ok you degenerate scalpers….

Here is today IMO and how you trade it. 5 min chart for visualization purposes.

Daily SRs in red previously established. Always know major SRs in advance. Don't lose sight of overall trend,
Prior day high - yellow
Todays low post open - yellow
Volume following reversal - green
Model T established - yellow - Notice MT and Daily SR….holy cow that are almost on top of one another
Buy - green
Exit on MT confirmation fail

Just my 2 cents….hope yall killed it today.

Edit: Yes you could have traded it a 2nd time from the red 391 SR back to MT.

ProgN
FJ43 said:

Daily SRs in red previously established. Always know major SRs in advance. Don't lose sight of overall trend,
Prior day high - yellow
Model T established - yellow - Notice MT and Daily SR….holy cow that are almost on top of one another
Buy - green

irish pete ag06
AG
bmoochie
AG
FJ43 said:

Prior day high - yellow
Buy - green

ProgN
You owe me a new keyboard man.
irish pete ag06
AG
Man I've found this meme generator and so I figured if I suck at trade ideas. I can at least bring memes to the table.
Golf1
AG
Pretty easy to see when to buy and sell when the day has already happened…. Just kidding FJ! Thanks for posting and the expertise you bring here!
ProgN
No bull****, I spit beer when I read that.
FJ43
Golf1 said:

Pretty easy to see when to buy and sell when the day has already happened…. Just kidding FJ! Thanks for posting and the expertise you bring here!

Every night I chart. Always SPY then maybe 150-200 quick looks. My actuals and trade rules. As I've mentioned I can't scalp intraday as much. I do driving on Monday's and Fridays to make driving sporty.

Here was my actual trade on this as I've posted prior daily charts, SRs, target zones.

Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Can we make it three green weeks in a row?
lobwedgephil
Brian Earl Spilner said:

Two week ago was red.
Brewmaster
AG
thanks so much for posting these. Volume alone has helped me quite a bit lately.

I missed that first low entry and I literally missed my buy on that 2nd higher low (which I think is an even better entry, starts the "W" look. Then I literally sat on hands rest of the day until that afternoon low. I entered there, but not right away, after some volume came in (a few minutes after that green hammer low.

jimmo
thanks
topher06
lobwedgephil said:

Brian Earl Spilner said:

Two week ago was red.

Don't hate on the guy for being optimistic about next week too, it's not like we have football to look forward to
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
Trimmed BA
Heineken-Ashi
ProgN said:

No bull****, I spit beer when I read that.

“No secure borders, no alpha military, no energy independence, no leadership and most of all no mean tweets - this is the worst trade I’ve ever witnessed in my lifetime. ***Put that quote in your quote/signature section HeinendKandle*** LOL!”
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
Quite the puke in crude this morning.
Buck Compton
AG
$30,000 Millionaire said:

All the talking heads were killing it yesterday on CNBC. One of them posted some chart showing a downward channel in energy returns vs the S&P going back to '06 or something. I laughed because if the chart continued in 2023 energy stocks would all be negative returning going forward indefinitely. Terrible application of technical analysis.

Fundamentals haven't changed unless they've somehow fixed the supply side. Demand degradation isn't there yet. Widening gap between WTI and Brent. SPR isn't sold at the prevailing market rates, so my guess is it has something to do with that, the price they sell it at, and their volume.
tlepoC
AG
So apparently I still have alerts set on GOCO. What's going on
Chef Elko
AG
tlepoC said:

Probably reverse split. I was charged a $38 "reorganization fee" for $XL the other week. Great! Yall get to screw me one more time after going from $20+ to sub $1. My position was only worth $100 or so and I'm hit with that scam.
Philip J Fry
AG
BOIL trying to fill the gap down from this morning.
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
$30,000 Millionaire said:

Activate team model t! Bought a couple expiring uso 68 calls at 40 and 45, already sold half at 50. If it flounders all day I'll buy some mondays too. Look ing at cpe dec calls/spreads to 45 now...
Bob Knights Paper Hands
Oil - all I've heard is China COVID measures. To me that seems more like trying to find a narrative to explain price action than a driver, but I could be wrong.
Bob Knights Paper Hands
Max pain is still beneath us at 3925. It'll be interesting to see if we touch that again today. Crazy looking daily candles this week. Diamond? Definitely digestion / consolidation but which way from here?
Swollen Thumb
AG
tlepoC said:

1:15 split

They were running out of decimals for it to go lower.
Heineken-Ashi
Energy in general is in a newly confirmed downtrend and overbought/oversold indicators are getting close to a bottoming zone, if not a double bottom on daily. But there is room below if you switch to weekly candles, possibly pointing to the end of the year as a bottom. Monthly indicators show ever more room below, leading to believe that this segment since the high will lead into a short term bounce (winter) followed by another potential crushing of energy next year.

First Page Last Page
Page 5838 of 6616

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.