Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,010,477 Views | 231614 Replies | Last: 4 hrs ago by El_duderino
Texas Tea
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I know this question wasn't directed at me but I'll take a stab at it. I'd be very surprised if that were to transpire considering that XOM is already partnered with Qatar in the Golden Pass terminal. Unless Qatar is involved as well, I don't think XOM would be willing to risk their relationship with Qatar just to pick up CQP.

Just my two cents.
Spoony Love
AG
I'm not so sure puts is the play intraday from here
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
.11 risked for $1 if we close below 369 tomorrow. I'll be shocked if this holds into close tomorrow, it will be unprecedented since entering this bear cycle. But because of that it may happen so i took the risk off
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
But i do agree that it looks like we're going to "third time's a charm" bust through 371.5 here in a minute and move higher
bmoochie
AG
Farmer @ Johnsongrass, TX said:

I got a buddy that thinks XOM should buy CQP....and may. Any thoughts on that speculation?
Honestly I am not sure. So CQP is the partnership while "LNG" is kind of a standalone and focuses on the Corpus facility alone. CQP owns and manages the pipelines as well as the Sabine Pass facility. That is the one I have dealt with since about 2019 with work and have since moved my focus to Cameron but I digress.

Sabine has been up and running with 5 trains and train 6 is now up and running. They have the land to build 7,8, and 9 but they aren't there yet for planning purposes. My understanding is they (LNG companies in general) don't start building their trains until the contracts are in place and these are 10-15 year contracts where 85% of the LNG goes to. The remaining is spot gas where the boats float in the waters and then there is a dire need for LNG and they sell at a premium. This is partly why when shell pulled their deal from TELL, that was a huge deal. But based on the fact construction has already started, i believe they will get that figured out.

The growth for Cheniere is off the charts IMO and CQP pays a dividend. I kick myself constantly for not investing more into this based on my dealings with them. By the time I got into the market was COVID and I caught the AMC meme craze and then learned from this thread what options were. Watched account go boom to bust but learned a lot in the process.

I don't know if any of that helps or not but tried to offer some value. based on their growth, I can't see them selling as i don't see why they would. XOM surely has the cash but they are the number 1 player in the LNG market with only more upside to go. Especially with 2 plants running and the train growth on the table at Sabine.
topher06
Can you have a H&S with a double head?
not hedge
Lotta money is going to be made and lost soon
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
Bought lotto 3740/3750/3760 butterflies for 0.8

You don’t trade for money, you trade for freedom.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
topher06 said:

Can you have a H&S with a double head?

Double top, yo
topher06
Everyone got this charted to a significant move up or down in the next 30 minutes or so?
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
Small upro.

Stop 30.80. Either works or doesn't.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
Trim upro.
Farmer @ Johnsongrass, TX
Thank you!
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
Set stop at B/E on the rest. You're welcome
Spoony Love
AG
SPY is trying to climb out the same way it crawled in
Farmer @ Johnsongrass, TX
Thank you!
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
I'm looking at 372.5 for my next spot to buy puts and sell a lower put against it on the bounce off resistance
RosecityAg
AG
Come on now…so close
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
That one already happened, it busted through with 30k's monster upro dong. Today is making this feel easy, just working through the levels. Waiting for the curveball to come out of nowhere and break my nose!
RosecityAg
AG
Yep…was a bit late. Agreed!
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
Butterfly is a double but I'm going to hold it.
Spoony Love
AG
What are you seeing that makes you play a butterfly?
wanderer
Bob Knights Paper Hands
Remember when we use to play butterflies every month on OPEX week because we were playing with easy house money? I member.
Brewmaster
AG
retail seems too bearish today, another squeeze wouldn't surprise me!
Bob Knights Paper Hands
I probably would have played the 3700 pin. Good call on 3750.
bmoochie
AG
Bob Knights Liver said:

Remember when we use to play butterflies every month on OPEX week because we were playing with easy house money? I member.
This makes me miss the McFly triplets.
jj9000
AG
bmoochie said:

Bob Knights Liver said:

This makes me miss the McFly triplets.

Yes. The self depreciation from all 3 of them in this downtrend would be great for morale.
Spoony Love
AG
I think this might be a quick shake down to then run up
wanderer
I don't think it's just a random shake down. It's based on Apple cutting it's iphone 14 production I think
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
Well, something happened.
Golf1
AG
AAPL had some news. I think it was cutting production on iPhone but I thought that already happened
topher06
Bear flag?
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
Look at these monster 1-min buys on spy, 2:00 yesterday and 1:30 today. 64M shares each. Ppt? Gap up again tomorrow?
CC09LawAg
Rode XOM down and up a couple of times today. Want to get back into calls but feel like we are as likely to open with a gap down as a gap up so going to keep my powder dry.
First Page Last Page
Page 5769 of 6618

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.