Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

23,999,774 Views | 231603 Replies | Last: 34 min ago by CC09LawAg
$30,000 Millionaire
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Remember when I posted last year that these guys were a bunch of fuc-kers?

https://www.reuters.com/business/finance/ex-jpmorgan-traders-abused-their-positions-prosecutor-says-racketeering-trial-2022-07-28/
You don’t trade for money, you trade for freedom.
BaylorSpineGuy
$30,000 Millionaire said:

Remember when I posted last year that these guys were a bunch of fuc-kers?

https://www.reuters.com/business/finance/ex-jpmorgan-traders-abused-their-positions-prosecutor-says-racketeering-trial-2022-07-28/

Jay Gould would be proud.
insulator_king
AG
Convicted of fraud, but not racketeering.
https://www.reuters.com/legal/transactional/two-former-jpmorgan-metals-traders-found-guilty-landmark-spoofing-case-2022-08-10/
Bob Knights Paper Hands
WWR cost basis of $2.37 in IRA, $3.36 in my trading account. However I had some losses on LEAPs that aren't included there. Let's just go ahead and pop up to $10 again this week and get it over with okay?
spud1910
AG
$3.59 cost basis on my wwr. Actually a bit less with cc.
Dan Scott
AG
Saudi Aramco reported 2Q profits of $48B. They expect oil demand to increase through this decade.

Saudi Aramco produces 13MBD, had 2Q profits of $48B.
XOM produced 4MBD, had 2Q profits $18B.

Saudi Aramco market cap $2.5T. XOM market cap $400B. There are other factors but I'd say XOM is undervalued.
irish pete ag06
AG
AMD had an inside day friday and an inside week as well. Could be a big move soon.
Dan Scott
AG
Chinese oil imports grew slightly in July vs June which was at 4 year low to around 8.5MBD. Chinese oil demand still about 1.5MBD below 2021.

The 2nd largest oil consumer in the world is using 10% less and oil still $100. The economic numbers out of China tonight sucked. If not for Covid lockdowns in China, oil is $150
irish pete ag06
AG
FJ43

Where'd all you traders go? Sleeping in?
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

Red Pear Luke (BCS)
Sponsor
AG
FJ43 said:

I bought a few shares of $BBBY on the meme momentum and the relatively positive earnings.

The wife and I just moved back to BCS and we were looking around for curtains and the typical things needed for a house this weekend and Bed Bath N Beyond was a pretty good fix to get things.
cageybee77
AG
RKLB with an interesting trajectory. Have to watch this one today. Edit: that corny pun was not intended. More coffee - wow, that's messed up.
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
All the semis have this crazy 9:05 candle that opened down like 2%, bought up like 4%, then closed flat. Amd, mu, wdc...
Spoony Love
AG
I have SPY sitting right on a SR that was slightly involved last week, at about 424.50. It played as resistance on Thursday then support on Friday. Waiting to see which way it goes at open. If it breaks above the next resistance I have is around 428. Breaks below and the next support is around 421.5. At least that's what I am watching.
Brewmaster
AG
Red Pear BCS Luke said:

FJ43 said:

I bought a few shares of $BBBY on the meme momentum and the relatively positive earnings.

The wife and I just moved back to BCS and we were looking around for curtains and the typical things needed for a house this weekend and Bed Bath N Beyond was a pretty good fix to get things.
welcome home, we're in Bryan
Brewmaster
AG
wish I'd held a TSLA 950c, damn what a move at open.
Spoony Love
AG
This has to be some sort of trap right?

SPY approaching an overbought position again.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
Boom. I'm out. Getting my mojo back.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
FJ43 said:

I was focused!
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
Spoony Love said:

This has to be some sort of trap right?

SPY approaching an overbought position again.

Well, sort of.

Gap fill was probable and what I did this morning. I think we will dip soon or trade sideways.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
I bought some QDEL. I'm not going to manage the trade for you, but what I am doing:

Buying here, firm stop 83.4. Target to trim $88.
Carlo4
AG
No recession my fanny.

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/new-york-empire-state-factory-gauge-plunges-in-august-deep-into-contraction-territory-11660566652?mod=home-page
BrokeAssAggie
BrokeAssAggie said:

$1.60ish will hopefully be the new support. Once the house passes this bill then off to the moon.
support holding up here..
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
Do you see how it gap filled and is now trading in a range between Friday's high and today's low?

There aren't really high probability trades to take here. If we take out the opening price to the downside, it could get going. I wouldn't be surprised to see a small range day.
Spoony Love
AG
That's what I was expecting it just happened earlier than I thought. first hour in and gap filled. Ok.

I'm looking forward to the sideways trading, yay.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
For the market to keep going up without consolidating, it needs ever greater power. Friday was low volume. There are a lot of single prints below us. When this corrects / dips / pulls back, whatever you want to call it, it will be swift and not pretty. Like -4% day.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
Spoony Love said:

That's what I was expecting it just happened earlier than I thought. first hour in and gap filled. Ok.

I'm looking forward to the sideways trading, yay.
Credit to John Carter for this - gap fill trades tend to happen early in the day.
Brewmaster
AG
COIN getting bought like crazy
YNWA_AG
AG
SF2004
AG
$30,000 Millionaire said:

For the market to keep going up without consolidating, it needs ever greater power. Friday was low volume. There are a lot of single prints below us. When this corrects / dips / pulls back, whatever you want to call it, it will be swift and not pretty. Like -4% day.
I agree with your assessment but unsure how to position for it?

SF2004
AG
When does current days theta start to kick in? Like, what time of day?

If a position has a theta of 100 then you should be gaining 100 dollars each day with all else being equal.

When does that happen?
Dan Scott
AG
OXY is acting stronger than I thought despite oil getting crushed.
bmoochie
AG
WWR up almost 12% on the day and not a peep. This board used to go nuts on a $.04 move haha
Ragoo
AG
Selling Tesla call spread
$860/930. Collect $40 risk $30.
Plan is to buy back the short side under the $40 collected and then let the long side ride net free.

This is based on the current Fib levels, upper band of the daily bollinger, and expecting the 930 to be resistance and see a pull back toward the 860 support which is also the lower band for f the daily bollinger.
Ags2013
AG
bmoochie said:

WWR up almost 12% on the day and not a peep. This board used to go nuts on a $.04 move haha
Don't scare it...
First Page Last Page
Page 5619 of 6618

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.