Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,005,034 Views | 231614 Replies | Last: 12 min ago by El_duderino
0708aggie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I bought tomorrow's 417's..
Golf1
AG
When SPY was at 423 earlier today I took some 420 puts expiring next week. I haven't traded options in a while but I figured if I can lose in normal stocks I can lose in options as well. Hopefully it hits that 417 range tomorrow and I'll sell for 100%+ profit.
Brewmaster
AG
0708aggie said:

I bought tomorrow's 417's..
and I didn't buy a damn thing, lol. still nervous holding overnight, even when we are +3. I guess I need to get over that. I did play puts today though that made some nice quick money.
Brewmaster
AG
sts7049 said:

i have 860 as kind of a key trendline for TSLA. see if it holds up.
yeah there is a trend line going back about a week that puts it around 860 bounce area.

TSLA also has a penchant for rippy on Fridays. On close watch!
FJ43

$NEPT
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

FJ43

SPY

Will be watching to see if we break up towards yesterday high range or flash down into 416.36ish-417.42ish. 2nd is my preference to exit lottos.
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

bmoochie
AG
FJ43 said:

SPY

Will be watching to see if we break up towards yesterday high range or flash down into 416.36ish-417.42ish. 2nd is my preference to exit lottos.

When you wake up to FJ posts, you know it's going to be a good day
SF2004
AG
Stonks only go up!
Brewmaster
AG
TSLA

not sure on this one, below this trend line, but it's TSLA.

sts7049
AG
i have that 860 level trend going back even to march-ish

irish pete ag06
AG
This feels like the open for a rug pull.
sts7049
AG
Brewmaster
AG
nice, good eye!
Spoony Love
AG
Max pain today is 415 for SPY.
E
AG
PHUN with terrible earnings... this one lives and dies with Trump tweets. Will he randomly tweet something today to recover the drop?
irish pete ag06
AG
322 for QQQ
Bob Knights Paper Hands
TSLA 8/19 put premiums bumped up a bit even as it hung around $860. Let's see if that means big money knows something.
Ragoo
AG
Bob Knights Liver said:

TSLA 8/19 put premiums bumped up a bit even as it hung around $860. Let's see if that means big money knows something.
if it doesn't rally there is room back to 770
Bob Knights Paper Hands
Yep. I've got 150sma at 864, 20 MAs at ~840, and 100sma at ~830. Beyond that I probably wouldn't be in puts long enough to matter.
irish pete ag06
AG
Bulls and bears just went to absolute war at 10am on QQQ
Txducker
AG
irish pete ag06 said:

Bulls and bears just went to absolute war at 10am on QQQ
spy also, massive sell volume on the 1min at 10am
Ag CPA
AG
Michigan sentiment numbers came out.
Bob Knights Paper Hands
I'm really beginning to question what I've been doing. This has been a rough week. Maybe I should have taken the whole week off from trading.

Billy Madison said:

I hate TSLA and I hate all of you!
irish pete ag06
AG
That makes sense. I knew it had to be some news of some sort, but I'm not plugged in.
Spoony Love
AG
the 9-9:15 volume was higher than the opening 15. Could get choppy all day.
topher06
Don't understand why the markets are going up right now, I'm just going to sit today out entirely.
irish pete ag06
AG
This is the time when a bitter bear like myself comes up with excuses like they are manipulating it as much as possible before the mid terms right?
topher06
irish pete ag06 said:

This is the time when a bitter bear like myself comes up with excuses like they are manipulating it as much as possible before the mid terms right?
Probably right, or just call it a Friday and head to the beach.
Dan Scott
AG
Polio detected in New York City sewage suggesting local circulation of virus, health officials say (cnbc.com)
topher06
Dan Scott said:

Polio detected in New York City sewage suggesting local circulation of virus, health officials say (cnbc.com)
Better ramp up the mail in voting.
Bob Knights Paper Hands
If TSLA comes up out of the RSI bullish demand zone here without cutting through the bottom of it , I have to get out of my short position. My setup failed.

I see some bullish divergence on TSLA, SPX, and QQQ. I don't have the confidence to buy longs, though.
Spoony Love
AG
I think SPY will fill the gap down to 412.75 before moving beyond 425 (which we haven't seen since 5/5).

I'm looking for us to get back in the 408-414 box, which I think would also match the seasonality trend.
topher06
Spoony Love said:

I think SPY will fill the gap down to 412.75 before moving beyond 425 (which we haven't seen since 5/5).

I'm looking for us to get back in the 408-414 box, which I think would also match the seasonality trend.
Today looks like we will just chop around 422 on SPY and kill premium for market makers.
Bird Poo
AG
Have the authorities always sampled shlt water for diseases or was that just a new COVID way of scaring people? I think China started doing this and then it popped up in the US.

It's totally unaccountable fear mongering BS that needs to be soundly rejected by our society.
Spoony Love
AG
While I agree with you about the action for today, that 9am volume was an aggressive move down in price. It wouldn't surprise me the least to see a rug pull just before lunch to give bulls a chance to recover back to 422.

My statement is more what I expect to see over the next week or two.
First Page Last Page
Page 5615 of 6618

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.