Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

23,999,814 Views | 231603 Replies | Last: 35 min ago by CC09LawAg
BlueTaze
How long do you want to ignore this user?
So is everyone watching 4135 to hold and for 4200 level to get tested Thur-Fri?

I'm leaning towards a stall out, then pullback next week.

YNWA_AG
AG
PeekingDuck said:

Can't believe that guy is still selling WWR

What do you mean that guy
FJ43
Hola Amigos!

Big spot.

200EMA in red.
Trend line channel back to Jan.

Trade wisely!

Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

BlueTaze
Calling OA "that guy" is the ultimate sign of capitulation. The bottom is in on WWR. Load the boat.
gig em 02
$30,000 Millionaire said:

I think we are going to sell into the close for profit taking.

In 2020 I expected the market to go down more and kept thinking that it didn't make sense we were running up, so I kept shorting and losing.

I think the same thing now and it's still going up after 6 green qqq days. What should I look for to know that it's time to throw logic out the window and just ride the wave up?
Betoisafurry
BlueTaze said:

Calling OA "that guy" is the ultimate sign of capitulation. The bottom is in on WWR. Load the boat.

I mean he did take this board for close to six figs on his "sessions", and then disappeared.

Just a lurkers opinion.
lobwedgephil
Your exact reasoning foe wanting to enter, are exactly why this leg up has a little more left, and then the big sell. This is not a market to chase.
oldarmy1
AG
Charlie Kelley said:

BlueTaze said:

I mean he did take this board for close to six figs on his "sessions", and then disappeared.

Just a lurkers opinion.

If anyone feels like they garnered no value from my "sessions" then all they need to do is ask for their money back. I've been incredibly busy with the changes in the world and country. I had to pick one channel to communicate my thoughts and trades, and since over 75% of the "sessions" participants were not from this board I use Twitter - so everyone has access.

I know some of you have been mirroring those trades and once spotting the market bottom have hit 100% success on my options entries/exits.

I don't think I "took" this board, or anyone, for whatever was received, plus the line share of that went to charitable donations.

That Guy
Brewmaster
AG
FJ43 said:

Hola Amigos!

Big spot.

200EMA in red.
Trend line channel back to Jan.

Trade wisely!

You long puts yet? or waiting to see if it breaks upward?
tailgatetimer10
AG
You don't need to explain yourself. The OG's of this thread don't forget your contributions.

Odd how a few noobs are coming out of the woodwork about failed trades
mpl35
AG
tailgatetimer10 said:

You don't need to explain yourself. The OG's of this thread don't forget your contributions.

I get pissed every time I look at mbio, wwr, and elox. On the other hand I went net free on clov and dnn. And I never actually got around to using the options like the session I paid for showed me. That's my fault for being lazy and then changing jobs and getting distracted.

I do miss OAs participation on this thread.
krosch11
AG
Just head up 6 figs for OA is sofa change . The more you know.

Guy changed my life financially in the span of a year .
lobwedgephil
Since most trade SPY here, plenty of room to keep going up if they want it. Still believe this is just a typically bear market rally. Probably get to a least 4200-4220 ES before turning, but will be a good time to get into longer term puts, started legging into them today.

$30,000 Millionaire
AG
OA has my full respect and doesn't need me to defend him, but I would never in a million years call his sessions a waste. I'm an OK trader and I am one of the first to admit when someone is a superior entity. I've learned from OA. He's #1 on this board. I don't know who #2 is, but there's a large gap. Maybe Greasen or Prog.

You know why?

He talked about execution and in particular how he executes. Execution is a person's edge in trading or how they differentiate. Most of these sub services will post entries and exits but they will never tell you the why behind it - how they decide on an entry and how they decide on a target. It is an amazing gift that he does that.

The alpha and ideas he's brought to this board are amazing. ASAN, MVIS, NIO, NET, RIG, ROKU, and so on. Has he had losers? Yes. Everyone does. Even Mark Minervini and Paul Tudor Jones have losers.

WWR more than doubled from the time he called it. If you lost money on WWR it is your fault. You own your trades, you own your risk, you own your stops. Nobody can push the buttons for you and do the thinking for you.

I think OA is extremely accessible too. Folks on this board should consider themselves lucky to have access to actual pro traders that are willing to help them.

Just my two cents.
You don’t trade for money, you trade for freedom.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
mpl35 said:

tailgatetimer10 said:

I get pissed every time I look at mbio, wwr, and elox. On the other hand I went net free on clov and dnn. And I never actually got around to using the options like the session I paid for showed me. That's my fault for being lazy and then changing jobs and getting distracted.

I do miss OAs participation on this thread.

You're stuck with ghetto OA instead.
Bob Knights Paper Hands
You forgot RUBI/MGNI, X, and MBIO. Those were massive green trades just in the last couple years.
YNWA_AG
AG

OA has my full respect and doesn't need me to defend him, but I would never in a million years call his sessions a waste. I'm an OK trader and I am one of the first to admit when someone is a superior entity. I've learned from OA. He's #1 on this board. I don't know who #2 is, but there's a large gap. Maybe Greasen or Prog.

You know why?

He talked about execution and in particular how he executes. Execution is a person's edge in trading or how they differentiate. Most of these sub services will post entries and exits but they will never tell you the why behind it - how they decide on an entry and how they decide on a target. It is an amazing gift that he does that.

The alpha and ideas he's brought to this board are amazing. ASAN, MVIS, NIO, NET, RIG, ROKU, and so on. Has he had losers? Yes. Everyone does. Even Mark Minervini and Paul Tudor Jones have losers.

WWR more than doubled from the time he called it. If you lost money on WWR it is your fault. You own your trades, you own your risk, you own your stops. Nobody can push the buttons for you and do the thinking for you.

I think OA is extremely accessible too. Folks on this board should consider themselves lucky to have access to actual pro traders that are willing to help them.

Just my two cents.
Those QCOM calls from the 2019 Apple lawsuit that OA called out, made tons of people 10k+ each. Never questioned OA after that
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
Bob Knights Liver said:

You forgot RUBI/MGNI, X, and MBIO. Those were massive green trades just in the last couple years.

I couldn't name them all. How could I forget MARA. It went from like $2 to fu-cking $80.

I am still mad at him over $TSN though. Lol.
bmoochie
AG
I only got one of your sessions and still watch it. Not an OG but it's obvious you are here to help everyone achieve financial freedom. Anyone who doesn't see that can kick rocks IMO.
lobwedgephil
bmoochie said:

I only got one of your sessions and still watch it. Not an OG but it's obvious you are here to help everyone achieve financial freedom. Anyone who doesn't see that can kick rocks IMO.
His teaching sessions were extremely good. Gave information you just don't find publicly available.
ProgN
oldarmy1 said:

Charlie Kelley said:

BlueTaze said:

Just a lurkers opinion.

If anyone feels like they garnered no value from my "sessions" then all they need to do is ask for their money back. I've been incredibly busy with the changes in the world and country. I had to pick one channel to communicate my thoughts and trades, and since over 75% of the "sessions" participants were not from this board I use Twitter - so everyone has access.

I know some of you have been mirroring those trades and once spotting the market bottom have hit 100% success on my options entries/exits.

I don't think I "took" this board, or anyone, for whatever was received, plus the line share of that went to charitable donations.

That Guy
You haven't led anyone astray, they enter their trades. If they feel bitter, then ****'em.

That said, I'm permabanned on Twitter in all 5 accounts, so I can't follow you.
BaylorSpineGuy
When I grow up, I wanna be "that guy". I'd sacrifice a live animal to get into his class.
0708aggie
AG
https://www.yahoo.com/news/millennials-more-100-000-debt-193000191.html

Sign me up for some SPY puts
jimmo

You know why?

Just my two cents.
well said 30k
Diggity
AG

You know why?

Just my two cents.

It's BS to blame OA for this board going collectively crazy over WWR but let's not rewrite history here. It was always a "mass accumulation" play so anyone that bought in wasn't going to sell at 8 bucks (unfortunately).

There was some mass delusion on this baord about that play and OA never did much to temper it.
YNWA_AG
AG
OA preached net free on everything
Diggity
AG
Definitely better to get net free before the dump
FJ43

Well…..

30k and others have pretty much covered it. No sense in me repeating the sentiment. Just ditto.

OA…thanks for all the strategies, tips, techniques and most of all your time and heart to help and teach others. You know I appreciate it.

People need to take ownership for their execution and application. No different than any other 'education' and wisdom you've obtained. If not good luck.

Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.

FJ43
Charlie Kelley said:

BlueTaze said:

Just a lurkers opinion.

Would it be possible to help this board out if you could list 5 things you learned and retained from OAs sessions, then applied them and your success/failure?

Just curious……

FJ43

416.30s has been a spot I've traded a bunch. So if I had a wish we'd push into and over that today/tomorrow which would run us into the long trend channel upper and into +3ATR.

Then I will hedge pretty good out at least a month. SPY Puts, and selling covered. Trading wise I think a short weekly here pretty soon is a green trade. Maybe next Friday ATM on a high close.

Arrow is +3 (30k special)

59 South
AG
That's a good memory. 17x for me on the QCOM calls. 250 to 4250.

Another good one was PLTR in Jan 2021. 14x 1k to 14k. Those two covered up quite a few of my rookie mistakes from a few years back.

What I always did when I had the time in the past was dissect the posted trades and try to reverse engineer them to understand what an above average set up looks like. Then apply that to other stocks charts to try to find them myself. It has worked a few times and wish I had more time to share what I learned and how I applied the same approaches. You can also paper trade a few of your own to understand if you had it right or not. I've broken down and posted a couple of ones a year or two back where I've used the same methods successfully. JD and AMD calls if I remember correctly.

Teach yourself to fish. But don't try to be a full time trader or hero when you don't have the time or mental capacity. I learned that lesson the hard way. You'll lose your mind.

You don't have to be a genius and I assume pretty much everyone on here is above average intelligence so you're already ahead of most trying to play this game.
If this post is on the B&I forum, lighten up it's just money!

Disclaimer: I'm not that smart.
spud1910
AG
I appreciate OA tremendously. He definitely changed my approach to the stock market in a positive way.
Eliminatus
AG
Hey all, I lurked a long while back and then purposely looked away while I went to school and got my degree. New graduate now with a decent job and hopped back on. Looking for education from the long timers here.
I know this board is an incredible resource and from the outside looking in, a fantastic community. I know I asked in the far past ( several years ago) about starting off but legitimately can't find that post and the responses so going to pester y'all and ask again.

So, apologies for asking again, but what are the best practices and techniques to truly start learning and making this a thing in my life? In general I mean. I know there is obviously a lot of nuance at the personal level. Googling and YouTubing generates information overflow and want to weed through the fluff as fast as possible and looking for recs.

Snapshot of me to understand my position and desires. Been poor to crippling poor vast majority of my life. Talking going to bed with aching tummy from hunger as a kid kinda poor. To be frank I was tired of it so made the decision to go back to school in my 30s and better myself. Graduated this year and secured a respectable and actual career job finally. (Bless the Aggie Network). I should be ok now but frankly I am no where near where I want to be financially. I am closer to 40 now than 30 and getting a very late start at a decent life. Single, no kids. So I'll only hurt myself if I suck at this. Used to that so no biggie. Destroyed my retirement to go back to school, maxing it out now with new job. Extremely low five digit long term stock holds. My couple financial positives is that I am debt free and have great credit. I also do not have stars in my eyes and probably the one thing I know best about this world, is that it is volatile and I am guaranteed absolutely nothing. I mess up, that's on me.

Just to paint a picture hopefully that I am not a punk kid that just wants to dabble to make a few fat stacks to party with and that I am worth y'all's time being here. I also find it rather fascinating to be honest.

So all that being said, with the accumulated knowledge and my situation, if you had to do it all over again. Where would you start? Which books to read? Gurus to follow and listen to? Videos to watch?

Thanks all.
Bob Knights Paper Hands
Look at S&P and NASDAQ futures this morning. That's just silly. First time I've held anything overnight in my trading account in months and those two TSLA P that I didn't get sell at the close are going to be worthless. The gap ups are crazy.
Irish 2.0
I learned and still use PS60 with Dan Shapiro. I think several posters in here are in his webinar or follow his trades on Twitter. I'm still in his daily webinar. His recorded videos of his process are very informative and the process works if have the discipline and stick to the plan.
First Page Last Page
Page 5594 of 6618

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.