Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,010,640 Views | 231614 Replies | Last: 4 hrs ago by El_duderino
$30,000 Millionaire
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
irish pete ag06 said:

The bear bias I had this week seems like it should fit better this week. Or is that what they want me to think.

Trade the action, I just know that continuous up moves have some mega retracements.

I think I would be bull leaning if we base above and/or clear Fridays high or hold a lower support. I have done zero chart homework this weekend, so that means I'm not trading tomorrow.

I think level to level will be the way, this week.
You don’t trade for money, you trade for freedom.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
I will be very surprised if we don't spend any time below 4100 this week. We may even get their in the Asia / London sessions.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
I could be convinced to get on zoom and talk sh-it to you guys later this week if you want.
BaylorSpineGuy
4200-4220 is the range for the Model T retracement from June low (1 yr low) and the ATH (Jan 3 high).

There's been large and tall green candles without signaling a reversal pattern but that could happen early this week.
lobwedgephil
Yep, 4223 is the target after a pull to start. After that, things get interesting.
Farmer @ Johnsongrass, TX
lobwedgephil said:

Yep, 4223 is the target after a pull to start. After that, things get interesting.
Did you mean "....lull to start."?

If "pull to start", what did you mean? It's not computing with me.
lobwedgephil
Pull, like pullback, What futures are currently doing. Just think we pullback a little, and then continue the push we've been making.
Lake08
Got called out on everything, so I am 100% cash. Show me some red early this week
Farmer @ Johnsongrass, TX
Thank you!

Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Started rotating some of my cash back into long term investments. Had set my QQQ target for $290 last week but thinking I may have to adjust that up to $295 or maybe even $300. We shall see.
irish pete ag06
AG
HELL DAMN YES
spud1910
AG
That would be great!
Ranger222
AG

Some caution I think is warranted here. Running up into a lot of overlapping AVWAP from previous lows. You could see a potential IH&S setting up if we re-test 390s again.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
And here...we...go.
Bob Knights Paper Hands
IF we get a pullback this morning, TSLA shorts is where I want to live. I'm not saying that will happen, but that will be what I'm watching. If it doesn't confirm below 903.8 opening price then the trade doesn't happen.
Bob Knights Paper Hands
This would be where QQQ turns down if it's gonna early this morning.
Bob Knights Paper Hands
It looks like we're running green. Maybe I was a minute premature on that.
Bob Knights Paper Hands
Lots of different signals. I am not in anything TSLA today.
Bob Knights Paper Hands
I just bought a few TSLA 900P, but will be quick to cut.
Bob Knights Paper Hands
Out. Minimal gain.
Bob Knights Paper Hands
I got back in when TSLA, SPX, and QQQ RSI signals all turned down and scalped another $0.80/put. Up a little is better than down I guess. We might have room to run down again here, but I've got other work to do.
Bonfire1996
AG
When does Pelosi fly to Taiwan, or should I say, when does China invade Taiwan and we commit to defend because Pelosi is there?
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
Think I'm gonna grab some uvxy calls a week or so out
Triple_Bagger
Bonfire1996 said:

When does Pelosi fly to Taiwan, or should I say, when does China invade Taiwan and we commit to defend because Pelosi is there?
Rumor is Tuesday with meetings planned for Wednesday.
Spoony Love
AG
I've traded successfully this morning off SPY with scalping puts in the 413 range. 0DTE with a few points down and it's hit 25% each time. Might have to stop for the day as EOD draws closer. It hasn't been this easy for me for awhile.
irish pete ag06
AG
QQQ trying to hold VWAP, this feels like a day that could end red. Just for a market cool off.
Irish 2.0
Hmmm...SPY could end up with an ugly looking inverse hammer and shooting star if no buyers step in soon
SF2004
AG
Irish 2.0 said:

Hmmm...SPY could end up with an ugly looking inverse hammer and shooting star if no buyers step in soon
Market needs to cool off.

Number of stocks at ATR +3 and RSI of 70s.
irish pete ag06
AG
Messing around with some trend lines on QQQ, this bear market rally still may not be over until we see the 320-324 range. I can see today and potentially more days this week being a short term bear trap while it continues to push to this range.

Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Couldn't resist, bought a little ROKU on Friday. Sold today for +10%, rotated that into SQQQ, which is now +4.4%.
SF2004
AG
Brian Earl Spilner said:

Couldn't resist, bought a little ROKU on Friday. Sold today for +10%, rotated that into SQQQ, which is now +4.4%.
It's like you keep taking back your alcoholic ex wife.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Funny that I only recouped 0.5% of my losses.
irish pete ag06
AG
Bulls and bears in a big tussle to make this day red/green
Triple_Bagger
SAVA Degenerates; there's some unusual volume on this weeks C20. They're supposed to announce Q2 earnings this week so they might give an update on the clinical trials. Might just be shorts hedging, but it's a cheap lotto ($30).
Irish 2.0
Uh oh...Not a good formation to close the day...QQQ looks similar too
First Page Last Page
Page 5587 of 6618

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.