Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,035,523 Views | 231635 Replies | Last: 29 min ago by ProgN
Brewmaster
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Bob Knights Liver said:

I sold the MSFT calls for 40% profit. Small order, but this puts me over my daily trading goal. I really wish I would've help the TSLA calls as well and gotten more than 2x my daily goal.
tough to not take profits in TSLA. It is like snake charming with a Cobra. and I feel you, I had TSLA verticals, I sold way early for a nice 30% gain.
Brewmaster
AG
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
If we touch 3895 again I'll grab some xsp 389 or 390 calls
Edit: cometopapa...
sts7049
AG
BREwmaster said:

Bob Knights Liver said:

I sold the MSFT calls for 40% profit. Small order, but this puts me over my daily trading goal. I really wish I would've help the TSLA calls as well and gotten more than 2x my daily goal.
tough to not take profits in TSLA. It is like snake charming with a Cobra. and I feel you, I had TSLA verticals, I sold way early for a nice 30% gain.
the calls i sold the other day for 9, 13 and 14 are now over 40
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
Charismatic Megafauna said:

Ttd puts for next week. It's been absolutely ripping this week. If the channel i have drawn going back to 5/27 holds, and especially if the macros pull back, it looks like 40 may be in the cards

I had to trim some of these at an easy 30%
wanderer
Diggity
AG
Saw this on Twitter this morning and it encapsulates my feelings on the value of ibank opinions.

This shows the consensus GDP forecasts of the "blue chip" institutions (BAML, Goldman, Swiss Re, Loomis, Sayles & Company, J.P. Morgan, etc) vs. what actually happened.

wanderer
This is really getting into the weeds on a 1m basis, but SPY finding the support at the same placed it based at for a moment this morning right around 387. We break that to the downside and we might try for the LOD.

**Edit: just tested it again. 387.04 each time.

Chef Elko
AG
I'll follow with a few lottos. Could go retest $40
Chef Elko
AG
Good job WTRH. I've been waiting for you
Brewmaster
AG
trying 7/13 SPY calls off that dip reversal, really need over 3900 though
FJ43
Sold all MVIS shares I accumulated below $4 here at 4.80s to take some gains.
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

wanderer
Trying a tight SPX 0DTE fly. 3890/3895/3900c for .45. Think we have a decent chance of staying around that 3895 pivot.
irish pete ag06
AG
July has been a good month… been in and out quick. Was able to get a big gain off the head and shoulders on SPY today. Traded it both ways but the put paid the most.

Image flagged like usual… +4.35% on the day!

7 green in a row. This is usually followed up with a -10% day. Gonna do my damnedest to prevent that.
BaylorSpineGuy
Resting up at the hotel before heading out. Have been listening to a great audio book that all on here will like and gives good insight of history of markets/speculation.

Book is called Devil Take the Hindmost and is a splendid read/listen. A couple chapters move a bit slow but the chapter dedicated to American markets, namely the Gilded Age and roaring 20s really is fascinating!

Hope you're all having a great Friday!
irish pete ag06
AG
BaylorSpineGuy said:

Resting up at the hotel before heading out. Have been listening to a great audio book that all on here will like and gives good insight of history of markets/speculation.

Book is called Devil Take the Hindmost and is a splendid read/listen. A couple chapters move a bit slow but the chapter dedicated to American markets, namely the Gilded Age and roaring 20s really is fascinating!

Hope you're all having a great Friday!
Enjoy the weather out there BSG!
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
Danwell Home said:

The directed ads are showing me Albemarle yachts now. No ****.
Bob Knights Paper Hands
Brian Earl Spilner said:

I had my target at $30 from weeks ago but I'm getting a little impatient that we may reject and reverse before hitting it...

I sold mine already. Not at the high point either. Oh well, moving on.
Brewmaster
AG
BREwmaster said:

trying 7/13 SPY calls off that dip reversal, really need over 3900 though
hellz yeah. back to scalping. I sold on first attempt at 3915, then got back in on dip about 15 minutes ago, might get stopped on this 2nd round though.
Brewmaster
AG

Danwell Home said:

shhhh, I don't get any ads. I must have an adblocker on here. If I did, it'd be all cycling stuff - "buy these special shoes with alien cloud foam that will make you lighter and faster!".
Ragoo
AG
BREwmaster said:

Danwell Home said:

shhhh, I don't get any ads. I must have an adblocker on here. If I did, it'd be all cycling stuff - "buy these special shoes with alien cloud foam that will make you lighter and faster!".
hey, do you watch any of the vegan cyclist YouTube videos?
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
So we gonna get fireworks or a boring close?
BrokeAssAggie

I think we push up into the close
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
Stop. I can only get so hard.
Spoony Love
AG
If you're following the Tour it is basically over at this point. Pogacar is so strong. Looked like a real pro today. Really want Roglic to give him a run but I just can't see it happening at this point.
Jet Black
What is going to happen next week? If someone could tell me exactly that would be great.
Chef Elko
AG
Haha I'll be waiting for jon boat ads
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
Fj and 30k will make money while i lose it

J/k next week is the week i become disciplined and stop gambling on otm weeklies!

J/k again...
Bob Knights Paper Hands
BrokeAssAggie said:

I think we push up into the close

I think QQQ will magically close right at the 50-ema around $299-$300. SPX closes really close to yesterday's close.
Bob Knights Paper Hands
Jet Black said:

What is going to happen next week? If someone could tell me exactly that would be great.

Nobody knows, but it's provocative.
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
So exciting watching this close with all my positions capped out as spreads, that last green bar was $120!
Edit: she gone
BrokeAssAggie
a big nothing burger...
Charismatic Megafauna
AG

If we touch 3895 again I'll grab some xsp 389 or 390 calls
Edit: cometopapa...

This worked out so well...until it didn't.
I ended up getting a 390 at .7 then 2 389s at .92 and .80, then sold 392s against them for .25 and .4

Xsp closed at 389.94.

The sold calls saved me again but in another account i bought monday's 388 spy calls (fidelity so no 0dte) for 1.88 at 11:59, put a 1.7 stop loss on and went to lunch, got back and sold them for 2.68 at 2:12. That's what i want to start doing consistently
Bob Knights Paper Hands
Making 57% profit on all trades while you enjoy lunch? Yes that's what we all want to start doing.
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
Well of course it sounds dumb when you put it that way!

Y'all have a good weekend! I'm gonna alternate between pool and gulf all weekend, i suggest yall find some water to drink beer in as well!
First Page Last Page
Page 5544 of 6619

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.