Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,035,544 Views | 231635 Replies | Last: 30 min ago by ProgN
Brewmaster
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Ragoo said:

BREwmaster said:

Charismatic Megafauna said:

Danwell Home said:

Good job WTRH. I've been waiting for you

The directed ads are showing me Albemarle yachts now. No ****.
shhhh, I don't get any ads. I must have an adblocker on here. If I did, it'd be all cycling stuff - "buy these special shoes with alien cloud foam that will make you lighter and faster!".
hey, do you watch any of the vegan cyclist YouTube videos?
Yes! this is the Impossible Route right? The one in Big Bend was hilarious, great tv. a riding buddy of mine here in B/CS is one of the guys that started Orange Seal and is a sponsor of their productions. He said they're filming one in Denmark at the moment.
ryanhnc10
AG
Musk not buying twitter
Ag13
AG
Ag13 said:

LMCane said:

Premium said:

Tesla at $640. This seems like a no brainer buying opportunity, adding time, what am I missing?
I bought another share this morning after one yesterday.

the only consideration is that the 52 week low is around $537 so obviously we could retrace.

but as I am a long term investor- if Tesla doesn't eventually reach back to $1000 we have probably collapsed as a country.
That's a strange assumption and not a good mindset at all. I would not base the future success of the country on whether or not an extremely controversial and volatile stock that still has a P/E of 86 can rise 56%+.

There's also a great chance that Tesla is simply extremely overvalued and still has a long way to fall. For all of 2019, it traded under $100 (split-adjusted). So declaring that it should now be at least $1,000 is based on what exactly?

I like what Elon is supposedly trying to do for free speech on twitter but let's not overlook the fact that it was also an extremely great excuse to sell a whole lot of Tesla shares.
docaggie
AG
Looks like TWTR and Elon headed to a Delaware court to determine the status of the merger.
He's going to argue financial disclosures are inaccurate (probably in relation to bots).
Too funny to see TWTR absolutely pressing to get the merger when they were initially so against it.
Class of 1998;
Husband of an Aggie, Class of 1999;
Father to future Class of 2029 and 2031
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
ProgN
docaggie said:

Looks like TWTR and Elon headed to a Delaware court to determine the status of the merger.
He's going to argue financial disclosures are inaccurate (probably in relation to bots).
Too funny to see TWTR absolutely pressing to get the merger when they were initially so against it.
TWTR doesn't want this to see a courtroom imo. They could be forced to produce everything that Musk requested but wouldn't give to his team researching the number of bots to real users.
Diggity
AG
I don't think they will have to disclose ***** These are questions Musk needed to ask before he signed the agreement. The courts aren't going to buy his babe in the woods routine.
Buck Compton
AG
Diggity said:

I don't think they will have to disclose ***** These are questions Musk needed to ask before he signed the agreement. The courts aren't going to buy his babe in the woods routine.
Did he sign an LOI or a Purchase Agreement? Typically a Purchase agreement is after due diligence, but I'm sure Musk left himself an out in a PA in the case of material misrepresentations.

Either way, Twitter makes a lot of bold claims in most of their regulatory filings about their mDAU. If it comes out that they knew a much larger proportion of those were bots than they disclosed or publicly estimated, they won't just be into it with Musk, they'll be into it with any advertisers they potentially defrauded as well.

They have to reveal that type of data in due diligence.
Diggity
AG
He waived DD and signed a purchase agreement.

He's going to have a real tough time proving material breach.

The termination notification is a grab bag of dumb excuses but his lawyers are throwing a bunch of crap at the wall to see what sticks.

In any case, will be entertaining to watch.
Buck Compton
AG
Diggity said:

He waived DD and signed a purchase agreement.

He's going to have a real tough time proving material breach.

The termination notification is a grab bag of dumb excuses but his lawyers are throwing a bunch of crap at the wall to see what sticks.

In any case, will be entertaining to watch.
I haven't really followed it too closely going through a deal of my own right now, but he can still get out of it if he can prove fraud.

But how stupid to waive even cursory DD. You don't have to go deep, but take a week or two man.

But yeah, will be entertaining.
Diggity
AG
Take a look at the termination notice when you get a chance. It's pretty flimsy stuff. Lots of "it appears" and "Mr. Musk strongly believes". Also keeps beating the drum that Elon has been requesting dillgience items...after the fact.

I have to think if they had a magic bullet proving fraud, they wouldn't be tap dancing so much in this letter.
Ragoo
AG
BREwmaster said:

Ragoo said:

BREwmaster said:

Charismatic Megafauna said:

Danwell Home said:

Good job WTRH. I've been waiting for you

The directed ads are showing me Albemarle yachts now. No ****.
shhhh, I don't get any ads. I must have an adblocker on here. If I did, it'd be all cycling stuff - "buy these special shoes with alien cloud foam that will make you lighter and faster!".
hey, do you watch any of the vegan cyclist YouTube videos?
Yes! this is the Impossible Route right? The one in Big Bend was hilarious, great tv. a riding buddy of mine here in B/CS is one of the guys that started Orange Seal and is a sponsor of their productions. He said they're filming one in Denmark at the moment.
no they are in the pyranese mountains between France and Spain.
ProgN
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/tony-sirico-dies-age-79-famed-sopranos-actor/

Can't bring in pics easily on my iPad, but if you were a "The Sopranos" fan, you'll know who he is.
59 South
AG

BrokeAssAggie
I know someday you'll have a beautiful life
I know you'll be a star, In somebody else's sky
But why, Why, Why can't it be, Oh can't it be mine
59 South
AG
BrokeAssAggie said:

Beautiful night! Great concert, one to remember for sure!

Pixies were amazing tbh…. Classic
Ragoo
AG
59 South said:

BrokeAssAggie said:

Beautiful night! Great concert, one to remember for sure!

Pixies were amazing tbh…. Classic
where is my mind?
59 South
AG
Got a great video of that song as well as here comes your man, need to figure out how to post it.
E
AG
PHUN up afterhours due to Elon's twitter news?!
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
stocks to consider with appropriate risk management.

long
  • AMX
  • FIZZ
  • NAPA
  • RGR

Short
  • CAT
  • PFE
  • UNH
You don’t trade for money, you trade for freedom.
gig em 02
Diggity said:

Take a look at the termination notice when you get a chance. It's pretty flimsy stuff. Lots of "it appears" and "Mr. Musk strongly believes". Also keeps beating the drum that Elon has been requesting dillgience items...after the fact.

I have to think if they had a magic bullet proving fraud, they wouldn't be tap dancing so much in this letter.

Musk speaks with Alex Berenson, then terminates his deal the next day. This was never about buying Twitter for Elon, it was about exposing political corruption.
Brewmaster
AG
ahh yep, my bad, I'm confusing this tour's start with it. I think they're doing the first stage ever done in a tdF (if I remember right).
Ag13
AG
gig em 02 said:

Diggity said:

Musk speaks with Alex Berenson, then terminates his deal the next day. This was never about buying Twitter for Elon, it was about exposing political corruption.

Or it was about selling Tesla shares
Ragoo
AG
BREwmaster said:

ahh yep, my bad, I'm confusing this tour's start with it. I think they're doing the first stage ever done in a tdF (if I remember right).
something like that. From 1916.

I only started watching a few months ago but I am almost obsessed. All impossible routes are great but so are his race recaps. Makes me want to get a gravel bike and do the race in Hico.
Jet Black
Summertime in the Park. We saw the Pixies in Hyde Park a few years ago when they opened for Kings of Leon. Also saw Noel Gallagher and U2 at Twickenham Stadium on the same trip. Amazing.

tlepoC
AG
Do it. I picked up gravel this year and did 4 events (slowly) until life events took me out for the season. Seemed like there was at least one event every weekend within a couple hours of Austin - way more than I expected. Great community with more of a 'just finish' approach.
Ragoo
AG
KoL
Brewmaster
AG
tlepoC said:

Do it. I picked up gravel this year and did 4 events (slowly) until life events took me out for the season. Seemed like there was at least one event every weekend within a couple hours of Austin - way more than I expected. Great community with more of a 'just finish' approach.
Heck let's all do one. where's a schedule for the rides/ races? I did a bike barn gravel ride a few years ago, it was a blast, went around Chappell Hill area.

I'm doing Real Ale Ride end of October (not gravel), but it's a great ride and beer at the brewery at the finish!
FJ43
Mornun!

Quick chart update for y'all. Patterns tend to repeat in TA

Noice the circled areas
EMA crosses
Crammed between into 50EMA (light blue EMA)
Red inner March downtrend line
SRs (white)
Notice volume profile at arrows and correlation to price action. We are due some red bars.

For me needs to break the inner red downtrend AND break the 50EMA to be long. Otherwise we go back down with a rejection. How far who knows. New lows? 362 double bottom? Maybe up and break the above?

My guess....I'm short for next Friday expiry at 388. Think we may try for 393s-395ish and reject again. Possible sideways chop in gap fill range.

Traders market. Be safe and trade wisely.

Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

FJ43

I've posted plays on this one all year.

LUMN

Be watching it this week. Aug 11 or 12c is what I'll take if I enter.

Not a bad shares play at all given the dividend.
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

Brewmaster
AG

new rally girl
BaylorSpineGuy
https://www.studyfinds.org/natural-selection-society-unequal/

BrokeAssAggie? Literally the name could not be more appropriate.
tlepoC
AG
BREwmaster said:

tlepoC said:

Heck let's all do one. where's a schedule for the rides/ races? I did a bike barn gravel ride a few years ago, it was a blast, went around Chappell Hill area.

I'm doing Real Ale Ride end of October (not gravel), but it's a great ride and beer at the brewery at the finish!
I'm down.

Wheelbrothers seems to have the most comprehensive list of Texas gravel events - but they miss a few. I ended up doing mostly Cap City Racing events in addition to the Castell Grind. Red Bull Rio Grande Gravel which I think was new this year isn't on here nor is Zimmerhanzel Express, for example. There's also some events Spinistry does that look really cool - some huge Big Bend event is coming up. The Breakfast Club is starting up some gravel pop up events as well.

Gravel Rides and Race Calendar 2022 - All up to date 2022 Texas bicycle rides in one location (wheelbrothers.com)

I'll likely keep adding to my own personal list of things that don't make it to wheelbrothers with general timing of the event.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
I tend to think price will at least try for the 3970 - 4020 gap in the near future. If it rejects there, you have a double top for a bigger move down. My opinion is we are still setting lower highs and lower lows. There was a lot of time spent between 4050 and 4300, it will take quite some effort to break through that. Anything can happen, but it's going to be a while before that area gets broken. Maybe a couple of years. I would consider 4100-4200 to be mega resistance.

You don’t trade for money, you trade for freedom.
ibdm98
AG
$30,000 Millionaire said:

I tend to think price will at least try for the 3970 - 4020 gap in the near future. If it rejects there, you have a double top for a bigger move down. My opinion is we are still setting lower highs and lower lows. There was a lot of time spent between 4050 and 4300, it will take quite some effort to break through that. Anything can happen, but it's going to be a while before that area gets broken. Maybe a couple of years. I would consider 4100-4200 to be mega resistance.

Agreed - $SPX monthly view, after the post-Covid hot flash, we're back in the long term channel going back to 2012. Notice the top of that channel - 4050-4100...

Brewmaster
AG
for BrokeAssAggie, lol

First Page Last Page
Page 5545 of 6619

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.