Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,035,433 Views | 231635 Replies | Last: 27 min ago by ProgN
ProgN
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Great pic brother
ProgN

I thought of this song after your pics.
FJ43
ProgN said:

I thought of this song after your pics.

Awesome song! And we try….
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

E
AG
We're screwed.

BaylorSpineGuy
We are in a recession - Reversecowgirl69

No, we're not - SleepyJoe

She should become the next White House Press Secretary. Make us feel better about how screwed we all are.
ProgN
BaylorSpineGuy said:

We are in a recession - Reversecowgirl69

No, we're not - SleepyJoe

She should become the next White House Press Secretary. Make us feel better about how screwed we all are.
We're ****ed when strippers are more believable than the Press Secretary.
ProgN
Ragoo said:

The movie theatre is my least favorite place anywhere. Next to theme parks - and I have a week at Disney beginning next Sunday.
I'm usually right there with you and only go to movies when I take my son but when I saw this trailer a few weeks ago in the theatre with the sound system they have now, I have to watch it there. Plus I'm an old and was a pumped 14 yr old when the original came out. I told my Dad, who served in the Navy, that I wanted to be a fighter pilot on a carrier. He called me a dumbass that would crash into the ship and informed me since I didn't have 20/20 vision, they'd never let me fly but they'd let me fuel them and air up the tires. Tough love but Dad he didn't beat around the bush.
BrokeAssAggie
Funny story about reverse cowgirl. We are playing card against humanity with my in laws and my wife's Aunt and uncle and cousins. Reverse cowgirl card is played and the 65+ crowd is all like "what is that?!?" They google it and my FIL was like oh, we did that last night. MIL yeah, that's not new, we just never had a name for it.
ProgN
Ccutamu
We were talking about when to enter the market with cash earlier this week and it was suggested to watch when Redler does it. His target for next 25% is 3620.

59 South
AG
Just checking in to catch up and say hi to you weirdos. No time to be clever, ABBA documentary is on and need to catch up on Ozark later so no time for insights.

The British weather is nice and no bs covid test is required so I recommend coming to the mother land if you fancy!
If this post is on the B&I forum, lighten up it's just money!

Disclaimer: I'm not that smart.
59 South
AG
So if you're still standing there wang in hand at 3620 just go 50% in and you're outperforming a legend!

Ps: 3620 is coming…..
If this post is on the B&I forum, lighten up it's just money!

Disclaimer: I'm not that smart.
cgh1999
AG
BrokeAssAggie said:

Funny story about reverse cowgirl. We are playing card against humanity with my in laws and my wife's Aunt and uncle and cousins. Reverse cowgirl card is played and the 65+ crowd is all like "what is that?!?" They google it and my FIL was like oh, we did that last night. MIL yeah, that's not new, we just never had a name for it.

It's discouraged in Alabama. You never turn your back on family.
BrokeAssAggie
Nice
XXXVII
BrokeAssAggie said:

$30,000 Millionaire
AG
59 South said:

So if you're still standing there wang in hand at 3620 just go 50% in and you're outperforming a legend!

Ps: 3620 is coming…..

3500 is my reinvest all cash point.
You don’t trade for money, you trade for freedom.
BaylorSpineGuy
So do we rally again from here? Or reverse on 3950?

Karsan seems to be alluding to a rally. Curious for your thoughts.
lobwedgephil
A lot of people calling for rally, which is concerning. I see no reason why 3950 would be rejection spot technically. I try to avoid predictions to not have a bias, just let the chart tell you. But I do find the recent statements yesterday from Demark interesting, he is one off the best technical guys,
BaylorSpineGuy
It's the Model T retrace from 4090 and 3810.
lobwedgephil
Gotcha, thanks. Don't trade futures that way, but good area to keep in mind.
ProgN
Disclaimer: I haven't delved into this company so I don't know their customer base, debt, prospect or anything, I'm just now becoming interested because of what it did after the covid selloff. I know we have a lot of people in this thread that can offer insight better than me and I want people to chime in.

The stock is FSLY and their business pertains to the cloud, that's pretty much all I know right now. That said, FSLY went from $11 during the covid panic to $120+ in 6 months. I'd like to hear from people in that industry and get their opinion if they think it will weather this storm and not go out of business. If it can do that then this stock should easily go back to $50+/share. I'm not recommending it yet, but I considering planting it and forgetting about it.

The stock is cheap enough that I wouldn't play it with options but if anyone does, then go into leaps. If their customer base is solid and don't go out of business, then this is a life changing opportunity at $11, especially in IRAs.

There's no wrong answer and I'm not going to say you're wrong if someone familiar with FSLY says it's a POS.
lobwedgephil
You are probably right it goes back to $50. But what this correction has shown me, is to avoid the high flyers exactly like this one, and just hold the blue chips long term portfolio. Of course everything is hurting,. but the blue chips aren't destroyed like these.

Now just for a trade, I am all for it, just a longer term trade.
ProgN
I agree with all that and I'm trading the bigs but if it doesn't go out of business then they have demonstrated a lot of institutional interest and could really go ballistic.
lobwedgephil
I will do more research this weekend since you like it. Insiders had no interest, institutions and funds is a mixed bag.

ProgN
Cool, thanks.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
I think fastly has a future.
Bogdonovich
Bought Jumia all the way down, already reaping the rewards. Wouldn't mind it going to $3 or $4. It will be a $100 stock within the decade.

The Closer you are to death, the closer you are to life - YouTube
Philip J Fry
AG
FYI, DNN is at a level of consistent support and the MACD just turned bullish. Every time this happens at this level, it's shot up to at least 1.80. 63% profit wouldn't be horrible in this market.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
Good find.
Philip J Fry
AG
That said, it would have to cross through the 200ema line to get there.
ryanhnc10
AG
I don't know all the details but FSLY #1 customer used to be TikTok. With the threat of the US suspending TikTok (whenever that was) they moved a lot of their content to someone else and FSLY lost out on that. Not sure what their other prospects are, but I remember that story
BaylorSpineGuy
https://www.smh.com.au/world/europe/sexual-form-of-monkeypox-blamed-for-global-spread-of-virus-20220522-p5anga.html

I reported this to you all yesterday :-).
FJ43
DNN

I've traded this so many times I can't count. Just some references for y'all on SRs and the traffic above regarding volume profile. White numbers are SRs.

Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.

FJ43

Good refresher for newer….or experienced traders.

Bob Knights Paper Hands
Philip J Fry said:

That said, it would have to cross through the 200ema line to get there.

I'm setting an alert on it crossing the 50-ema as an actionable event. I'll buy a bit then.
First Page Last Page
Page 5450 of 6619

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.