Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,001,078 Views | 231607 Replies | Last: 5 min ago by CC09LawAg
ProgN
How long do you want to ignore this user?
$30,000 Millionaire said:

You all have to flag progs post to get staffs attention. It will be epic if they do it.
LOL, Just what I need, mods attention to my posts that aren't on F16. I like the way you think though.
Ragoo
AG
Bob Knights Liver said:

Ragoo said:

+$875 today on 2 TSLA trades

Care to elaborate on your trades? I am getting chewed up on premium swings with TSLA even though I'm still getting the overall direction correct.
played the 1000c bought when at the lower bollinger channel of 5 min chart. Sold when at the top. Reloaded at the next bottom.
Philip J Fry
AG
So are we bullish now?
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
No.
You don’t trade for money, you trade for freedom.
FJ43
Philip J Fry said:

So are we bullish now?
No. Yesterday wasn't an RDR. For me I wouldn't get sucked in and would wait for confirmation. Still a trading market.
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

BrokeAssAggie
I'm looking at Q puts ahead of GOOGL and MSFT earrings today.
BaylorSpineGuy
Funny few days coming up in the market. Be ready for lots of breakouts and false breakouts. MSFT, AAPL, AMZN, GOOGL are the last pillars standing of American mega caps. Everyone else has basically been leveled.

Imagine there may be some doji's or spinning tops for next couple days.

Let's play it safe and make some benji's!
Bob Knights Paper Hands
We had RDRs on AMZN and HD yesterday. However I'm more in wait and see mode over the next few days. After AMZN and AAPL report on Thursday we'll know where we're headed. It might kick off with MSFT and GOOGL today, but who knows. I hate that every single week feels like a big decision week for the market.
Ccutamu
IIRC MBIO was an MA stock called by OA. From Redler this morning.

McInnis 03
AG
Ccutamu said:

IIRC MBIO was an MA stock called by OA. From Redler this morning.

$11 PT on an $.80 stock. Sounds nice lol

Redler has been on MBIO FOREVER. He was pressing the accelerator at $4.
McInnis 03
AG
TLT seems to be catching a bid overnight........bonds must be getting covered a bit more?
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
Bob Knights Liver said:

I hate that every single week feels like a big decision week for the market.

Are you not entertained?
Ccutamu
A public service announcement from OA.

Charismatic Megafauna
AG
All stock transaction
1 gocoq per share goco
Ccutamu
I'll take $3.5 to get rid of these bags.
ProgN
McInnis 03 said:

TLT seems to be catching a bid overnight........bonds must be getting covered a bit more?
Home prices jumped 20% in February, slowdown may be coming: S&P Case-Shiller (cnbc.com)
Quote:

Home prices increased 19.8% in February year over year, according to the S&P CoreLogic Case-Shiller national home price index. That is up from the 19.1% annual increase in January and is the third-highest reading in the index's 35-year history.

The 10-city composite annual increase came in at 18.6%, up from 17.3% in the previous month. The 20-city composite was up 20.2%, up from 18.9% in the previous month.

Sun Belt cities continued to see the highest gains. Phoenix, Tampa and Miami saw annual home price gains of 32.9% 32.6% and 29.7%, respectively. All 20 cities reported higher price increases in the year ending February 2022 versus the year ending January 2022.

Minneapolis, New York and Washington, D.C. saw the smallest price gains, although they were still in the double digits.

"The macroeconomic environment is evolving rapidly and may not support extraordinary home price growth for much longer," wrote Craig Lazzara, managing director at S&P DJI in a release. "The post-Covid resumption of general economic activity has stoked inflation, and the Federal Reserve has begun to increase interest rates in response. We may soon begin to see the impact of increasing mortgage rates on home prices."

While mortgage rates began rising slowly at the start of this year, they didn't really take off sharply higher until March. Given that this reading is a three-month running average through February, it doesn't show much of an impact from rates. That could be coming next, though.
Bob Knights Paper Hands
Ragoo said:

Bob Knights Liver said:

Ragoo said:

+$875 today on 2 TSLA trades

Care to elaborate on your trades? I am getting chewed up on premium swings with TSLA even though I'm still getting the overall direction correct.
played the 1000c bought when at the lower bollinger channel of 5 min chart. Sold when at the top. Reloaded at the next bottom.

Thanks. When you buy at the bottom of the BB, what sort of stops do you use? I ask because TSLA is volatile enough to just keep on running (up or down). Or do you go in small enough to assume max loss ioss if it goes against you?
BrokeAssAggie
We about to poop. Adding 5/6 Q 310 put $3.40 entry. If SPY holds $425 in the first 15 minutes will take profits.
Bob Knights Paper Hands
So far TSLA is behaving nicely with SPX and QQQ (to the downside). If these all stay down here we could have a big red opening hour. It's still early enough for a reversal though. I'll likely enter $975C or $1000P.
BrokeAssAggie
BrokeAssAggie said:

We about to poop. Adding 5/6 Q 310 put $3.40 entry. If SPY holds $425 in the first 15 minutes will take profits.
setting stop to $3.50
Bob Knights Paper Hands
I got in 1000P. It's a bit early, so if it reverses before 8:45 it's my fault for jumping the gun there.
Red Red Wine
AG
What got into $SAVA?
Bob Knights Paper Hands
Bob Knights Liver said:

I got in 1000P. It's a bit early, so if it reverses before 8:45 it's my fault for jumping the gun there.

I took profits on half.
BlueTaze
Just bought a few TWTR July 15 $50 calls for $2.45, hoping to unload them for $4 if deal doesn't get blocked.
BrokeAssAggie
Bob Knights Liver said:

I think those will pay.
Bob Knights Paper Hands
I sold the rest. 33% profit on those. ~16% profit on the first group. I think if it bounces a bit here with SPX hitting yesterday's open we could see more red.
BrokeAssAggie
BrokeAssAggie said:

BrokeAssAggie said:

setting stop to $3.50
moving stop up to $3.75
Bob Knights Paper Hands
Bob Knights Liver said:

I sold the rest. 33% profit on those. ~16% profit on the first group. I think if it bounces a bit here with SPX hitting yesterday's open we could see more red.

I got back in on the bounce. Now just a few puts and using $970.
McInnis 03
AG
BlueTaze said:

Just bought a few TWTR July 15 $50 calls for $2.45, hoping to unload them for $4 if deal doesn't get blocked.
Do we have a deal close date on the radar?
BrokeAssAggie
Bob Knights Liver said:

TSLA just blew past another resistance.
Bob Knights Paper Hands
Out as we bounce off some line I had drawn. Was that the 100-ema?
McInnis 03
AG
BlueTaze said:

Sell the $55's and get your cost down
McInnis 03
AG
Bill Gates making some money back on his TSLA short
BrokeAssAggie
BrokeAssAggie said:

BrokeAssAggie said:

BrokeAssAggie said:

setting stop to $3.50
moving stop up to $3.75
moving up to $4
SF2004
AG

Can anyone explain this strategy like I'm 5?

If you buy four lots of 100 what price do you sell the covered calls and at what strike? Also where do you buy the puts?
First Page Last Page
Page 5338 of 6618

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.