Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,038,946 Views | 231645 Replies | Last: 24 min ago by ProgN
$30,000 Millionaire
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
$TLT - bonds have been brutally punished. If you are shorting here, you believe that rates are going to continue to go up. If you're going long here, you don't believe the fed can raise rates at the level they are.

This is just so far away from it's mean. I am definitely going to play this in the 50K account.

You don’t trade for money, you trade for freedom.
Dupree
Good or bad day tomorrow?
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
$COOP

Classic short setup here. Uptrend has been lost, macro headwinds with escalating home prices and increasing rates (for now). Also, easy to know if you're wrong! (close above $45).

$30,000 Millionaire
AG
BaylorSpineGuy said:

30K, can you comment on CMG? Chipotle. Breakout potentially?
one second.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
BaylorSpineGuy said:

30K, can you comment on CMG? Chipotle. Breakout potentially?
Good find!

Bullish setup, in a weekly squeeze that's about to fire. I would be long biased on this. Safest long entry is above 1625. Alternative entry for me would be 1587.

$30,000 Millionaire
AG
Dupree said:

Good or bad day tomorrow?
nobody knows.

Seasonality favors upward momentum. I think as long as 4383 holds, we will probably go up. Chart setup is bearish, though. You want to see price above 4430 to get long hard again.
exp
AG
Just popped into this thread for the first time in a while…WTF am i seeing broken spines? That's gut wrenching and not expected.

Happy Easter
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
$PKG - great move, just extended.

$30,000 Millionaire
AG
last one. This is going to have a bad day tomorrow.

It could benefit MOS and some of the other fertilizer players. I'm probably going to stay away, but there could be opportunities if we get a mega dip.

ProgN
Thank you! He is a great prof and motivated you to perform your best.
McInnis 03
AG
ProgN said:

McInnis 03 said:

ProgN said:

$30,000 Millionaire said:

We've got doctors on here with dumb asses like me. We are winning.
You're far from a dumbass. I like the caliber of people that this thread attracts.

I'm probably wrong but this massive shift to EVs by everyone doesn't interest me at all. I see more of over promising and underdelivering and a lot of consumers will be disappointed. I'll play swings in their stocks but truly investing in them isn't for me.

Buy land. Install nice ****ters, vending machines, and high power car chargers.

Fuel stations of the future.
You don't think all these gas station conglomerates like Bucee's, Cefco, 7-11, etc aren't already planning expansions with this in mind?

There's plenty of room me thinks

ProgN
exp said:

Just popped into this thread for the first time in a while…WTF am i seeing broken spines? That's gut wrenching and not expected.

Happy Easter
It's the weekend so think of it like off-season threads that clutter premium right now. Besides, it's amazing that some people can take a broken human and give them some semblance of a natural life. I find the skills others possess amazing and interesting. God forbid you ever have someone close to you in severe trauma like that and not have a clue what's going on. However, BSG could probably answer questions you might have when you couldn't get access to some doctors. Just something to think about.
ProgN
They can take my gas can when they pry it from my cold dead hands!
BaylorSpineGuy
Lol Saturday's on this thread become like a free-for-all because we all get stir-crazy waiting for Monday haha. Twirling our thumbs like kids in church waiting for service to be let out haha!
Dupree
I've been watching Beavis and Butthead to kill the time, those boys ain't right I tell you h'what
ProgN
That's true, especially over long holiday weekends.
ProgN

Good tweet
ProgN
Dupree
Captains been on his ass about his current case and the chief is breathing down his neck
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
Futures opening down a bit. Not worth worrying about yet.
ProgN
It'd be better if they open significantly down and we have a red to green day. If they were green, I'd fade it because we'd probably go negative by the close. Like you said though, nothing to worry about right now.
BaylorSpineGuy
Bearish engulfing candle to close on Friday. Suspicion is cont'd down movement but H&S bottom will fail if we close below Thursday low. Kinda a line in the sand kinda day tomorrow.

30K, how would you play CMG?
GreasenUSA
AG
ProgN said:

It'd be better if they open significantly down and we have a red to green day. If they were green, I'd fade it because we'd probably go negative by the close. Like you said though, nothing to worry about right now.
Hoping for a gap up to give us some nice shorts through Friday lows.
McInnis 03
AG
Bondaleros
ProgN
I'm not calling my shot or anything but I think we open down. If so, I'd suggest patience and not short into it. If futures do reverse and open green, then I'll probably be on the same side of that trade with you.
GreasenUSA
AG
ProgN said:

I'm not calling my shot or anything but I think we open down. If so, I'd suggest patience and not short into it. If futures do reverse and open green, then I'll probably be on the same side of that trade with you.
My main point is that I'm not eager to touch anything long again until QQQ closes over 348, barring any strength on individual names on obvious market bounce days.

Going to be looking for shorts until then, and a gap down will make it a bit trickier until things settle into a rhythm tomorrow.
docaggie
AG
BaylorSpineGuy said:

I also can't do what you do make money in the market haha.
Amen to that.
My brokerage account for after market investing looks like one of those earthquake seismograph strips.

(Or, for BSG, like Torsades.)
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
BaylorSpineGuy
Mine looks more like WWR hahaha. Maybe this board should invest heavily in me?!?
Bob Knights Paper Hands
GreasenUSA said:

ProgN said:

My main point is that I'm not eager to touch anything long again until QQQ closes over 348, barring any strength on individual names on obvious market bounce days.

Going to be looking for shorts until then, and a gap down will make it a bit trickier until things settle into a rhythm tomorrow.

I agree with this. While QQQ is under the 200-ema it's hard to be too bullish on any tech. While SPX is also under the 200-day it's hard for me to get too bullish in general. Though if we gap down to open it will feel like chasing to get into a lot of shorts. I'm trying to be strategic and keep as much money out of the market as possible until we see a confirmation of market direction one way or another.
Bob Knights Paper Hands
BaylorSpineGuy said:

Mine looks more like WWR hahaha. Maybe this board should invest heavily in me?!?

Too soon.
lobwedgephil
Big money came in on the NKE 9/16 135's this week, about $5M on that line.
ProgN
GreasenUSA said:

ProgN said:

Understood and I lean more to the bear side right now too. That said, the markets are way oversold and shorting at these levels could be dangerous. If we open deep in the red and go to green, I will not short. If we open green, then I'll play the short side. I hope that makes sense.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
BaylorSpineGuy said:

Bearish engulfing candle to close on Friday. Suspicion is cont'd down movement but H&S bottom will fail if we close below Thursday low. Kinda a line in the sand kinda day tomorrow.

30K, how would you play CMG?

Entering here: June calls on break above the 1625 number or retest of the 8 EMA. Second is higher probability. I'd probably set a 50% stop loss.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
Nothing will surprise me for tomorrow. Maybe a 5% trend day. Man, that would be max pain.
Bird Poo
AG
China's lockdown put added stress to supply chain?
First Page Last Page
Page 5301 of 6619

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.