Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,024,352 Views | 231616 Replies | Last: 3 hrs ago by ProgN
BaylorSpineGuy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Remind me. We need to a deep dive on Augmedix at some point. There's talk that Medtronic could buy them. It's some bad-ass spine technology. Not sure it's critical for a successful operation but it's definitely the next wave with augmented reality.

Can discuss this weekend.
Jet Black
FTAG 2000 said:

Jet Black said:

FTAG 2000 said:

FTAG 2000 said:

Charismatic Megafauna said:

FTAG 2000 said:

Charismatic Megafauna said:

Ater losing steam, grabbed a couple weekly 3.5 puts for .29
It's had 60 million shares traded today, 30 times the 30 day average.

Feels like if the market reverses it's going to see a bounce.

Running again
Yep. Now if the rest of the market would reverse also.

Bought some more.

IF it gets over $5 it's going to run hard. We get a market reversal + over $5 going to go Leeroy Jenkins.

What are you'll talking about?

ATER.

Heavy resistance at $5. It breaks that it can run hard. It's a big short squeeze candidate (32% short).

Thanks
BrokeAssAggie
Bob Knights Liver said:

If SPX breaks 4490 here I think we run back up to yesterday's close. If.
I think so.. VIX dropping, SPY and Qs flagging..
EngrAg14
AG
What positive and negative do we truly have for the next weeks into earnings period?

Obviously Russia, oil and inflation are all negatives, the fed doing anything is bad.

But what realistically is positive?

Trying to figure out if this will just be a slow burn down or the sudden bubble everyone says is way overdue.
BrokeAssAggie
sts7049
AG
BrokeAssAggie
BrokeAssAggie said:

Bob Knights Liver said:

If SPX breaks 4490 here I think we run back up to yesterday's close. If.
I think so.. VIX dropping, SPY and Qs flagging..
boom!
McInnis 03
AG
Hell of a 5 min candle there, damn.
BrokeAssAggie
VIX get into the $20s we should really rip.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Gonna rip today?
FTAG 2000
AG
McInnis 03 said:

Hell of a 5 min candle there, damn.

Bull rushed that 4490. LFG!
Bob Knights Paper Hands
I bought a couple 4/20 VIX $21C here for $2.35. OPEX week next week.
wanderer
ORCL with a shakeout this morning. Now at it's daily high and above the 8 EMA again
Talon2DSO
AG
Come on, AMD....wake up a little
austinAG90
AG
Markets Struggling On Where to go Next

The long end hit new highs this morning in 10 year, 20 year and 30 year... 6 Central Banks are calling for rate increases of 100 Basis or more this year... Will a mistake be on the horizon?...Absolutely... We just talked with one of our "bank experts" telling us that the HTM (hold to maturity) losses at many banks is off the charts... And could lead to systemic risk issues at some point... Not today... When the 3 year treasury moves up 6 x in yield since October (.44 basis to 2.7)... You know trouble lies ahead... And next week SHOULD BE THE PEAK IN INFLATION... CPI YOY EXPECTATIONS AT 8.4%...PPI 10.6%...CPI Tuesday, along with Brainard...PPI on Wednesday, with Retail sales on Thursday coupled with an early close and off day on Friday... We do not see the worst of rates just yet...
Brewmaster
AG
$30,000 Millionaire said:

Just gut feeling, I think a bounce is due soon. I don't think this will be a trend day down.
so full send on XSP calls?
BrokeAssAggie
another move up coming...
Brewmaster
AG
EngrAg14 said:

What positive and negative do we truly have for the next weeks into earnings period?

Obviously Russia, oil and inflation are all negatives, the fed doing anything is bad.

Trying to figure out if this will just be a slow burn down or the sudden bubble everyone says is way overdue.
if the news even mattered. When it does it's usually a fake out first move. April is seasonally rippy season, it would be quite rare to not get it.
FTAG 2000
AG
EngrAg14 said:

I need to go back and look but I feel like last time CPI, etc. came out the market just laughed it off.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
50K account:

Sell to open OXY 4/14 64C for 0.8
Sell to open CWH 4/14 30C for 0.24
You don’t trade for money, you trade for freedom.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
it's a good thing we got out of FAZ. Good winner, though.

MARA
You don’t trade for money, you trade for freedom.
J.P. 03
AG
Did the a-hole who kept hitting the Sell button every time MSFT tried to bust over ~300.50 finally give up?!?!?
ibdm98
AG
Just now catching up...

Just gut feeling, I think a bounce is due soon. I don't think this will be a trend day down.

Farmer @ Johnsongrass, TX
Moo!
Brian Earl Spilner
AG

Same here. I sold some QQQ in my Roth account and swapped it for TQQQ. I feel like tech in particular is about to start going off.
Farmer @ Johnsongrass, TX
Both CVX and XOM reporting earnings before the bell on 4/29.

Anyone playing earnings on these?

Anyone think XOM breaks $100 before 4/29?

Anyone think CVX breaks $195 before 4/29?
BrokeAssAggie
Come on let's rip!!
austinAG90
AG
New Long Term Yields... Update 3... They Keep Grinding Higher

With no one to stop yields from grinding higher we have seen new highs on 10 years, 2.72, new highs on 20 years ,2.93, and new highs in long bonds 2.74... For 10 years and long bonds these are the highest yields since 3/19 and 5/19, respectively... For the 20 year, it is the highest yield ever, since the 20 year was brought back to market in 2020... Treasury should have sold 40 years at the time... Nonetheless, the grind is worse than the gap, because everyone expects the grind to stop... It does not... As we said earlier, 8.4% CPI, 10.6% PPI, Brainard on Tuesday and Retail sales before the early close Thursday...expect higher long term rates... S+P taking it in stride, but Faang stocks having issues...
BrokeAssAggie
austinAG90 said:

New Long Term Yields... Update 3... They Keep Grinding Higher

With no one to stop yields from grinding higher we have seen new highs on 10 years, 2.72, new highs on 20 years ,2.93, and new highs in long bonds 2.74... For 10 years and long bonds these are the highest yields since 3/19 and 5/19, respectively... For the 20 year, it is the highest yield ever, since the 20 year was brought back to market in 2020... Treasury should have sold 40 years at the time... Nonetheless, the grind is worse than the gap, because everyone expects the grind to stop... It does not... As we said earlier, 8.4% CPI, 10.6% PPI, Brainard on Tuesday and Retail sales before the early close Thursday...expect higher long term rates... S+P taking it in stride, but Faang stocks having issues...
any rhyme or reason why FAANGs are struggling?
Bonfire1996
AG
Because their overall valuations are very high and are based upon unimpeded growth.
sts7049
AG
this market today

FTAG 2000
AG
sts7049 said:

this market today

Just grinding that premium up.
austinAG90
AG
There is still a belief or inverse correlation... That Faang stocks are long duration equities and trade like long duration bonds... So when the 30 year is going up in yield, the present value of the long duration fang stocks is less so they go down... At least that is how I understand it
Tumble Weed
Bought some more AMD at 100.90. Don't think that it will be able to stay below 100 for long. It just seems to kiss 100 and go back up.
jj9000
AG
sts7049 said:

this market today

Even the algos are watching Tiger at The Masters.
First Page Last Page
Page 5275 of 6618

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.