Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,029,143 Views | 231617 Replies | Last: 42 sec ago by Quacked
Irish 2.0
How long do you want to ignore this user?
What this action is continuing to show is that the market will not put up with the rate hikes they're suggesting. Also, Bullard should be taken out back and have his ass beat.
Brewmaster
AG
BREwmaster said:

need to bounce hard off 4490
almost time to hide yo kids! under 4490, no buyers here
Farmer @ Johnsongrass, TX
Was out from noon to 2. Lot changed. ........ Bullard is a crowing hawk. He's back to being a voting member. Lot of angst was built up over the last 3 years riding the bench. True, his words didn't help today, but we'll soon see if his ballz are as big as his mouth when it comes time to vote for a hike. In 10 days most will not remember what he said.
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
Charismatic Megafauna said:

Charismatic Megafauna said:

Grabbed some weekly vxx 20c for .24

Dumped half at open for .46 and the rest a few minutes later for .4 when i saw green spy candles and started hearing "bulls on parade" in the back of my head
Edit: hell i may buy them back

These are 1.15 now. Everytime i think I'm smart...
Irish 2.0
Irish 2.0
Dan Scott
AG
Dan Scott said:

Kinda feel like 2 weeks ago. It was a Thursday where the market again rejected SPY 458 after gapping down and rallying. We broke down below 450. Friday was a down day, and then we remember what happened the following Monday,
January 20th SPY rallied to 458 and ended the day at 446.75. The next day opened at 445 and closed at 438 the 200EMA. The RSI was already oversold territory

Today, SPY rallies to 458 and breaks down. The 200EMA is at 440. The RSI is 46 which is almost neutral. After hard rejection of the 50 and breaking below the 8 and 20, it's possible we test the 200.
Farmer @ Johnsongrass, TX
<rim shot>
McInnis 03
AG
ProgN said:

I the McInnis posted earlier that someone bought a large number of puts BEFORE the tweet.
They were 2/18 50p, and look where that crap turned on the dump......
FJ43
AgEng06 said:

I won't be adding more, but I appreciate that you are.

Lottos are like a scratch off. How I treat them anyway.
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

FTAG 2000
AG
Got burned on the AFRM earnings dump. I don't understand how they can release but not halt.

Releasing earnings when the tweet was out there, sure I get it, but doing it without a stop?

Still a green day but could have been so much more without that. Guess I need to set a freaking stop now to get up and get a drink of water.
McInnis 03
AG
if this happens any long psoition is ****ED

FTAG 2000
AG
McInnis 03 said:

Our government hates us.
ProgN
McInnis 03 said:

If they do that Powell should resign and withdraw his nomination
Irish 2.0
McInnis 03 said:

Not gonna happen
Brewmaster
AG
Dan Scott said:

Dan Scott said:

Kinda feel like 2 weeks ago. It was a Thursday where the market again rejected SPY 458 after gapping down and rallying. We broke down below 450. Friday was a down day, and then we remember what happened the following Monday,
January 20th SPY rallied to 458 and ended the day at 446.75. The next day opened at 445 and closed at 438 the 200EMA. The RSI was already oversold territory

Today, SPY rallies to 458 and breaks down. The 200EMA is at 440. The RSI is 46 which is almost neutral. After hard rejection of the 50 and breaking below the 8 and 20, it's possible we test the 200.
I think all eyes on TSLA, cracks under 900 and that may open the flood gates
LMCane
who didn't see this happening last summer?!?!

except for idiots, Biden staffers, media, and leftists.

but I repeat myself.
Dan Scott
AG
Something is not right with GOOGL. Gave up all post earnings gains.

MSFT, AMZN, AAPL all still trading at least 5% higher after earnings.
BaylorSpineGuy
SPY 420P out to early March are cheap. And I'll bet dollars to donuts they print!
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
Lot of FUD being spread today. I smell a shakeout
Tumble Weed
Seems like my economics professor told me to buy stocks when the fed raises rates.

I should have paid attention to him instead of chatting with that blonde sitting next to me.

If this is a redo of 82, what is the best sector to buy?
Not talking about options or puts or sqqq.
Ragoo
AG
Give me TSLA 850 tomorrow
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
$30,000 Millionaire said:

I missed the initial move, but I am careful during the IB period.

Now, SPX is clearly bull flagging, but I think they're going to rug pull at some point. Trade your own plan, but I'm not convinced this is a mega rally starting (yet). Need to see big tech move IMO.
I didn't have time to trade today, and I'm glad I didn't.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
the fed is not going to do an emergency rate hike. That's ridiculous. One month will have zero bearing.
ProgN
Quote:

Watching Cassava Sciences Shares; Traders Circulate Jones Research Note Reiterating Buy Rating, $215 Price Target

12:07 pm ET February 10, 2022 (Benzinga)

Latest Ratings for SAVA DateFirmActionFromTo

Jan 2022B. Riley SecuritiesMaintainsBuy Jul 2021HC Wainwright & Co.MaintainsBuy Jun 2021B. Riley SecuritiesMaintainsBuy
FTAG 2000
AG
SAVA running AH. Shorts covering?
ProgN

the fed is not going to do an emergency rate hike. That's ridiculous. One month will have zero bearing.
That's cool, we've already blamed the selloff on your absence.
FTAG 2000
AG
Quote:

Watching Cassava Sciences Shares; Traders Circulate Jones Research Note Reiterating Buy Rating, $215 Price Target

$30,000 Millionaire
AG
I would too.
ProgN
Good sport
Saltyag15
AG
Dan Scott said:

Part of me is a little leery, but the other part is licking my chops because I missed the bottom before the earnings rocket. I wouldn't mind owning a couple shares of GOOG for a long term hold.
BaylorSpineGuy
You bulls have been swing your meat sticks for a couple weeks making us bears to feel left out.

Newsflash: inflation has never been addressed successfully without a real turn back in the economy/market.

The Fed is screwed. If they bump rates, we won't be able to afford our debt. If they leave inflation unchecked, we will be at 15-20% inflation, and this country and the world over will feel the burn.

I have no idea how the thing shakes out….but I'm guessing a turn back in the economy is coming. I'm not buying any dips right now. I'm short on pullbacks and on the sidelines on bear flags until the chart/trend shows otherwise.
Bonfire1996
AG
Dan Scott said:

MSFT, AMZN, AAPL all still trading at least 5% higher after earnings.
it is the opportunity of a lifetime. They've just begun to invest in cloud. YoutubeTV is still in its infancy of profitability. You can't find a company on the planet making more money with those two sectors still subject to insane growth.
Carlo4
AG

The fed has the potential to do anything while the media will start to hyper focus on the truckers. Slip it by superbowl week while no one notices.

Bonfire1996
AG
BaylorSpineGuy said:

You bulls have been swing your meat sticks for a couple weeks making us bears to feel left out.

Newsflash: inflation has never been addressed successfully without a real turn back in the economy/market.

The Fed is screwed. If they bump rates, we won't be able to afford our debt. If they leave inflation unchecked, we will be at 15-20% inflation, and this country and the world over will feel the burn.

I have no idea how the thing shakes out….but I'm guessing a turn back in the economy is coming. I'm not buying any dips right now. I'm short on pullbacks and on the sidelines on bear flags until the chart/trend shows otherwise.

We will have a recession in 2023 during Biden's lame duck years. I expect the 2 and 10 year yield curves to invert by September, which is the sign.

I'm still bullish on tech, and am focusing on highly profitable companies with great balance sheets.
First Page Last Page
Page 5015 of 6618

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.