Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,035,456 Views | 231635 Replies | Last: 28 min ago by ProgN
$30,000 Millionaire
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
we gonna get the murder algo?
McInnis 03
AG

Farmer @ Johnsongrass, TX
BrokeAssAggie said:

McInnis 03 said:

Put an upside down pineapple on your table you're sitting next to.

She's a little too thick for my taste
Closer to the bone - sweeter the meat. ~ Farmer @ Johnsongrass, TX
BrokeAssAggie
Picking up some Q $370 2/11 calls. I don't think we pull back too much and they are cheaper right now. Brandon just told us CPI is going to suck.
frankm01
YNWA_AG said:

Don't think WWR deserves to be called by it's name until it gets back over $4

Hey. It worked for $CX a few years ago.
Spoony Love
AG
$30,000 Millionaire said:

we gonna get the murder algo?
Somebody has to pay for the boner algo yesterday.
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
Ragoo said:

$MARA is on a nice climb off the bottom. 30/100 1/2023 call spread is $8.

As long as we don't puke tomorrow or fri the 8 and 21 day emas should cross back and put us back on track. Crwd too. Feel like both of these could do some face ripping here shortly
FTAG 2000
AG
Got this nagging feeling we run into close and tomorrow.

Everyone's expecting ****ty CPI numbers tomorrow and positioning short.
Tumble Weed
Bought today
Ice
Pfe
Incy
Mrk
McInnis 03
AG
AG 2000' said:

Got this nagging feeling we run into close and tomorrow.

Everyone's expecting ****ty CPI numbers tomorrow and positioning short.
For you

Bob Knights Paper Hands
Holy crap, what a fakeout move. 3o minutes down with elevated volume and then 30 minutes up with elevatedor volume.
BrokeAssAggie
BrokeAssAggie said:

Picking up some Q $370 2/11 calls. I don't think we pull back too much and they are cheaper right now. Brandon just told us CPI is going to suck.

Selling 80% on these to take some profit and go net free .
Dan Scott
AG
Disney CEO on CNBC after earnings. Is that a good sign. CMG CEO was on yesterday after releasing good earnings. I'm going to start keeping track of what it means to have the CEO on after earnings release.
McInnis 03
AG
Or make a FLY and pin it at 1000. Width is your choice.
OutlawAG04
Anyone considering put credit spreads on SHOP?
oldarmy1
AG
Macro markets are above recent Model T back and forth. Big money has shown the floor. They will not accept small returns, so expect a trend move upward toward 4750 area SPX. Granted the Bumbling Prez can always gum up the works with a well-time announcement, but I'd view those as entry opportunities.

It's an election year and they will begin leaving things alone that potentially upsets the markets. If you bought big then trim or use covered calls on 25-50% (depending on which stock and the big move off lows).

Lot of stocks have only retraced back up to before the largest ending leg of the selloff. That means a ton of upside exists. I'd be very stubborn to part with shares and use any one day drops as entry opportunities.
FTAG 2000
AG
Let's see if I learned anything from McInnis.

SPY 458/460/462 fly for this Friday.

Risk .22, $2 max profit.
Brewmaster
AG
Bob Knights Liver said:

Holy crap, what a fakeout move. 3o minutes down with elevated volume and then 30 minutes up with elevatedor volume.
holy cow, no kidding, big volume coming in now
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
Mcfly you may have created a monster. I made a fly spreadsheet. It's showing me crazy potential gains on these 1strike tsla weekly flies. I got a 950 for .4 and a 1000 for .1 I feel like a degenerate scattering chips across the roulette board
Spoony Love
AG
BREwmaster said:

Bob Knights Liver said:

Bulls throwing out the challenge to take it down. Matched the volume down to bring it back up every time a 5-min candle was red. Amazing close.
ProgN
ProgN said:

NVDA & TTD are readying for launch. Please make sure your tray tables are in their upright and locked positions and prepare for takeoff.

oldarmy1
AG
BREwmaster said:

Bob Knights Liver said:

https://twitter.com/oldarmy1/status/1491503296095436800?s=20&t=5kTOTEXLqdSbNaphI1536Q
McInnis 03
AG
Charismatic Megafauna said:

Mcfly you may have created a monster. I made a fly spreadsheet. It's showing me crazy potential gains on these 1strike tsla weekly flies. I got a 950 for .4 and a 1000 for .1 I feel like a degenerate scattering chips across the roulette board
cptthunder
McInnis 03 said:

I kinda miss the Manic McFly days
Fly ideas thrown out all day ever day
McInnis 03
AG
If you don't make them wide, then that is precisely what you're doing. Where I've had the best luck with consistency is making them wide and buying some time. Then I like to watch them increase as time decreases if it goes my way.

I've had PLENTY go to zero though. PLENTY.
FTAG 2000
AG

Did a 990/995/1000 for Friday.

.1 entry, max return 5
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
How perfect is this strategy though for those couple of stocks that consistently pin at nice round numbers? Tsla being one. I feel like if nothing dumb happens tsla is going to close the week within pennies of one of those numbers. Or 1200. Brb...
Edit: Upon closer inspection, it seems tsla almost never closes the week at a number ending in 50 or 00
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
Taking the under i see. Good luck!
Irish 2.0
Irish 2.0

Nice beat
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Mouse
McInnis 03
AG
LoL and off goes disney.
Dan Scott
AG
Small sample size but when the CEO goes on CNBC after releasing earnings, stock goes up.
ProgN
Disney earnings are out here are the numbers

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/02/09/disney-dis-fiscal-q1-2022-earnings.html?__source=iosappshare%7Ccom.apple.UIKit.activity.CopyToPasteboard

Hulk Disney smash!
McInnis 03
AG
McInnis 03 said:

Looking at playing Disney by buying some logner dated calls and selling some of this Fridays calls against them as the premium is high today with ER today.

Ok, just legged into a calendar spread.

Bought APR 155C for $4.25
Sold FEB11 155c for $1.48

This is a bullish (because obviously Permabull Mc is Permabull) play that buys me a little time and should DIS stay at or under 155 this Friday allows me to keep some premium that's inflated due to earnings.
You so dumb.
First Page Last Page
Page 5004 of 6619

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.