Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,030,877 Views | 231620 Replies | Last: 23 min ago by Chef Elko
aggie_fan13
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I'm bearish on all social media
Brewmaster
AG
I know nothing about this name, but nice setup:

Dan Scott
AG
Post removed:
by user
DavysApprentice
AG
tailgatetimer10 said:

azulAg said:

Peloton looks cool honestly, but when I heard you have to pay a subscription I was completely turned off. I can't think of any other exercise equipment that requires and ongoing subscription for you to use it at its full potential

The live leaderboard, plus the competitive nature of me, nearly triples the effectively of the workout for me. I also love that the subscription is per bike. When family comes over they can use it as well

The live leaderboard is what makes the cycling good. If you have a competitive streak then you will definitely try to win or get to a certain spot on the leaderboard.

Generally speaking I just ride on sessions which are pre recorded but you are racing against others real time.

A lot of the live rides will have 20,000 people riding at once depending on the popularity of the instructor…. I just don't see it going anywhere with those numbers.

Also wish I would have bought some shares when I posted Friday. Missed that boat
tailgatetimer10
AG
ProgN said:

https://www.reuters.com/business/autos-transportation/tesla-plans-build-cathode-building-texas-gigafactory-2022-02-03/

Musk is building this behind the monster under construction right now in Austin. This one could span 30 acres.

This can't possibly be true

Quote:

Cathodes are the single most expensive component of a battery and producing them requires lots of space and emits large quantities of CO2 emissions.
ProgN
Biden security adviser Sullivan says Russian invasion could come 'any day now'

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/02/06/biden-security-adviser-sullivan-says-russian-invasion-could-come-any-day-now.html?__source=iosappshare%7Ccom.apple.UIKit.activity.CopyToPasteboard
gougler08
AG
I feel like this should be priced in the to market by now seeing as it won't really be news if/when it happens, but what do I know
ProgN
Maybe, but China hitting Taiwan after the Olympics isn't.
gougler08
AG
That's true and that's when **** would really hit the fan
FJ43

We've discussed this several times over the years. Important if you're new to this board.

Read through to Adams secondary response on risk management and sizing. Others many follow also advocate this approach.

Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

Dan Scott
AG
Nike now reportedly interested in PTON. It's going to be a bidding war.
Ragoo
AG
Nike makes more sense than amazon
SF2004
AG
futes rippin'!
BrokeAssAggie
SF2004 said:

futes rippin'!

I'm seeing 0.11%
Brewmaster
AG
Tech rippy rally girl:
10 points if you can name her

We are entering the tech bounce in this seasonality chart, should be a good week:

SF2004
AG
BrokeAssAggie said:

SF2004 said:

futes rippin'!

I'm seeing 0.11%
Its a joke... if you follow any of the stocktwits or finwit stuff...

It is basically people talking *****

I never thought anyone who actively trades the market is a permabull or bear but is like a sport to them.
BrokeAssAggie
Oh haha
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
4540 on SPX is a big deal. Price has to overcome that. This could be a chop week.
ProgN
BREwmaster said:

Tech rippy rally girl:

We are entering the tech bounce in this seasonality chart, should be a good week:

Linda Carter

SF2004
AG
$30,000 Millionaire said:

4540 on SPX is a big deal. Price has to overcome that. This could be a chop week.
$30K,

What are your thoughts on the next two months?

I feel we may be range bound $4350ish-4600ish until fed meeting in March.
ProgN
I'm more concerned about what China does after the Olympics. The attack Taiwan, then technical levels and predictions are out the window.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
SF2004 said:

$30,000 Millionaire said:

$30K,

What are your thoughts on the next two months?

I feel we may be range bound $4350ish-4600ish until fed meeting in March.

No clue. There are a lot of variables
BrokeAssAggie
LUV serving inflight alcohol again. COVID is officially over folks!

https://thehill.com/policy/transportation/aviation/592808-southwest-to-resume-in-flight-alcohol-sales-after-2-year-covid
agdaddy04
AG
I don't understand why they've taken so long to bring it back.
BrokeAssAggie
agdaddy04 said:

I don't understand why they've taken so long to bring it back.

Or why they took it away in the first place
Brewmaster
AG
This gal is Tic good with levels, but I think she went private, here's what she posted just a few minutes ago.

chika
@chikatrades

4492 pivot for now, from last week mild confidence to not be restored til reclaim 4506 still expect all rallies to be capped 4580-4600 now 4484.50 #market_level_memory $ES_F

$30,000 Millionaire
AG
BREwmaster said:

This gal is Tic good with levels, but I think she went private, here's what she posted just a few minutes ago.

chika
@chikatrades

4492 pivot for now, from last week mild confidence to not be restored til reclaim 4506 still expect all rallies to be capped 4580-4600 now 4484.50 #market_level_memory $ES_F

I am probably more conservative but I wouldn't even go there. I need over 4530 on ESF to be mildly bullish.

Horse fat had 4525 as his pivot. I bet we see 43XX this week.
lobwedgephil
Not a subscriber there, but looks like the tech bounce seasonality would be next week based on that chart.
AgEng06
AG
ProgN said:

BREwmaster said:

Tech rippy rally girl:

Linda Carter

Anyone that misses that one can leave now...
Bob Knights Paper Hands
Agreed. Over the last couple of years, I've pretty consistently been more bullish than you, but I'm a bit bearish right now. I don't presume to know which way we're headed this week, but I think the potential magnitude of the move downward is much greater than upward.
Brewmaster
AG
Yep, you may be right. HP posted (free twitter) an inverse cup and handle of NQ.

At some point soon though we should get a seasonal but short tech rally.

Should be another great week to scalp though.
BaylorSpineGuy
Was reviewing some charts in O&G companies. MRO in the last two trading sessions has shown a doji followed by an evening star. XOM also had an evening star doji on Friday.

I know WTI had cont'd to rise, but do we think the oil stocks are gonna start to turn back down?

Curious for opinion of others on this board.
lobwedgephil
Oil could keep going, but the chart suggests it likely pulls back a bit, before continuing higher. 93.50 is resistance. Energy flow seems like they are expecting a pullback as well.
2wealfth Man
AG
ProgN said:

Maybe, but China hitting Taiwan after the Olympics isn't.
how should I handle my semiconductor stocks with this risk hanging out there? Have both NVDA and AMD; do they crater if China goes full blown invasion of Taiwan?
First Page Last Page
Page 4986 of 6618

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.