Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,032,956 Views | 231624 Replies | Last: 19 min ago by Happygilmore20
$30,000 Millionaire
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I had a 4520 I thankfully got out of at $20.
Red Rover
AG
One more SAVA post: Now what?

SAVA closed above the $47 mark today. When do the open calls $47 and below get executed and shares assigned? Also is there a way to know what the final open call volume by strike was? I can see that there was a lot of volume today, but I can't tell if that's opening or closing calls. On fidelity the Open Interest still shows the same as it did at the open.

SPx closed below the 5 and 20 days moving averages, but above the 10-ema and 150-ema. So we're still sort of in no man's land, right? QQQ closed below the 5-day and the 5-day stayed below the 200-ema, so tech's still pretty bearish going into next week right?
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
I had a pretty good day today on a couple of very small trades.
Dan Scott
AG
And old friend EXPR being pumped again
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
Our $50K account looks Ok going into the weekend. I'm on mobile so I can't do an exact tally here but we had a ~1300 week this past week, or 2.6%

TGH and KO are still ok. RBLX short put and DWAC short put are good as well.

Charismatic Megafauna
AG
Feeling pretty good about the pltr shares I'm getting assigned at 13 (12.56 basis). Think I'm going to do alright with the sofi at 11.94 as well
But ttd... what a monster! Hopefully this is just the start of their run up to earnings!
Bob Knights Paper Hands
I executed just over 400 small buy orders on shares of our favorite pre-approval bio today. I made approximately 4% on average on the shares plus sold my $45 calls this afternoon for ~50% profit.
FTAG 2000
AG
Bob Knights Liver said:

I executed just over 400 small buy orders on shares of our favorite pre-approval bio today. I made approximately 4% on average on the shares plus sold my $45 calls this afternoon for ~50% profit.
Well done.

I'd like to play that a bit more but have been scared by the reality of the CP response could come at any time.

Did grab some 2/25 70/80C spreads today early for .55.

Dan Scott
AG
PTON up 30% on reports Amazon looking to purchase
Dan Scott
AG
40% it's going nuts
Brewmaster
AG
there was some PTON flow today, quite bullish flow, I ignored it unfortunately, lol.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
for what it is worth, there were a ton of Peloton people in my hotel in Seattle this week.
ProgN
Dan Scott said:

PTON up 30% on reports Amazon looking to purchase
59 South
AG
$30,000 Millionaire said:

for what it is worth, there were a ton of Peloton people in my hotel in Seattle this week.

The number of bases covered on this thread is MF incredible.

One of you dorks needs to make a spreadsheet.
Ragoo
AG

thanks for the heads up.
Bob Knights Paper Hands
Aggies helping Aggies
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
I didn't think it was out of the ordinary, unfortunately.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
I'm on an airplane and bored, so I'm looking at setups.

DWAC is really volatile, but we could sell a march 90P for $26. Strongly considering it.
Ranger222
AG
Really like BROS next week
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
Looking at $DRIP. Don't know how much oil will sell off.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
Ranger222 said:

that is a killer setup. Good find.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
Folks, I am thinking of buying shares in $MARA in the 50K account. Will decide on Monday.
Ragoo
AG

Folks, I am thinking of buying shares in $MARA in the 50K account. Will decide on Monday.
i bought 1000 shares today between 22.26 and 22.42

I bought 1000 shares a few weeks ago and sold 1/2023 $50c.

I've also sold 40/15p 3/18 put spreads.

The BTC rally today, they brought more miners on last month and have $500MM+ of cash and BTC assets. That is only a 4x multiple at today's price. They will have 130,000 miners online this time next year.
E
AG

I'm an idiot and sold all my shares in early Jan. My shares were averaged in at $5 so I made a good amount, for which I'm not upset about one bit! Wondering if I should buy back in or get some leaps.
GreasenUSA
AG

ProgN

I was driving when you posted MSTR and another crypto earlier but I was going to suggest looking at MARA because I thought I saw Cheddar post that it was getting flows into calls today. I'm not on Cheddar but Irish or the McInnis triplets can probably verify that.
Bob Knights Paper Hands
Yes MSTR really had a day. I'd been watching that one but missed it's big move today.
GTIAG09
AG

Ranger222 said:

What is it that y'all see in the setup? Is it the daily inside bar along with the consolidation its been in the past 3 days? Is it the 21ema crossing over the 50 (orange getting above yellow line)? Just wanting to learn how to see what yall see.
BrokeAssAggie
I'm no charting expert but that looks good to me.
Philip J Fry
AG
Pennant flag is a bull flag if I remember my technicals right. I'm more of an ema guy myself so breaking through the longer moving averages is a big deal.

I also like their coffee, so I'll probably throw some money at them.
GTIAG09
AG
How about MOS. I see a nice Cup and Handle pattern where the handle touches model T of the initial cup. It has now consolidated for the past 3 trading days. All EMA's in proper order. Does it look primed for a move?

sellthefarm
AG
Bought some Mara under 3 I think. Sold some at 40 and again at 50 I think. Been thinking of selling the rest a few times but might hold now. Thoughts? What's a good target?
FJ43
GTIAG09 said:

Ranger222 said:

What is it that y'all see in the setup? Is it the daily inside bar along with the consolidation its been in the past 3 days? Is it the 21ema crossing over the 50 (orange getting above yellow line)? Just wanting to learn how to see what yall see.

Yes good eye.

Riding the EMAs, held the 5 even with this weeks markets and flagging. See volume spike a few days ago.

Looks good to me as well. Nice call Ranger. Breaks that 50 fib (Model T) through the flag and the yellow SRs above are potential targets in addition to the fibs.

Shares or Feb 60c look like plays IMO

Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

Spoony Love
AG
Think I'll pick some up in my HSA account to leave for a bit.
BucketofBalls99
How high do you think BROS will go?
First Page Last Page
Page 4984 of 6618

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.