Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,052,877 Views | 231676 Replies | Last: 15 min ago by Heineken-Ashi
Max Stonetrail
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG 2000' said:

Dan Scott said:

OA playing the bounce. Let's do it.

Wouldn't chase that.
Me either, That is a surprising call out of OA. In this environment, that is the proverbial catch a falling knife.
krosch11
AG
Max Stonetrail said:

AG 2000' said:

Dan Scott said:

OA playing the bounce. Let's do it.

Wouldn't chase that.
Me either, That is a surprising call out of OA. In this environment, that is the proverbial catch a falling knife.

Spoony Love
AG
SPY is winding tight. Closing hour should be exciting.
Max Stonetrail
KT 90 said:

Time to load up on crypto?

I am not sure if this is serious or a tongue-in-cheek reverse Cramer play?

Regardless, if people are getting out of crypto, you don't want to be in it. And BTC is down a lot from where it has traded on average of the last 12 months, so that's a lot of money lost. Some may get to the market, but it is probably less than was taken out.
Maximus_Meridius
AG
Closed my trading platform. I'm getting too tempted to do something stupid. Gonna take the wife on a date (thank you family friend for keeping our little mon...I mean kiddo...)
agdaddy04
AG
Had a fill of TTD at $61 that I was kind of hoping wouldn't.
Carlo4
AG
Maximus_Meridius said:

Closed my trading platform. I'm getting too tempted to do something stupid. Gonna take the wife on a date (thank you family friend for keeping our little mon...I mean kiddo...)

Strength and honor.

KT 90
AG
Max Stonetrail said:

KT 90 said:

Time to load up on crypto?

I am not sure if this is serious or a tongue-in-cheek reverse Cramer play?

Regardless, if people are getting out of crypto, you don't want to be in it. And BTC is down a lot from where it has traded on average of the last 12 months, so that's a lot of money lost. Some may get to the market, but it is probably less than was taken out.

reverse Cramer play/comment. I don't know much about crypto, have a small amount, just to have it. But that's about it.

planoaggie123
AG
I had a 61....cancelled....re-set for 59....we shall see...if it gets close to 59 i will probably replace lol....
Max Stonetrail
Maximus_Meridius said:

Smartest person on the thread right now.
agdaddy04
AG
bought about $45k or so in the IRA today. Another $100k left from selling AAPL that I'm thinking about waiting to do anything with.
Spoony Love
AG
SPY out of its coiling today to the downside. Let's see where it goes from here. Low today was 440.66
Brewmaster
AG
Took the 40% on the spy put lotto, back to chop fest
FJ43
TSM

Interesting spot...

Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

Dan Scott
AG
agdaddy04 said:

bought about $45k or so in the IRA today. Another $100k left from selling AAPL that I'm thinking about waiting to do anything with.

Been buying a lot today too. Bought NVDA, bought back OXY, bought JPM.

I'll shut down now because I'm to tempted to buy and running out of cash
ProgN
Maximus_Meridius said:

Congrats on the coming sex.
Spoony Love
AG
Some SPY Shenanigans! Bulls trying to not lose $442. Because its a long way down from there.
McInnis 03
AG
Go button, or another fake here?
Spoony Love
AG
ProgN said:

Maximus_Meridius said:

Is that an outflow?
McInnis 03
AG
ProgN said:

Maximus_Meridius said:

Stop that! He's married! That doens't happen in marriage!
ProgN
Maximus_Meridius
AG
ProgN said:

Maximus_Meridius said:

I wish. Kiddo is still nursing, and bit the absolute **** out of her last night. I've been told that's off the table in no uncertain terms...
ProgN
They got a sitter so this is a planned date. I'd assume certain agreements pertaining to said date have been notarized and filed in the nightstand for easy reference in the case any party attempts to violate the terms of date night.
planoaggie123
AG
Cancel the 529.

Remove from trust.

Lessons need to be learned....
McInnis 03
AG
Maximus_Meridius said:

ProgN said:

Maximus_Meridius said:

I wish. Kiddo is still nursing, and bit the absolute **** out of her last night. I've been told that's off the table in no uncertain terms...
MCINNIS TOLD YOU!
BrokeAssAggie
Our last kid has not breastfed in over 18 months and they are still off the table for me. I am probably going to have to pay for an augmentation to get access again.
krosch11
AG
Maximus_Meridius said:

ProgN said:

Maximus_Meridius said:

ARE YOU ME!?
BaylorSpineGuy
Don't worry. The 529 was full of NFLX, AFRM, AMZN, and RIVN stock.

Shares will now be used as wallpaper for the room the child will be living in till he's 35.
planoaggie123
AG
Not sure your age....if you know people in your 40s....do an analysis of implants vs divorce....sorta joke but sorta not...its wild....
BrokeAssAggie
early 40s. I think she would want a "lift" not implants. She thinks they are too saggy after 5 kids.
BaylorSpineGuy
What a horrible time to be a surgeon! Stocks cratering with so much money to be made on the downhill slopes. And I've been super busy operating. I guess that's my job and my calling. I guess I'll just load up at the bottom.

I've been waiting for this since September and now I can't even participate :-((.

planoaggie123
AG
Fair enough...different analysis...different issues....
planoaggie123
AG
Become an investor/trader that does doctor stuff on the side.....open up a clinic in a shady location with solid internet connections....
BrokeAssAggie
Power hour...we going to run up or down?
gougler08
AG
Bulls better do something fast, getting their **** pushed in right now
First Page Last Page
Page 4884 of 6620

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.