Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,039,099 Views | 231645 Replies | Last: 28 min ago by ProgN
mazag08
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
QQQ juked right where it needed to to leave a lower low on the table.

Back to looking at $366 - $375 on the downside. Really want to see break though $389 to feel confident about anything higher.
ProgN
I still think we see SPX 4600 or less
gigemJTH12
AG
where are those STACKED icons at boys??
azul_rain
That's $25 you could throw at TQQQ, mediocre
Decay
AG
I trust Texags with $25/month more than WWR...
McInnis 03
AG
Scalping one more SPY long off the bounce up off the ORL.
jj9000
AG
Decay said:

But WWR can pay you back $5 of the $25 when you sell.
Decay
AG
jj9000 said:

Decay said:

But WWR can pay you back $5 of the $25 when you sell.
That's unfair to say!

I'm only down like 45% on my shares
cptthunder
$ADM that I brought up yesterday looks to be trying to break out right now
Decent volume so lets see if it holds. I ended up taking the Feb 72.5C earlier today on the dip so fingers crossed this runs
CheladaAg
AG
CLOV beaten down so much now it makes more in revenue than it's current market cap, not to mention the amount of cash in hand it has.
Irish 2.0
boyz05 said:

CLOV beaten down so much now it makes more in revenue than it's current market cap, not to mention the amount of cash in hand it has.
I actually did by CLOV here. It is lotto money. Only a 1500 shares. I'll sell covered calls against half and see what happens
Of course it was for that. In what universe did you think it was okay to post a naked man spreading open his butt cheeks on our platform?
FTAG 2000
AG
Chelsea's still on the board (CLOV), still have the faith.
McInnis 03
AG
Got me some high delta SPY and QQQ call action here, let's bottle rocket this mofo.
BrokeAssAggie
VIX below $19..Rippy power hour?
mazag08
AG
Spoony Love
AG
Hoping for it. Lotto $468 it is.
ProgN
gigemJTH12 said:

I'm joining later this weekend.

Maybe it'll make the dumbasses I piss off stop saying I'm a t-shirt fan or sip lurker because I don't have an Ag Tag. I'm just too f'ing lazy to activate it.
Ragoo
AG
I took 1/14 QQQ $385c at $2.55 on the morning flush reversal. Let's get rippy next week.
Jet Black
I'll donate if they give me my agtag back plus all my other badges.
Philip J Fry
AG
EXR going through a correction. Watching for the 50ema to offer some support
ProgN
Jet Black said:

I'll bet that if you PM'd Brandon with that offer that he'd agree to give you back your original account with all your badges. That's another reason why I never activated my Ag Tag, I'm a dick and I'd lose it forever with a perma.
Irish 2.0
ProgN said:

Jet Black said:

I'll bet that if you PM'd Brandon with that offer that he'd agree to give you back your original account with all your badges. That's another reason why I never activated my Ag Tag, I'm a dick and I'd lose it forever with a perma.
Of course it was for that. In what universe did you think it was okay to post a naked man spreading open his butt cheeks on our platform?
Jet Black
ProgN said:

Jet Black said:

I seriously doubt it. Then everyone would want the same. I was half joking with the original comment, but the whole tag thing, and not having my agtag, rubs me the wrong way, so I probably won't donate. It is what it is.
ProgN
I actually thought of you when I was replying.
GTIAG09
AG
Any thought on VST? The flow on Unusual Whales looks rather bullish, and I like the divergence between the price and RSI.
ProgN
Jet Black said:

ProgN said:

Jet Black said:

I seriously doubt it. Then everyone would want the same. I was half joking with the original comment, but the whole tag thing, and not having my agtag, rubs me the wrong way, so I probably won't donate.
Just contact Watchole, I bet he'd agree to that offer because they really want to build something with this NIL thing. It wouldn't give you, or anyone else free reign to go off the rails though. He reads this thread sometimes so I wouldn't be surprised if he contacted you and Irish. Irish can't go all Braveheart crazy Stephen though.
mazag08
AG
ProgN said:

gigemJTH12 said:

I'm joining later this weekend.

Maybe it'll make the dumbasses I piss off stop saying I'm a t-shirt fan or sip lurker because I don't have an Ag Tag. I'm just too f'ing lazy to activate it.
Can I get the crazy moderator to stop banning me? If so I might do it. Other option is all of you come to discord and then I have incentive to quit texags for good.
Irish 2.0
ProgN said:

Jet Black said:

ProgN said:

Jet Black said:

I seriously doubt it. Then everyone would want the same. I was half joking with the original comment, but the whole tag thing, and not having my agtag, rubs me the wrong way, so I probably won't donate.
Just contact Watchole, I bet he'd agree to that offer because they really want to build something with this NIL thing. It wouldn't give you, or anyone else free reign to go off the rails though. He reads this thread sometimes so I wouldn't be surprised if he contacted you and Irish. Irish can't go all Braveheart crazy Stephen though.
Pass.

I'll stick with my $100 handshakes and buying players beer and/or a meal whenever I come across them. I get more out of that than I would doing the Stacked thing personally.
azul_rain
Yea we'll my main account got permad
Brewmaster
AG
Ragoo said:

I took 1/14 QQQ $385c at $2.55 on the morning flush reversal. Let's get rippy next week.
holding them?? no offense, but I might fade you here, lol
Bob Knights Paper Hands
Irish 2.0 said:

ProgN said:

Jet Black said:

Group therapy for *******s. This is why I fit in here so well.
ProgN
hedge said:

Yea we'll my main account got permad
I'm confident you deserved it.

J/K bruh
Triple_Bagger
I like VST. I loaded up in March after the winter freeze debacle (avg cost $16). They recently announced a large share buyback program and the stock has been running up ever since.
McInnis 03
AG
Strangely quiet close for a Friday.
BrokeAssAggie
Q's trying like hell to hold $380
First Page Last Page
Page 4816 of 6619

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.