Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,056,042 Views | 231697 Replies | Last: 14 min ago by Brian Earl Spilner
cryption
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Thinking about 1/10 SPY 475c - 50% retracement of today's move could make that a winner. 1.03 currently
McInnis 03
AG
omg
Irish 2.0
BrokeAssAggie said:

BrokeAssAggie said:

tlepoC said:

Step 1: Change Name

Seriously
done
Well played good sir!
Of course it was for that. In what universe did you think it was okay to post a naked man spreading open his butt cheeks on our platform?
Philip J Fry
AG
Ags2013 said:

On the bright side... WWR is holding up okay today

Irish 2.0
Of course it was for that. In what universe did you think it was okay to post a naked man spreading open his butt cheeks on our platform?
McKinney Ag69
AG
Does anyone else feel like the market has gone to complete s*** since president turnip brain took over? Last Winter you couldn't lose in small to mid caps.
OutlawAG04
cryption said:

Thinking about 1/10 SPY 475c - 50% retracement of today's move could make that a winner. 1.03 currently

I took 1/12 480 calls at $0.32. Will see how these play out but will probably sell before the weekend
Philip J Fry
AG
Challenger 17 said:

Does anyone else feel like the market has gone to complete s*** since president turnip brain took over? Last Winter you couldn't lose in small to mid caps.
https://www.morningstar.com/funds/xnas/cpoax/quote

I'm heavy in this in my retirement account. I would have never thought a mutual fund based on an index would hurt me more than any one individual stock. And yes, I do blame President Poopy Pants for this.
FJ43
Bought SPY 480C for 1/10 at .16.

Lotto type play
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

Spoony Love
AG
I think you'll see some action on these over night. I agree with poster above, this move seems overblown and cooler heads will prevail overnight.
cryption
I think I'm going to lotto the 1/12 480c
Irish 2.0
tlepoC
AG
I think I made some mistakes today
Spoony Love
AG
Welcome to the counseling group.

I had 1/5 SPY $475P I sold for a loss earlier today. It would have been a huge improvement to my account had I held. Mistakes were made today but the loss was at least within my risk.
BaylorSpineGuy
Cry on my shoulder I did the same.

Btw, there is a nasty triple top that formed on MSFT. I bought a 315P for 1/21. This looks safe. But my luck, JPowell will come out tomorrow and say "just kidding" and then print $3T.
Irish 2.0

Not enough fear yet...
cryption
Irish where did you find that?
Touchless
AG
MVIS at a pretty important spot. This is from just over a year ago and it hit $4.87 again today. Not really any support for a bit so hopefully the presentation tomorrow causes it to rip back up.

Irish 2.0
cryption said:

https://money.cnn.com/data/fear-and-greed/
Agsquatch
AG
Irish 2.0 said:

cryption said:

https://money.cnn.com/data/fear-and-greed/
if only cnn and nbc took notes from how good their business news reporting was, we'd be in much better shape.
Dan Scott
AG
Touchless said:

MVIS at a pretty important spot. This is from just over a year ago and it hit $4.87 again today. Not really any support for a bit so hopefully the presentation tomorrow causes it to rip back up.

Presentation today at 4

Farmer @ Johnsongrass, TX
Philip J Fry said:

Challenger 17 said:

https://www.morningstar.com/funds/xnas/cpoax/quote

I'm heavy in this in my retirement account. I would have never thought a mutual fund based on an index would hurt me more than any one individual stock. And yes, I do blame President Poopy Pants for this.

In the late 80's/early 90's, a company I worked for had a fixed interest rate investment in their retirement 401k. Didn't pay much, but if you wanted security - you got it. LOL! ..... It lost money. The year end fund adjustment fell just short of starting an employee mutiny. I had never heard of such a thing at the time and haven't to this day, but I kept every document the company issued to employees regarding that fixed interest rate investment that lost money, because I thought it was about as freaky as it gets. I wasn't invested in the product personally, but a lot of the elder crowd at the time were befuddled. Wasn't a mom & pop outfit 401k, they were #18 in the Global 500. Stuff happens...
Ag13
AG
Challenger 17 said:

Yes and they got bid up to ridiculous levels. Bubbles expand and then they pop. It does not matter much who the president is when it comes to this.

Trump did a lot of good for the economy. Biden, not so much so far, IMO. However, high growth tech stocks are not neccisairly a good proxy for this. Nor are stocks in general...The S&P 500 was up almost 29% in 2021.
Talon2DSO
AG
Boy I really screwed up today.
azul_rain
Mother****er
Touchless
AG
Thanks. I was thinking I saw it was tomorrow.
Spoony Love
AG
It's been a good session to get all our frustrations out after close. Remember, keep your heads up and we will meet back here again soon.
Touchless
AG
Dan Scott said:

Touchless said:

Presentation today at 4

Man, they aren't great at presenting.
agdaddy04
AG
Well my stops worked good on AAPL today but pretty upset with myself for setting one at $94 on TTD but then not remembering to make it GTC instead of DAY. Damn. That's a $28k mistake.
cageybee77
AG
ouch
azul_rain
Was having nice consistent gains til brandon, markets still going up but damn days like todays suck and I've been having them more and more frequently
Ags2013
AG
Dang MVIS... wow. didn't this hit $6.10 yesterday. My gracious.
Dan Scott
AG
Touchless said:

Dan Scott said:

Touchless said:

Presentation today at 4

Man, they aren't great at presenting.
It sucked. They said nothing new and showed no demo. They said they'll do testing and provide data hopefully by June 2022.
Philip J Fry
AG
I keep staring at the RRC graph thinking I should throw a lot more money at it.
BaylorSpineGuy
Went long OLED today shortly after market open. Chart looked safe for me. Heavy volume support about 3 weeks ago and was trending right. I am cancer to whatever company I buy.

Down almost 9 points a share now and will make my stop loss in just over a day.

On a positive note, I have started using a stop loss on stocks and options. Has saved me some misery. Miss on some gainers but I can live with that.

Buy new LED TV's you *******s! I need my stock to go up!
First Page Last Page
Page 4807 of 6620

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.