Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,056,109 Views | 231697 Replies | Last: 16 min ago by Brian Earl Spilner
cryption
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Update for anyone watching my fun - hit my stop on that GM call this morning with the dip - missed the rocket. Watched and woulda been a nice winner and hit my 1.00 limit on the top end before taking a nice dump when they announced the new EV pickup. I figured news was coming with volume and flow - I just set my stops wrong. The smart play would have been entry at the flush this morning (at the price I got stopped out). There was significant call buying right as I was getting stopped out. Then the pictures of the new truck came out .... and knife. It was the same as the leaked photos I found last night, Had my timing been a little different it could have been a nice winning play for me. Lessons learned for sure. I turned a winner into a loser, but I think I see what I did wrong.

OXY isn't going at all how I thought it would. Entered a 1/14 34c and it's not doing so well. Getting pretty close to my stops. This one wasn't timing - I was just wrong. Looks like energy is running and I picked the wrong player.
Ragoo
AG
Did someone just turn an algo on?
denied
I didn't see an answer to you, but I think yes for two reasons. The first is that their investing is in large volumes so will grab attention to people just watching movement. The second is who is doing it, when it comes out in the SEC filings people assume that Buffet et al know stuff and want to follow their lead.
Spoony Love
AG
Isn't FOMC making comments right now?
Bob Knights Paper Hands
$SAVA
Is this the same info from yesterday?

https://www.reddit.com/r/SqueezePlays/comments/rvyj9d/sava_catalyst_on_citizen_petition_rejection/

Someone saying that the FDA has 150 days to comment on the citizens petition or to reject it. That 150 days would end Jan 19. If true would the stock price go back up to $100 or higher pretty quickly once that's rejected?
Ragoo
AG
Ah
Irish 2.0
Spoony Love said:

They released the minutes from last months meeting
Of course it was for that. In what universe did you think it was okay to post a naked man spreading open his butt cheeks on our platform?
Brewmaster
AG
Spoony Love said:

Yep, looking at the Q's at the moment, going bonkers. I'm swinging calls from that dip
Farmer @ Johnsongrass, TX
Here's where the Mancini support levels come in handy.
Dan Scott
AG
cryption said:

Update for anyone watching my fun - hit my stop on that GM call this morning with the dip - missed the rocket. Watched and woulda been a nice winner and hit my 1.00 limit on the top end before taking a nice dump when they announced the new EV pickup. I figured news was coming with volume and flow - I just set my stops wrong. The smart play would have been entry at the flush this morning (at the price I got stopped out). There was significant call buying right as I was getting stopped out. Then the pictures of the new truck came out .... and knife. It was the same as the leaked photos I found last night, Had my timing been a little different it could have been a nice winning play for me. Lessons learned for sure. I turned a winner into a loser, but I think I see what I did wrong.

OXY isn't going at all how I thought it would. Entered a 1/14 34c and it's not doing so well. Getting pretty close to my stops. This one wasn't timing - I was just wrong. Looks like energy is running and I picked the wrong player.
Wells Fargo downgraded OXY to sell today and said there are better oil stocks to play.
cryption
Fed minutes dropped - faster rate hikes
Spoony Love
AG
I should ave held on to those SPY $475P. Would be a little more comfortable at this point had I done so but I stuck to my discipline. I'll get the next one.
Farmer @ Johnsongrass, TX
The Fed gets the Market reaction they want, the message stays in the media as an ongoing threat, and they don't do a thing. My bet is, first rate hike, if any, comes OND22 or JFM23. All from my fuzzy crystal ball.
Irish 2.0
I think we'll see a hike in March, just won't be a huge one
Of course it was for that. In what universe did you think it was okay to post a naked man spreading open his butt cheeks on our platform?
cryption
They've been talking about talking about doing something for quite a while now - I saw hot dogs for $7 at Brookshire Brothers over the weekend .... I'd love inflation to chill for a bit
Triple_Bagger
Yes, if FDA rejects the CP before 1/21, you should see a nice payout with a C55. I expect SAVA to hit ATHs (over 146) if we get a positive response from the FDA.
Bob Knights Paper Hands
Or just make better meal choices?
KT 90
AG

Philip J Fry
AG
Grateful for the Christmas break. Gave me time to reconfigure my portfolio. Shocking that I have a Green Day outside of SAVA when the Nasdaq is down 2.5%.
Agsquatch
AG
i've made more stock trading this week than i will at work for this week and half of next. This whole "sell while you're making money" thing is really working out
McInnis 03
AG
Senor Butthead said:

i've made more stock trading this week than i will at work for this week and half of next. This whole "sell while you're making money" thing is really working out
Don't.

Change.

A.

THING.
gougler08
AG
This seems a bit overblown
McInnis 03
AG
I was never active during the "Surprise overnight rate hikes" and I can't image those right now when you're watching this and knowing it's coming.
BrokeAssAggie
Well my account has been blown up. Back to the drawing board.
McInnis 03
AG
P.S.

SPY just touched daily MEAN.
Max Stonetrail
Somebody get AMD a parachute.
tlepoC
AG
Step 1: Change Name
BaylorSpineGuy
Is it an ominous sign when one of my stocks is down 6.66 for the day?

Seems my luck….
Ags2013
AG
On the bright side... WWR is holding up okay today
BrokeAssAggie
tlepoC said:

Seriously
Irish 2.0
MARA got ***** slapped. Thanks Bitcoin...
BrokeAssAggie
BrokeAssAggie said:

tlepoC said:

Seriously
done
cryption
Sometimes you wanna slum it with some Ballpark franks! lol
ibdm98
AG
Agsquatch
AG
cryption said:

Sometimes you wanna slum it with some Ballpark franks! lol
that's high class, gotta go with bar s
First Page Last Page
Page 4806 of 6620

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.