Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,080,099 Views | 231775 Replies | Last: 13 hrs ago by El_duderino
McInnis 03
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I've been long $DT for more than awhile....some whale just came in for $3.26mm on May 70C....trading at $59.

Feb 60s and 65's are still heavy OI as well.
BrokeAssAggie
Prophet00 said:

Took a quick 50% on these, thanks for the cal out this AM.

Nice! I'm hoping we touch $42 today.
FJ43
FJ43 said:

Bought SPY 480C weekly at .68

Lotto size since traveling and not able to watch closely.

Took half off here at 1.06. Will hold the remainder overnight.
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

Ranger222
AG
McInnis 03 said:

I've been long $DT for more than awhile....some whale just came in for $3.26mm on May 70C....trading at $59.

Feb 60s and 65's are still heavy OI as well.

The call accumulation in this name is strange....I've been following it since the Feb call flow but never gotten in, looking for an entry when the stock starts to show some life

Makes me think potential buyout rumor on the horizon?
FJ43
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.

McInnis 03
AG
Everyone: Wow, look at that, Apple is worth $3T

Merrick Garland: Yeah, hey y'all, I think some companies are too strong, and my anti trust division is underfunded.
Irish 2.0
I'm out of LCID. Hell of a move on my 2/18 $25C at 16.65. Will look to re-enter later. Not leaving that sort of ove on the table with this bipolar market
Of course it was for that. In what universe did you think it was okay to post a naked man spreading open his butt cheeks on our platform?
sts7049
AG
i'm out now too. small play on my calls but up about 60%
BrokeAssAggie
Volume coming in on LCID
cptthunder
$LUV continuing on its strong push
3rd day to close over both the 8/21
Very close to flipping the 8 & 21 with some room still to go before testing the 50 @$44.84
Brewmaster
AG
NVDA next week 315's, big flow. looks coiled intraday too. I'm going verticals and will sell the pop.
Irish 2.0
Of course it was for that. In what universe did you think it was okay to post a naked man spreading open his butt cheeks on our platform?
Agsquatch
AG
flows looking nice for F

in Feb 11 23c
FJ43
SPY RDR incoming? Do we see 480+ tomorrow?

mazag08
AG
Senor Butthead said:

flows looking nice for F

in Feb 11 23c
Look at the put interest in Feb. Set a tight stop in case it reverses against you.
FTAG 2000
AG
Is that a green hammer on SBRA daily?
FJ43
mazag08 said:

Senor Butthead said:

flows looking nice for F

in Feb 11 23c
Look at the put interest in Feb. Set a tight stop in case it reverses against you.

Could also be synthetic long interest.

gigemJTH12
AG
took a lot of time off...just saw WWR's day!

any explanation/hope for more?
Ags2013
AG
gigemJTH12 said:

I assume it's because tax loss selling is done and the stock is oversold. Let's roll!
mazag08
AG
FJ43 said:

mazag08 said:

Senor Butthead said:

flows looking nice for F

in Feb 11 23c

How so? Because you think the people selling the put at that level think it's going up?

If that's the case, then the OTM calls could be synthetic short interest.
FJ43
mazag08 said:

FJ43 said:

mazag08 said:

Senor Butthead said:

flows looking nice for F

in Feb 11 23c

How so? Because you think the people selling the put at that level think it's going up?

If that's the case, then the OTM calls could be synthetic short interest.
Yes. Selling puts is an excellent synthetic long if you believe the stock will maintain and your net cost is at or below support. If they aren't synthetic long they believe the puts will expire worthless and they've kept the premium.

OTM calls could also be long calls. Selling naked calls is dangerous business. Sure it is done all the time but better if as a synthetic short they are also buying the same strike put.

Now if I bought last week or so in the 19s I'd probably sell near date $23 calls to lower my cost basis or lock in additional gain.

BaylorSpineGuy
Anyone long on the cloud-based companies? SNOW, CRM, UPST, CRWD, U, and others. They kinda got beaten up the last few months of the year, but all seem to be finding a bottom. Have not seen high volume at these low levels, so suspect maybe some more selling to come.

Thoughts? SNOW is apparently having quite bullish flow.
gougler08
AG
Ags2013 said:

gigemJTH12 said:

I assume it's because tax loss selling is done and the stock is oversold. Let's roll!

Small cap January
gougler08
AG
BaylorSpineGuy said:

Anyone long on the cloud-based companies? SNOW, CRM, UPST, CRWD, U, and others. They kinda got beaten up the last few months of the year, but all seem to be finding a bottom. Have not seen high volume at these low levels, so suspect maybe some more selling to come.

Wanting UPST to come down below 130 on a dip to hop in
cageybee77
AG
BaylorSpineGuy said:

especially after this latest cold front. We got a bunch of it last night.
Triple_Bagger
ASAN CEO bough another 1M shares for ~$74M. He now owns 10.5M shares.

With him and Pelosi investing so heavily in the work management sector, I can't help but be bullish. I like CRM more than ASAN though. Considering copying Pelosi on the 1/2023 CRM C210s. They're 60.00 today.
Ragoo
AG
Look at hubspot too
McKinney Ag69
AG
This thread had some great finds last year with crypto mining companies. MARA and RIOT immediately come to top of mind. I had a good amount of shares in each.

Does anyone have some other ideas about crypto mining companies that are low value currently and could be the next MARA?
wanderer
Prob not NILE, SINO, MGTI
Tibbers
Not crypto mining but a company that brings crypto to a usable framework for merchants. HMBL. It jumped 20% just today.
ryanhnc10
AG
Tibbers said:

Not crypto mining but a company that brings crypto to a usable framework for merchants. HMBL. It jumped 20% just today.

……after being crushed 90% over the past year. HMBL is a serious gamble
FTAG 2000
AG
MVIS Presentation, ahead of a press conference on Thursday.

https://d1io3yog0oux5.cloudfront.net/_7a02af86a4ea9978137ec22feeee7c7c/microvision/db/1086/9886/pdf/MVIS+investor+presentation+final+01.03.22.pdf

FTAG 2000
AG
If you're looking for a crypto stock with room to blow, I'd look at BTBT. Currently around $6, it's run to $34 before.
Tibbers
ryanhnc10 said:

Tibbers said:

……after being crushed 90% over the past year. HMBL is a serious gamble

You're right. It's a huge risk but in that time they've executed. The stock is not the company and the company is not the stock. Watch when the market to catches up to the impact blockchain will have on ticketing, real estate, music, and the global financial sector. Companies that are bridging the gap and making blockchain accessible for the masses will be the big winners. That's precisely what HMBL is doing.

Philip J Fry
AG

Overstock getting ready for a reversal?
First Page Last Page
Page 4797 of 6623

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.