Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,078,684 Views | 231775 Replies | Last: 11 hrs ago by El_duderino
Deplorable
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Boy, what the **** happened to CLOV.
Irish 2.0

No comment on hospitalizations or deaths. Not trying to make this political. Just remember what the market did last time they were doing the heavy handed number drops. Tread carefully
Of course it was for that. In what universe did you think it was okay to post a naked man spreading open his butt cheeks on our platform?
azul_rain
Buy the dip
TriumphForks
AG
WWR tax loss harvesters right now:
Brewmaster
AG
Irish 2.0 said:

No comment on hospitalizations or deaths. Not trying to make this political. Just remember what the market did last time they were doing the heavy handed number drops. Tread carefully
we appreciate your restraint here, but this isn't the politics board, plus 99% of us like money and dislike taxes! lol

agree though, deflation and omicrud could let the grinch steal Christmas.
McInnis 03
AG
AMD head and shoulders is going the way H&S normally do.
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
mc_shipman
$IRNT earnings after hours today. One of the call options OA had mentioned. Of course, the bottom fell out a bit since then, so it might not hold the same interest it did.
Billy Baroo
AG
I need someone to lock me out of my account so I quit averaging down on WWR, CLOV, and SAVA.
Brewmaster
AG
NKE put spreads, new position, both this week and next.

ABBV you sexy beast you. all out again, waiting for a pullback to reenter.
irish pete ag06
AG
NVDA honoring this trend today. Each dip getting bought.

irish pete ag06
AG
irish pete ag06 said:

NVDA honoring this trend today. Each dip getting bought.

And it's gone
E
AG
Ags2013 said:

Famous last words... "It can't possibly go any lower"

It's been nothing but red the entire past month
Ranger222
AG
NVDA now bear flagging on the daily and forming larger H&S pattern. Something to watch to see if it plays out. Lot of air to 225.....
LMCane
sales purchases missed this morning from last month, while inflation is at 40 year highs

sounds bullish for the stock market today!

I'm sure 9.6% inflation is going to be very afraid-

after they hear that Powell is going to think about tapering and adding 25 basis points to interest rates in another 4 months.
Ranger222
AG
Ranger222 said:

easiest plays are just to continue drawing blood on the beat up names

CVNA March 200 P

PENN Jan 45 P

Those CVNA puts now more than a double. 8.75 to 20

PENN puts starting to gain steam as well.

LMCane
for you intelligent men who are day trading:

I have read so much in the financial literature that active management funds are actually less successful over 4 decades than just buying the SPY or DIA.

that simply buying and holding a sector ETF or fund with low load is more lucrative than trying to pick the winners in the market or "time" the market.

what's your response?
mazag08
AG
ROKU is sitting literally perfectly on it's 61.8% of its ATL and ATH. That level is at $197.20. If it starts to drop below that significantly, who knows where it could go. the 78.6% level comes in at $117.40. That sounds crazy right now, but so did so many other stocks retracing as deep as they have.

If it keeps going down, don't try and catch it. Let it settle. And be careful betting on the downside. Surprises usually come to the upside in a long term bull market (which we are still in).
gougler08
AG
Tax harvesting just isn't as much fun
Irish 2.0
Irish 2.0 said:

I'm watching this one closely. Recent IPO getting beat up bad, but I like this move. Seems pretty strategic.

GRAB

As I've mentioned, I've been stalking GRAB for a bit now. First time it has had a higher high and higher low (assuming it doesn't crash today). This is a long term play for me. I'm in it from $7
Of course it was for that. In what universe did you think it was okay to post a naked man spreading open his butt cheeks on our platform?
gougler08
AG
XBI and IWM can quit ****ing around now and rebound
mazag08
AG
People keep pulling out of the growth and value stocks, further depressing their already beaten to hell values, and putting all their money in the top 3-5 stocks. When those 3-5 enter a MUCH NEEDED correction, the rotating back by smart money is going to trap people who think they are making the wise play.

Do what you have to do for tax harvesting, but don't get trapped.
Talon2DSO
AG
I'm chasing it with you. You're not riding alone haha

Picked up at $7.10pps
Ags2013
AG
Thought I bought the bottom of ROKU last week at $199. I should have known better. Already stopped out.
gougler08
AG
mazag08 said:

People keep pulling out of the growth and value stocks, further depressing their already beaten to hell values, and putting all their money in the top 3-5 stocks. When those 3-5 enter a MUCH NEEDED correction, the rotating back by smart money is going to trap people who think they are making the wise play.

Do what you have to do for tax harvesting, but don't get trapped.
Yep, I'm just using the dead weight stocks like EBON to tax harvest and the ones that actually seem to have something to them (CLOV, WISH, etc.) I'm leaving alone and/or buying the dip as the money will come back to these
McInnis 03
AG
LMCane said:

for you intelligent men who are day trading:

I have read so much in the financial literature that active management funds are actually less successful over 4 decades than just buying the SPY or DIA.

that simply buying and holding a sector ETF or fund with low load is more lucrative than trying to pick the winners in the market or "time" the market.

what's your response?
Buy the funds and enjoy your free time.
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
gougler08
AG
This has become my hobby now (expensive one the last month). It helps me take my mind off work some + I like the thrill. Most of my retirement money is in SPY and ETFs and I'm sure that I am similar to most on here
jwhitlock3
Same, though I'd be lieing if I said I didn't daydream about doing it full time.

It's just a job, its damn hard, you're playing in veteran mode against the best in the world and it's mentally exhausting, so im not sure why I dream of doing it full time but I enjoy the hell out of it most days. I like a good challenge but as this point I'm not foolish enough to play with any substantial amount of money.
ProgN
I've been busy with real life work this morning. Which one of you F'ed up the market?
bmoochie
AG
ProgN said:

I've been busy with real life work this morning. Which one of you F'ed up the market?
Ever since FJ quit on us it just hasn't been the same
TxAgLaw03RW
AG
Probably more to do with FJB than FJ…
McInnis 03
AG
ProgN said:

Sup

B&I Key:
McInnis 03
AG
Quick test.

If you read or post here, please blue star this post..trying to gauge the current audience level.
AgEng06
AG
You trying to go private on us and want to judge your market reach?
bmoochie
Ragoo
AG
Can you take TSLA to 900?
First Page Last Page
Page 4741 of 6623

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.