Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,092,989 Views | 231837 Replies | Last: 10 hrs ago by Swollen Thumb
Ragoo
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Scalped the Qs 398p for 0.60, go for a run to see I could have made $2.5. Uh. Being disciplined sucks sometimes.
Farmer @ Johnsongrass, TX
BREwmaster said:

ProgN said:

Spoony Love said:

SPY what are you doing?

I say we blame it on Irish. It's not like he can defend himself for a few days.
yes, poor *******

Awesome! This is good bull!
ProgN
https://apple.news/Ah-d8JcTIR-a01bqIbIofyA

Quote:

The United States' first confirmed case of the Omicron coronavirus variant has been identified in California, according to a source familiar.

The World Health Organization designates Omicron a "variant of concern." In a technical brief released this week, WHO noted that the variant poses a "very high" global risk. The variant was first identified by scientists in South Africa, and has since been detected in several countries.
Here's why we're selling off IMO

U.S. confirms nation's first case of omicron Covid variant in California

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/12/01/us-confirms-nations-first-case-of-omicron-covid-variant-in-california.html?__source=iosappshare%7Ccom.apple.UIKit.activity.CopyToPasteboard

Spoony Love
AG
So BTFD?
FTAG 2000
AG
ProgN said:

Quote:

The United States' first confirmed case of the Omicron coronavirus variant has been identified in California, according to a source familiar.

The World Health Organization designates Omicron a "variant of concern." In a technical brief released this week, WHO noted that the variant poses a "very high" global risk. The variant was first identified by scientists in South Africa, and has since been detected in several countries.

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/12/01/us-confirms-nations-first-case-of-omicron-covid-variant-in-california.html?__source=iosappshare%7Ccom.apple.UIKit.activity.CopyToPasteboard

Yep.
McInnis 03
AG
AG 2000' said:

What just spooked all the macros?

Omicron
agdaddy04
AG
Seems awfully convenient timing.
Spoony Love
AG
McInnis 03 said:

AG 2000' said:

What just spooked all the macros?

Omicron
You mis-spelled Omnicron
Spoony Love
AG
Somebody check Pelosi's portfolio tracker
jj9000
AG
Here's the good news, ladies and gents.

VIX is down almost 5%

...to 26
ProgN
agdaddy04 said:

Yep and the evil dwarf Fauci is on saying everyone needs to get vaxxed and boosted, including children.

To quote Vera in the movie Harlem Nights, "you can kiss my entire ass".
FTAG 2000
AG
Got stopped out on VIX 24Cs when it dropped to 22.38 this morning. Now up over 27.

Awesome.
FTAG 2000
AG
agdaddy04 said:

In the span of a week we've got a new strain identified worldwide, and tested for it, and now found it here in the U.S.

Is anyone surprised at the level of bull*****
JbKing45
Engine10 said:

The only thing I can imagine for $WWR is this letter of intent for sale is with someone notable and they won't disclose the party until a deal is complete. This sell off below cash basis doesn't make much sense unless someone knows something and is demanding a lower price against basically no buying. Watching closely.

I wonder what is going on with the other 39 prospective customers that they have sent samples and NDAs to over the past 6 months. It's a lot of money to throw down on a plant that they are starting construction on in the next 30 days.
McInnis 03
AG
AG 2000' said:

agdaddy04 said:

In the span of a week we've got a new strain identified worldwide, and tested for it, and now found it here in the U.S.

Is anyone surprised at the level of bull*****
And the Covid version of a cold is causing WW panic.

(I fully realize and sympathize that Covid19 is not a cold, but from all accounts I've seen, Omicron has been extremely mild to those afflicted up to this point)
BrokeAssAggie
ProgN
CrazyRichAggie said:

I can't stand that little lying doom goblin.
Ags2013
AG
CrazyRichAggie said:

*eye roll

How does he still have a platform to talk?
FTAG 2000
AG
CrazyRichAggie said:

But also insisting everyone gets vaxed including kids.

F that Nazi troll.
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
Charismatic Megafauna said:

AG 2000' said:

Anyone have thoughts on these?

Crwd moon

Massive volume on January 240calls. 6222 with price ranging from 5.4 to 11.5, oil is 2k. Can anybody with cheddar make more sense of that?
Everybody loves a dirt road
austinAG90
AG
Other than trading the crap out of Twitter…..we'd all better off if this sh*t didn't exist and we had real news again. Too late I know but we looked at every email and document released by the CDC and it pretty easy to understand Fauci is lying POS.
ProgN
I'm going long CZR right here, shares, for a trade.
KT 90
AG
Quote:

... on a plant that they are starting construction on in the next 30 days

Do you happen to know the timeline for construction to be completed and the plant starting up? For some reason I was thinking that it was already under construction. Mostly just curious, I have some shares I've stashed, but nowhere near as many as some on here have.
Ag13
AG
ProgN said:

Quote:

First case in America oh no! As if nobody saw this coming when they announced all the doom and gloom right after Thanksgiving. Article says they returned on the 22nd. Travel ban started on the 29th. Bet there are already hundreds if not thousands of cases in America.
KT 90
AG
austinAG90 said:

Other than trading the crap out of Twitter…..we'd all better off if this sh*t didn't exist and we had real news again. Too late I know but we looked at every email and document released by the CDC and it pretty easy to understand Fauci is lying POS.

Truth!!

ProgN
Ag13 said:

ProgN said:

Quote:

First case in America oh no! As if nobody saw this coming when they announced all the doom and gloom right after Thanksgiving. Article says they returned on the 22nd. Travel ban started on the 29th. Bet there are already hundreds if not thousands of cases in America.
You're right but the street is concerned about lockdowns again. Even if Biden told everyone to lockdown, Florida and Texas would tell him to blow himself and other red states would as well. Blue states probably would though.
FTAG 2000
AG
Australia doesn't let anyone in country and yet has omicron cases. Would love to hear them explain that one.
AgEng06
AG
Man, where's TTD going?
Triple_Bagger
Buying CCL leap spreads down here: 7/15/22 CCL C20/25 @0.95.

Shares could also be an option but I don't want to own this company. I hate cruises.
McInnis 03
AG
$30,000 Millionaire said:

IWM is -3 ATR. Short at your own risk.
Seems like everything is -3 ATR these days and has no issue holding between -3 and -4 for DAYS.
Spoony Love
AG
You know what, just for fun this morning while Powell was speaking, I entered a SPY $462P at 1.11. Lost a buck on it and out at 1.1 Sitting at 5.50 right now. Son of a.....
ProgN
AgEng06 said:

Man, where's TTD going?
If we have a significant correction on the macros, TTD has a huge gap at 75.
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
Charismatic Megafauna said:

Spoony Love said:

SPY what are you doing?

Doji for the day? Sneaky...I like it!

Ok maybe not a doji
Everybody loves a dirt road
Spoony Love
AG
Somebody knew something last night. SPY hit a low of 455.90 overnight on a long wick down. Pelosi?

Edit to say not at night but at 7am
agdaddy04
AG
ProgN said:

AgEng06 said:

Man, where's TTD going?
If we have a significant correction on the macros, TTD has a huge gap at 75.
would you recommend selling now to preserve some capital?

Well never mind, probably should've done that yesterday - oh well.
First Page Last Page
Page 4697 of 6624

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.