Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

23,954,534 Views | 231497 Replies | Last: 4 hrs ago by permabull
FTAG 2000
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Until WWR's plant is done and actually producing, there's no real incentive for it to run up. There's also risk of dilution if they need more capital, etc. for construction.

Going to be done here in accumulation for a while.
FTAG 2000
AG
SAVA just spiked. News:

$SAVA: Cassava Sciences Initiates a Second Phase 3 Study of Simufilam for the Treatment of Patients with Alzheimer's Disease

Billy Baroo
AG
CLOV, SAVA, ELOX, and WWR are going to have my kids getting homemade crafts for Christmas this year.... "Here's a pinecone with glitter on it!"
Ragoo
AG
Billy Baroo said:

CLOV, SAVA, ELOX, and WWR are going to have my kids getting homemade crafts for Christmas this year.... "Here's a pinecone with glitter on it!"
thank you very little
Ccutamu
Billy Baroo said:

Now that's funny right there... I don't care who you are! Glad I didn't have coffee in my mouth when I read it.
zag213004
AG
Billy Baroo said:

Charismatic Megafauna
AG
Don't forget goco!
59 South
AG
Ragoo said:

Not sure why y'all insist on trading these small cap companies.
same with bios and penny stocks... risk/reward is usually never there. I dabble in them all occasionally but keep position sizes in check and always keep in mind they are heroes or zeroes with the overwhelming odds on favourite being zero.

Also don't get down on yourselves, this happens to every trader, investor and all things in between. It's like a good colon cleansing. Get out the bad stuff and start eating better.

Ok enough of my old man ranting and yelling at the clouds... I'll shut up now.
If this post is on the B&I forum, lighten up it's just money!

Disclaimer: I'm not that smart.
Cloud
Everything I've touched this week has been ****ing garbage. Jesus...
cageybee77
AG
MRNA crazygonuts
Cowboy Curtis
AG
Billy Baroo said:

Well, good thing I sold my kids when SNDL hit .83
jwhitlock3
If you could please post more of the home runs you've been hitting for us, I'd feel much better! My colon has been thoroughly cleansed...
agdaddy04
AG
Ragoo said:

Probably because of how heavily they were talked about on here. All were considered long term though except for maybe ELOX. Pretty sure it was discussed to be at $3.00 by now. Oh well, win some and lose some. The CLOV spike I missed out on caused me to start putting in more GTC orders.
Ranger222
AG
really wish I hadn't sold all my RBLX 125C before this morning. *****
tam2002
AG
Cut bait with elox. First real loss of the year but I can use for tax purposes
jwhitlock3
BIGC testing that 52.75 gap from 11/5, watching it to see how it behaves this morning and then I might take December verticals.
0708aggie
AG
OMG. I had 50 contracts and sold at 3.30. Cost was $1. Still have 5
FTAG 2000
AG
Looking ahead to next week, how do Thanksgiving weeks typically go? Low volume as the week progresses, anything else of note?
Spoony Love
AG
Taking fruit 157.5C 11/19 at .14. Watching closely for an impulse down today though. This is a gamble.
deadbq03
AG
59 South said:

Ragoo said:

same with bios and penny stocks... risk/reward is usually never there. I dabble in them all occasionally but keep position sizes in check and always keep in mind they are heroes or zeroes with the overwhelming odds on favourite being zero.

Also don't get down on yourselves, this happens to every trader, investor and all things in between. It's like a good colon cleansing. Get out the bad stuff and start eating better.

Ok enough of my old man ranting and yelling at the clouds... I'll shut up now.
My portfolio performance and stress level has been so much better since I decided to stick to large caps and ETFs and ignore the hot takes on here. I just don't pay enough attention to get the timing right, so I've learned it's not for me.

Love the macro commentary on here and I genuinely hope y'all are kicking butt on these picks. But for me, I'm committed to avoiding them like the plague despite how much FOMO I feel sometimes.
FTAG 2000
AG
DIS headed towards 52 week low. Gap filled back to December last year.

When's this thing turning?
59 South
AG
jwhitlock3 said:

If you could please post more of the home runs you've been hitting for us, I'd feel much better! My colon has been thoroughly cleansed...
Ha! I'll never forget the cleansing I took with $RRTS a few years back. Or $AVEO... thanks a lot Irish!!!

I wish I had the time. My last one was AMD when it took out 100 in July/August. I've been in long term portfolio mode for a few months due to being too busy. Had to take a step back and focus on real job, family, etc. I'll post when/if I find something high conviction. My typical plays have been trading like trash for quite a while! Frustrating for sure.
0708aggie
AG
Out of last 5 @ 12.50.
McInnis 03
AG
Got a 2x+ on TSLA 1005/1010c weekly verticals in jsut a couple days from the reversal.

Going to give NVDA 330/335c verticals a run here to see if we can double in a day.

Dammit, I bought Jan spreadss....was wondering how this was so cheap lol
tam2002
AG
And WWR is red. Only took 20 minutes
La Bamba
AG
tam2002 said:

Cut bait with elox. First real loss of the year but I can use for tax purposes
I did this yesterday. Worst part is my ELOX swing ate up like 60% of my trading profits for the year. Not a happy day in the Bamba residence.
cptthunder
tam2002 said:

and not just by a little bit
SpeedyAg90
AG
Looks like POWW just needs volume for a run.
McInnis 03
AG
McInnis 03 said:

McInnis 03 said:

Just a heads up, if you think the Rittenhouse verdict yields any societal unrest, $DGLY would be a GREAT friday lotto, the 1.50c's for Friday are .05-.10 and if things get hairy DGLY USUALLY reacts to such events.

Jan 6 was an AMAZING scalp day for DGLY
Movement and volume.
Could really really move here, thin thin previous volume at this level.
MavsAg
AG
tam2002 said:

Went to take my morning dump and, apparently, so did WWR.
59 South
AG
$AMZN looks prime to make a move to 3700.

McFly, since it is your specialty, can you design the board a trade for that move in the next couple of weeks. Maybe a 3600/3700 vertical? or 3650/3750?
McInnis 03
AG
MavsAg said:

tam2002 said:

Went to take my morning dump and, apparently, so did WWR.
WWR would be a great office co-worker. Always always always taking courtesy flushes.
tlepoC
AG
Simulation confirmed.

If I sell a call, price skyrockets within 24 hours. If I buy a call, the price drops within 24 hours - once expired or I give up, price skyrockets. When I pull the constanza and do the opposite, the opposite occurs. Rough few months.
mc_shipman
$WWR: "Here's a bit of good news…"
Everyone not on TexAgs, apparently: "Sell it like the sky is falling!"
59 South
AG
$ROKU has been a brutal stock the past few months. My major levels are 236, 200 and 175 so it may be an ok time to start nibbling if you've always wanted to own it and never done so. I hate trading it but love investing in it. I'm still sold on it long term and think it will eventually get to 750-1000 area in the next couple years. Price action reminds me of $TTD earlier this year when it tanked.

At $175, you may want to consider selling off your kids or donating a kidney because the r/r would be incredible at that price.

First Page Last Page
Page 4661 of 6615

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.