Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,010,545 Views | 231614 Replies | Last: 4 hrs ago by El_duderino
Bob Knights Paper Hands
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Tomas Hermensa said:

With PROG gap up, I'm hoping for a few minutes of continuation then I'm selling $5.50 Dec calls on all but 100 shares.

Boom, sold. I wish I would have bought more premarket and done the same with those shares. I was considering a buy-write here but didn't pull the trigger.
mazag08
AG
Tomas Hermensa said:

With PROG gap up, I'm hoping for a few minutes of continuation then I'm selling $5.50 Dec calls on all but 100 shares.
It might come grab them in December. Why do that when you can get really good value for November and be done in 4 days?
mazag08
AG
Anyone buy UBER Jan $50 calls yesterday?

Up 25% already. Not even close to target.
Maximus_Meridius
AG
My guess is he's banking on a pullback to around 3.50 where he can buy them back.
mazag08
AG
Maximus_Meridius said:

My guess is he's banking on a pullback to around 3.50 where he can buy them back.
And he might be right. But we just had a week and a half pullback and consolidation. This is the beginning of the next move. The next pull back will almost certainly be quick before resuming rip. We aren't yet near our target so I'm waiting until we get over $5.00 before I do anything. I see major resistance at $5.13 and $6.18.
Talon2DSO
AG
SNDL with a nice bounce at the open
Maximus_Meridius
AG
It seems to me like there's a pretty solid little resistance at ~$4.40(ish). Break through that and $5 is on the table.
FTAG 2000
AG
Just did some buy-writes for PROG for this Friday.

Can enter around 4.3, sell the 5 calls for .30. 20% ish in three days?
mazag08
AG
Maximus_Meridius said:

It seems to me like there's a pretty solid little resistance at ~$4.40(ish). Break through that and $5 is on the table.
Very short term resistance.

It will be through that quickly.
Bob Knights Paper Hands
At this point for me that extra $0.50 per share was worth the risk of getting called out at a 70% gain in a month. I do understand selling the shirt term now and eating premium for a few days and then rolling them out. I just wanted to capitalize on the big green momentum now.
Bob Knights Paper Hands
There's a pivot from 10/26 and 10/27 around $4.43. I hope the price doesn't retreat there, but it may.
cptthunder
$CWH pushing above 5 day high
Maximus_Meridius
AG
PROG has already had as much volume today as all of yesterday.
Bob Knights Paper Hands
What a crazy open. I guess we've canceled OPEX week?
mazag08
AG
Tomas Hermensa said:

There's a pivot from 10/26 and 10/27 around $4.43. I hope the price doesn't retreat there, but it may.
Call it what you want.

It's merely the high from two weeks ago on a 1D candle chart. We spent the last week and half retracing that high down to the 50%.

It's only a pivot because it makes a clean line on the chart. And now we just busted through it..
BrokeAssAggie
Maximus_Meridius said:

PROG has already had as much volume today as all of yesterday.
If it get above $5.10 today, we may see $6 .
Bob Knights Paper Hands
I got in $HIVE a little after the run at stops on the open and then quick reversal. I'll go in more if it gets to $4.21 today, above yesterday's close and above the 5-SMA.
mazag08
AG
Is VEON about to begin the move?
Bob Knights Paper Hands
Yep. PROG above last pivot. Go baby, go! Come for my $5.50 calls!
FTAG 2000
AG
TSLA. Damn.
Philip J Fry
AG
Time to reload on DNN?
FTAG 2000
AG
SPY double topped.
mazag08
AG
Philip J Fry said:

Time to reload on DNN?
I think so.

I've been waiting for it to tell me what it's doing since it's gotten extremely diagonal and overlapping.

If it can hold today's bottom, it could be time to rip soon.

Llike I said last night, I'm looking for the next move to take us to $2.40, then $3.00, then $4.00. Not all at once of course. At each stop I will be selling calls and then buying them back after the levels retrace 38-50%.
M4 Benelli
M4 Benelli said:

May leg into PLBY, the case for the upcoming launch of "Centerfold," as an OnlyFans killer sounds rather compelling. Just aslong as theyre not featuring land whales and dudes in dresses, I think this could be a money maker. Already has supreme thot Lana Rhodes on board.

Earnings/Opex may be a two hit combo for a smoother entry, going to keep an eye on it, and hope to snag some shares in the 20s.

This will be a long term hold riding on the saliva of simps worldwide.

Wish I took my own advice and legged in. The Simp train is pumping.
Bob Knights Paper Hands
AG 2000' said:

TSLA. Damn.

I may or may not have just purchased some 960/970/980 put flies as a house money BS lotto.
H-town ag
AG
redneckag
AG
RIVN options are live.
Slappy007
AG
Slappy007 said:

Ranger222 said:

really really liking SNOW here....if the overall market can churn higher from here I think it'll take off and be a leader.

Was looking at OI....I'm thinking DEC 400 Cs could be a fun way to play with time
This looks great.
Nice call Ranger! $400 hit, and the options are 5baggers.
Aggie118
AG
Is now a good time to hop on Prog?
FTAG 2000
AG
TSLA - butterfly peeps, talk me in/out of this.

For this Friday, a 1030/1050/1070 fly. $260 entry for max profit of 1700.
mazag08
AG
WWR just touched the 61% retracement of it's high from last week. If it turns up here, we could be finally going up for a long term trend.
AgEng06
AG
Ranger's RBLX 125c he mentioned last week are running this morning.
Philip J Fry
AG
Looks like EVC is thinking about filling the gap back to 8.00. Expect it to continue its upward climb from there. Surprised that it seems like I'm the only one in on this stock.
mazag08
AG
Aggie118 said:

Is now a good time to hop on Prog?
It's actually tough to tell.

From my EW point of view, it's hairy. On the 1D candle chart, it looks to have just topped off in a 5th wave (that point becomes our larger degree wave (1) going up significantly higher into the future for another 5 waves). So we could expect a 50-61% retrace from today's high.

But what's tricky is that if you look at the hourly chart, there's a huge wick that got up to nearly $6.50 a couple weeks ago. And if you retrace that move from the bottom to 61%, you get where we bottomed late last week in the high $2's. So in that case, it could be argued that we already completed 5 waves up and formed our larger degree Wave (1), bottomed in our larger degree Wave (2), and today's action is actually the highly impulsive Wave (3).

But either way, today's move needs to retrace. If it gets down to the high $3's and reverses back upward, then we're likely in the larger degree Wave 3 still taking us to $9.00 sooner rather than later. If that move retraces into the low $3's or high $2's, then we are bottoming in the larger degree Wave (2) and about to start the ultra rippy Wave (3) taking us to $8 over a month or two. And if it resumes it's rip today and gets above $5.90, then something else is going on (but I would still expect a sizeable pullback).

Long story short, wait.

You will likely be able to get back in around the high $3's if not lower.

EDIT: do need to keep in mind that it's a WSB play so it could do crazy irrational things. Please don't take anything I say as a guarantee.
FTAG 2000
AG
Entered 11/17 VIX 16Cs.

Think we're bottomed.

First Page Last Page
Page 4652 of 6618

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.