Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,033,025 Views | 231624 Replies | Last: 21 min ago by Happygilmore20
BaylorSpineGuy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I went full ape today. Saw high volume 1000 TSLA weekly puts. Snatched one of those and bough one 3600 weekly AMZN call.

Moon…..or back to work. Doing more cases lately so hopefully can snag a productivity bonus!
agdaddy04
AG
So in regards to me posting about PSFE above. It was one of the first ones I got into on my 401k back in February when I started following along. Invested way too much into it - 3000 shares at what was once $15.37/share and now today it's at $4.32/share - paper loss of $33k. They seemed to be a company with a great leader but it's sure been a dog. Any ideas on exit strategy, or just dump it and take the lump?
agdaddy04
AG
Nice to see SOFI up 17% on the day
McKinney Ag69
AG
I bought 20.00 Calls for December 17th for TTCF. I really like this chart.

FTAG 2000
AG
Who the heck is buying BYND after that ****ty ER yesterday?

Quit messing with my puts yo.
McInnis 03
AG
McInnis 03 said:

Our old friend SNDL is catching my interest here.......thinking of selling $1 Jan puts for .38 and loading up on $1 jan calls for $.1

Worst case scenario you're buying SNDL at today's price basically, best case, you get pop between now and then and you sell the calls and buy the puts back.....

update: CRAP, just noticed earnings today.
If you really want to juice the goose, check this out...

I'm looking at April now....sell $1p for $.42, buy $.50p for $.10.....so your buying power is a $.50 hit minus the credit of $.32 so your buying power hit is $.18.

Then you buy 2 of the $1 call for each credit you take in ($.32) Any nice pop that SNDL gets between now and then you look at selling the calls on teh rip and buying back put spreads also which will be cheaper.

Perhaps I'm over thinking things.
AgCPA95
AG
Challenger 17 said:

34% short interest and yesterday they announced delayed release of earnings requiring more time to finalize their financials. Super high risk, reward?
McKinney Ag69
AG
AgCPA95 said:

Challenger 17 said:

34% short interest and yesterday they announced delayed release of earnings requiring more time to finalize their financials. Super high risk, reward?
Options are always risky, but I like the opportunity to make a quick bounceback. I caught the options when it was around 16.00.
Irish 2.0
AG 2000' said:

Which puts do you have? 18pts wasn't good enough this morning?
FTAG 2000
AG
Irish 2.0 said:

AG 2000' said:

11/19 75s.
Irish 2.0
AG 2000' said:

Irish 2.0 said:

AG 2000' said:

11/19 75s.
Ballsy move considering this volume shelf it nailed. Hope it gets back down there for you, but that's another ~7% from here.
FTAG 2000
AG
Irish 2.0 said:

AG 2000' said:

Irish 2.0 said:

AG 2000' said:

11/19 75s.
Ballsy move considering this volume shelf it nailed. Hope it gets back down there for you, but that's another ~7% from here.

Yeah, it was green first thing this morning. Problem is I left my computer for an hour for work calls, came back in red.

Should have set a trailing stop order on it to protect profit.

FTAG 2000
AG
AG 2000' said:

Irish 2.0 said:

AG 2000' said:

Irish 2.0 said:

AG 2000' said:

11/19 75s.

Yeah, it was green first thing this morning. Problem is I left my computer for an hour for work calls, came back in red.

Should have set a trailing stop order on it to protect profit.

Took the L on this and bought calls. Almost even.
FTAG 2000
AG
Volume is just anemic across the board today.
mazag08
AG
Max pain on BYND could be mid 60's. It could also have bottomed today. Hard to tell.
FTAG 2000
AG
mazag08 said:

Max pain on BYND could be mid 60's. It could also have bottomed today. Hard to tell.
For this week or next?

For this week -

https://sw****stocks.com/dashboard/options-max-pain/BYND shows $98. For next week it's $113.

Double checked against https://maximum-pain.com/options/bynd, same max pain points for both.
McInnis 03
AG
AG 2000' said:

Volume is just anemic across the board today.
holiday.
HoustonAg2014
AG
I bought the $1 April 22 calls for $0.16. Seems like a risk I am willing to take. You could buy the $0.50 calls for $0.32. That seems like free money to be honest. I was debating it. Chose to take the out of the money one on a possible big run like that $4 one last year...
Lt. Joe Bookman
AG
Irish 2.0 said:

mazag08 said:

Irish 2.0 said:

Yes, but I don't think DIS is done selling yet. There is a 1.5MM share block trade at 163.

Think I'm going to sell a couple 12/17 170P
Correct. It will likely consolidate for a week or two. But my point was that we are much much closer to max downside. Share buying down here is a steal. Option buying could be lucrative, but timing is key. I would err on the side of more time, but that costs more.
That's why I like the 12/17 $170P. I'll collect ~$2400 in premium on two contracts and it'll give me a some fudge room to wait on the consolidation.
I like this play a lot.
Irish 2.0
Lt. Joe Bookman said:

Irish 2.0 said:

mazag08 said:

Irish 2.0 said:

Yes, but I don't think DIS is done selling yet. There is a 1.5MM share block trade at 163.

Correct. It will likely consolidate for a week or two. But my point was that we are much much closer to max downside. Share buying down here is a steal. Option buying could be lucrative, but timing is key. I would err on the side of more time, but that costs more.
That's why I like the 12/17 $170P. I'll collect ~$2400 in premium on two contracts and it'll give me a some fudge room to wait on the consolidation.
I like this play a lot.
I might be closing these today if it keeps going. Take my ~$1000 and call it a day on this one. I think DIS will come back in again
FTAG 2000
AG
Irish 2.0 said:

Lt. Joe Bookman said:

Irish 2.0 said:

mazag08 said:

Irish 2.0 said:

I like this play a lot.
I might be closing these today if it keeps going. Take my ~$1000 and call it a day on this one. I think DIS will come back in again
Really like this play. I grabbed DIS 170Cs for December, but thinking this would have been the better play.

Too late to get into this trade?
Irish 2.0
AG 2000' said:

Irish 2.0 said:

Lt. Joe Bookman said:

Irish 2.0 said:

mazag08 said:

Irish 2.0 said:

I like this play a lot.
Really like this play. I grabbed DIS 170Cs for December, but thinking this would have been the better play.

I think it'll present a chance again. It is rejecting pretty good at the 60min 10DMA. I think there is more selling pressure in DIS and the only reason it gave this bounce is just going with the green day
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
Those vxx 21 calls for next week are juicy at .75 right now
Triple_Bagger
I wish there was an 11/19 contract. The 11/17s are getting a lot of volume and there's no action on the 11/23s. The 11/17s expire premarket and I feel like the 17th will have the most volatility. Decisions....
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
They may pay tomorrow! Hopefully not...I would prefer a moon mission
Edit: the vxx calls are 11/19s...
McInnis 03
AG
Just hopped on the AFRM wagon, if this breaks 160, OMG.
Triple_Bagger
I might play VXX for the first time. Actually my first time playing any futures index
TecRecAg
AG
I went very small the 11/19s. Never played them before either.
gigemJTH12
AG
McInnis 03 said:

shares?
Irish 2.0
Irish 2.0 said:

AG 2000' said:

Irish 2.0 said:

Lt. Joe Bookman said:

Irish 2.0 said:

mazag08 said:

Irish 2.0 said:

I like this play a lot.

I think it'll present a chance again. It is rejecting pretty good at the 60min 10DMA. I think there is more selling pressure in DIS and the only reason it gave this bounce is just going with the green day

Yeah...it'll give another entry under 160 if this pattern holds. That's a 'h' forming on the 60min
FTAG 2000
AG
McInnis 03 said:

Nasty looking H&S on the five min.
Triple_Bagger
Has anyone noticed Will Meade hasn't been posting on Twitter lately? Last post was 10/27. Wonder if he's the next pump and dumper to get in trouble with the SEC....
Irish 2.0
Triple_Bagger said:

Has anyone noticed Will Meade hasn't been posting on Twitter lately? Last post was 10/27. Wonder if he's the next pump and dumper to get in trouble with the SEC....
That guy is ****ing asshat. He front runs like a mother ****er and sells into his followers to bag hold
Brewmaster
AG
Triple_Bagger said:

one can hope! he'd be my top vote to get arrested.
Brewmaster
AG
Irish 2.0 said:

Irish 2.0 said:

AG 2000' said:

Irish 2.0 said:

Lt. Joe Bookman said:

Irish 2.0 said:

mazag08 said:

Irish 2.0 said:

I like this play a lot.

Yeah...it'll give another entry under 160 if this pattern holds. That's a 'h' forming on the 60min
excuse my ignorance, we talking bout another entry for selling puts? if it's forming an H, shouldn't we be buying puts?
First Page Last Page
Page 4639 of 6618

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.