Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,035,209 Views | 231635 Replies | Last: 22 min ago by ProgN
McInnis 03
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Watching AFRM for that gap and go action this morning. Touched right below ATH after earnings last night.....has pulled back in a bit, but the PM vol is enough for me to think there may be a play here.
BaylorSpineGuy
Full blown degenerate here. That sounds like my kind of dice roll.
BaylorSpineGuy
I sold my BMBL yesterday when I saw the head and shoulders pattern forming over last few months. Good call and saved myself some real money. Wish I had bought puts!
BaylorSpineGuy
VERU with good early morning pop.
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
REE-versal?
Irish 2.0
DIS closing that gap
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
NRD09 said:

I'm selling expiring 12p and buying next week 12.5 calls on vale. Looks like it's repeating a pattern on the hourly of losing all emas, flattening out, then reclaiming the 89 within a day or so. I also like $12ish as a multi year s/r level

Boom
gigemJTH12
AG
I left too much net free money in $EGOC. seems done. like 5 straight red days. close to going below a penny again
mazag08
AG
Irish 2.0 said:

DIS closing that gap
And leaving an extremely tasty gap above. Almost easy money.
Engine10
AG
In case anyone missed it, $WWR had a clean earnings report. No surprises, just a little color on progress, and got some old Uranium stuff off their balance sheet resulting in a better (but still relatively meaningless) EPS. Really want to see some of these "'engagements" convert to headline deals, that'll get things moving the right direction.

Quote:

Immediate next steps are the creation of the construction management team, which will be led by Chad Potter, Wes****er Resources' Chief Operating Officer. Wes****er Resources is in the process of soliciting proposals for construction management, engineering and procurement and for various contractors who will build and assemble the processing facility.

The Coosa Graphite Deposit exploration effort will continue throughout the remainder of the year, and the Company is actively drilling various targets to expand its knowledge of the geology and improve the existing resource model. In addition, vanadium mineralization is expected to be evaluated to ascertain any economic potential.
-
"The past nine months have been the most productive period in the Company's recent history," said Christopher Jones, CEO of Wes****er Resources. "We completed our pilot program which produced 13.2 metric tonnes of graphite for final testing. We sent samples of our products to several customers for evaluation and are in contact with more potential customers. Our marketing efforts have resulted in engagements with potential customers with various battery manufacturers, original equipment manufacturers and battery developers.
Irish 2.0
Yes, but I don't think DIS is done selling yet. There is a 1.5MM share block trade at 163.

Think I'm going to sell a couple 12/17 170P
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
T&P for you and your family. Tragic.
H-town ag
AG
Engine10 said:

In case anyone missed it, $WWR had a clean earnings report. No surprises, just a little color on progress, and got some old Uranium stuff off their balance sheet resulting in a better (but still relatively meaningless) EPS. Really want to see some of these "'engagements" convert to headline deals, that'll get things moving the right direction.

Quote:

Immediate next steps are the creation of the construction management team, which will be led by Chad Potter, Wes****er Resources' Chief Operating Officer. Wes****er Resources is in the process of soliciting proposals for construction management, engineering and procurement and for various contractors who will build and assemble the processing facility.

The Coosa Graphite Deposit exploration effort will continue throughout the remainder of the year, and the Company is actively drilling various targets to expand its knowledge of the geology and improve the existing resource model. In addition, vanadium mineralization is expected to be evaluated to ascertain any economic potential.
-
"The past nine months have been the most productive period in the Company's recent history," said Christopher Jones, CEO of Wes****er Resources. "We completed our pilot program which produced 13.2 metric tonnes of graphite for final testing. We sent samples of our products to several customers for evaluation and are in contact with more potential customers. Our marketing efforts have resulted in engagements with potential customers with various battery manufacturers, original equipment manufacturers and battery developers.

WWR Earnings call started this morning at 9:00am CST. Yes, very clean update. Wish they would bring a bit more excitement or inflection in their voices. Makes me want to sleep.
BrokeAssAggie
What do you expect from a bunch of engineers?
H-town ag
AG
CrazyRichAggie said:

True, true.
Engine10
AG
CrazyRichAggie said:

The fact that they aren't natural marketers/pumpers actually gives me more faith in the long term prospects, but they might need to hire a hype guy once the sales start flowin in
mazag08
AG
Irish 2.0 said:

Yes, but I don't think DIS is done selling yet. There is a 1.5MM share block trade at 163.

Correct. It will likely consolidate for a week or two. But my point was that we are much much closer to max downside. Share buying down here is a steal. Option buying could be lucrative, but timing is key. I would err on the side of more time, but that costs more.

For calls..

January $170's are $4.00 and that gap is sitting at $173.5. Unless you catch an uptick and exit early, those have a small chance of paying out unless it goes up near $175 or higher.

December $170's can net you about 50-75% if it hits that gap by expiration, but if it takes too long to consolidate you could be cutting it close.

January $175's are the best bet.. hoping it attacks the $182 gap by then. But still risky as that's only two expiration periods away.
McInnis 03
AG
I'm super flat ATM. Nothing interesting on this chop day so far after a little bit of AFRM and AMZN action.
Irish 2.0
mazag08 said:

Irish 2.0 said:

Correct. It will likely consolidate for a week or two. But my point was that we are much much closer to max downside. Share buying down here is a steal. Option buying could be lucrative, but timing is key. I would err on the side of more time, but that costs more.
That's why I like the 12/17 $170P. I'll collect ~$2400 in premium on two contracts and it'll give me a some fudge room to wait on the consolidation.
La Bamba
AG
Engine10 said:

Quote:

-

Listening in as well. They noted two key catalysts for the remainder of 2021 and 2022: 1) Coos exploration and gelological model results and 2) construction milestone achievement.

I was surprised they didn't put commercial agreements on there as a third bullet maybe. I guess they don't expect these anytime soon? I agree with you, some update on the deals would be huge for the company.
FTAG 2000
AG
BBBY looks to be getting ready to go. Only new entry for me this morning. In the December 24Cs.

TxAgLaw03RW
AG
WWR starting to move now
La Bamba
AG
The new energy names are all moving today: FCEL, PPSI, EVGO, PLUG. I don't think there was anything material in the WWR cc for the move but we'll take it. Hot sector so far.
gougler08
AG
ROOT back from the dead with some volume
agdaddy04
AG
Citigroup just upped their PT on NIO to $87... nice.
mazag08
AG
AG 2000' said:

BBBY looks to be getting ready to go. Only new entry for me this morning. In the December 24Cs.

This feels corrective and not umpulsive. I think it goes up and gets that gap at $27 then resumes back down to close the $16.80 lower gap.

Because of the move this morning, the upside is off the table for playing options on the gap above. But set your alert for when it hits $26.50 and then go buy December or January $20 puts.
agdaddy04
AG
What in the world happened to PSFE this morning??

damnit, their ER
mazag08
AG
One thing I'm looking at doing..

Sell January $2.50 PROG puts for $0.75. That's a 30% ROI.

It could dip as low as $2.00 by then. If so, whatever. It won't stay there long and you'll be able to sell calls and be out of it with good profit by May.

And when it does start its retracement toward $2.00 or $2.50, you wait for confirmation of a bottom and sell the January $2.00 puts.

If it doesn't retrace from current levels by then, you keep the $0.75.
Philip J Fry
AG
TxAgLaw03RW said:

WWR starting to move now

Don't look now, but it just crossed the 50ema on the 1 and 3 month.
FTAG 2000
AG
mazag08 said:

AG 2000' said:

This feels corrective and not umpulsive. I think it goes up and gets that gap at $27 then resumes back down to close the $16.80 lower gap.

Because of the move this morning, the upside is off the table for playing options on the gap above. But set your alert for when it hits $26.50 and then go buy December or January $20 puts.
Yeah, I am targeting $26 share price as my exit.
Brewmaster
AG
Philip J Fry said:

TxAgLaw03RW said:

WWR starting to move now

Don't look now, but it just crossed the 50ema on the 1 and 3 month.
tamu2009
AG
This is good right?
McInnis 03
AG
Our old friend SNDL is catching my interest here.......thinking of selling $1 Jan puts for .38 and loading up on $1 jan calls for $.1

Worst case scenario you're buying SNDL at today's price basically, best case, you get pop between now and then and you sell the calls and buy the puts back.....

update: CRAP, just noticed earnings today.
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
I'm going full martingale on dkng right now. Model t is 52.5ish, strong support right about here going back close to a year, beat up after good earnings
Carlo4
AG
Engine10 said:

CrazyRichAggie said:

The fact that they aren't natural marketers/pumpers actually gives me more faith in the long term prospects, but they might need to hire a hype guy once the sales start flowin in
Here you go:

First Page Last Page
Page 4638 of 6619

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.