Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,037,471 Views | 231639 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by Heineken-Ashi
McInnis 03
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG

Charismatic Megafauna
AG
You're still focusing on how the market should work instead of how it does work. Fundamentals are way less important than sentiment/psychology in driving stock movement (at least right now), and there are a lot of people who are very passionate about alzheimers and breast cancer
Triple_Bagger
I'm in
oldarmy1
AG
HELLO!

Between life happenings I've been studying a lot of U.S. and global movements. The talk of looming hyper-inflation is a tough one to nail down. There's already been a good amount of inflationary movement and the Fed keeps signaling that it will sit on it's hands. Until that changes we'll have corrections that end in "V" bottoms and eventually rally to new highs.

Days like today are good for starting a new hedge position, since not much to hedge on the breakout leg upward. I went with Nov 24 $440's (entered just a few minutes ago). Otherwise I'm staying with longs and using options primarily, as those have been excellent ROI opportunities.

Watch the dollar closely for any real macro changes. It rose and that really underpins the thinking on this pattern continuing.

Hope everyone is well and profiting!
McInnis 03
AG
I've got some Nov POWW calls that I'd like to get rid of, stock is moving, maybe in sympathy to ASO?

If it can get past the 6.5X area, it'll have a nice path upwards. Earnings soon (NOV15), I imagine ammo is kind of like rental cars right now....hard to find and expensive?
BaylorSpineGuy
I'm not familiar with this other drug. I have no skin in the game, either. But what little I have read about the mechanism of action of the drug looks rather simple, and I'm
Surprised something like this wasn't discovered sooner.

The reality is that when you see these people suffering from AD, it's a laugh to think some daily pill is gonna hit the brakes on their progression or reverse symptoms (like they claim).

In real, advancing Alzheimer's, the brain atrophies…..significantly. It's a global problem of the brain. I'm hard pressed to believe a pill can slow or reverse that.

That's not to say this drug won't get FDA approval. I have no knowledge of that one way or the other. Getting a drug approved and having a drug actually work are very different. If it doesn't cause horrible side effects, and some Alzheimer's patient can count to 10 a little faster because of it, it'll probably get approved. You may make money, but I will be a skeptic to the end.
BourbonAg
AG
McInnis 03 said:

I've got some Nov POWW calls that I'd like to get rid of, stock is moving, maybe in sympathy to ASO?

If it can get past the 6.5X area, it'll have a nice path upwards. Earnings soon, I imagine ammo is kind of like rental cars right now....hard to find and expensive?
Hoping to do the same. I have some Jan POWW calls.
ProgN
oldarmy1 said:

HELLO!

Between life happenings I've been studying a lot of U.S. and global movements. The talk of looming hyper-inflation is a tough one to nail down. There's already been a good amount of inflationary movement and the Fed keeps signaling that it will sit on it's hands. Until that changes we'll have corrections that end in "V" bottoms and eventually rally to new highs.

Days like today are good for starting a new hedge position, since not much to hedge on the breakout leg upward. I went with Nov 24 $440's (entered just a few minutes ago). Otherwise I'm staying with longs and using options primarily, as those have been excellent ROI opportunities.

Watch the dollar closely for any real macro changes. It rose and that really underpins the thinking on this pattern continuing.

oldarmy1
AG
POWW is looking ready to explode IMO. Pun intended

Tight tight bands. Volume during that long pullback faded into multi bottom supports. Pure Darvis Box set up.

McInnis 03
AG
Has anyone done any investigation as to hyperbaric therapy for Alz? I know it's been studied to remediate ischemic lesions (Boyle's gas law, higher O2 concentrations, etc) and am curious if atrophy might be repaired? I'm guessing the time investment wouldn't be worth the effort as the brain heals so damn slowly?
BaylorSpineGuy
You're definitely right about that! I have tried to stay away from stocks where I have some emotional or or intellectual opinion. Being rigid about such situations can get one burned financially. That's why I stopped trading SPY and why I won't touch SAVA.
Saltyag15
AG
oldarmy1 said:

HELLO!

Ladies and gentlemen, the Godfather has graced us with his presence! Wish I could the Old School gif in here...
Prophet00
AG
SAVA volume
Triple_Bagger
TLRY spiking with volume. This has moved with meme stocks in the past and it seem like memes are moving this week.
McInnis 03
AG
SAVA just told the shorts where to put it lol
FTAG 2000
AG
How convenient that they had that short report and website ready to go and it just happened to launch the day after a huge squeeze on SAVA.
BaylorSpineGuy
RGS moving again. Earnings tomorrow. Hoping for a CAR-like squeeze. Looks like made a double bottom and hopefully looking higher and higher!

Anyone making money on CAR on the way down?
YNWA_AG
AG
wanderer
Love it when OA talks dirty.
La Bamba
AG
oldarmy1 said:

HELLO!

OA be like

oldarmy1
AG
Anyone in METX?

Was the top volume traded with over 750M shares last week taking it from $0.29 to $0.74. Now it's at Model T.

That might have been huge short covering and it goes nowhere. Just wondered if blockchain with AMG has any meat.
E
AG
oldarmy1 said:

HELLO!

This is how I read it
oldarmy1
AG
Still like CHPT NOV 19 $28 calls. Cheap trade oppty. Risk 50% and seek 150%
BaylorSpineGuy
I couldn't take the table pounding anymore! I'm in WWR for 1200 shares.

Let's ride!!
FTAG 2000
AG
BIG breaking out and has a gap to fill to the $54 area.

bmoochie
AG
BaylorSpineGuy said:

Let's ride!!
Ags2013
AG
MVIS looking primed to make a move
BrokeAssAggie
Welcome back OA! We have missed you.
gigemJTH12
AG
YNWA_AG said:

question...I am looking at Jan 2023 Calls. $7.50 are $0.65

is this a bad play?

recommend any better option play on these? I have plenty of shares
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
I'm selling expiring 12p and buying next week 12.5 calls on vale. Looks like it's repeating a pattern on the hourly of losing all emas, flattening out, then reclaiming the 89 within a day or so. I also like $12ish as a multi year s/r level
oldarmy1
AG
gigemJTH12 said:

YNWA_AG said:

question...I am looking at Jan 2023 Calls. $7.50 are $0.65

is this a bad play?

recommend any better option play on these? I have plenty of shares
I like that. I think we wake up one morning and see it at $7 and rush to the screens and to post.

But only post after executing net free orders!
rednecked
AG
BaylorSpineGuy said:

Let's ride!!
M4 Benelli
In for a 1000 of WWR. If I spent a year following steel tickers, I guess I can add graphite to the mix. LFG

Also tempted to buy some RGS, I no longer have any hair to my name, but do have fond memories of being a prepubescent and having my hair clipped by cuties.
FTAG 2000
AG
Time for NNOX to run?

oldarmy1
AG
Clear breakout on volume.
First Page Last Page
Page 4606 of 6619

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.