Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,037,320 Views | 231639 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by Heineken-Ashi
$30,000 Millionaire
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I think it may be time to sell puts on Zillow.
Jet Black
gougler08 said:

Jet Black said:

Thoughts on MVIS?

I'd like it to go back to $20+

I need you tell me if it will and when that will happen. Thanks.
Triple_Bagger
No fear. I like it.

I'm looking to sell calls on the memes that popped today. Will likely sell call credit spreads, just in case things get crazy.
FJ43
$30,000 Millionaire said:

I've missed all these good moves being busy with work. I need to give some of you all my phone number.
Might as well include mine
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

BlueTaze
I'm with you on BHP. Yes, China iron demand tanked it. Great assets. Holding for $70.
BaylorSpineGuy
I may open a position here. Needs to hold low 52's and it seems to catch good volume every time it falls to here. I may open a position. That divvy is juicy.
BaylorSpineGuy
Another earnings play to consider will be CNK, Cinemark. It's currently heavily shorted and has earnings this week….I believe Friday. OTM options currently very cheap. AMC just reported significant improvement in last earnings report. Suspect CNK will do same.

I'm gonna play a small position here.
M4 Benelli
Iron Ore has been hit with price drops a few times over the past year. I'd avoid Iron Ore and play Steel companies if you're looking for something in the commodity sector. Keep tabs on CLF, they killed earnings last week, but have been bleeding out on account of news of tariffs being lifted that will have minimal effect on their bottom line. This is a $40 stock with ridiculous P/E. If it dips under $22 gobble up shares.

I recently sold my position as I expect more bleeding, but definitely looking to buy back in after any hit from FOMC horse shart. CEO is a bad ass too fwiw.
Bob Knights Paper Hands
M4 Benelli said:

CEO is a bad ass too fwiw.

Thanks for the tip, Lourenco.
Bob Knights Paper Hands
S&P500 futures pretty flat overnight, QQQ up just a smidge in premarket, but is that right that IWR was down more than 4% since yesterday's close? Is that right?? /edit: no that appears to be an investing.com error.

$SAVA down as well. I'm hoping yesterday was more related to anticipation of good guidance and combating the negative PR when they report, but I'm afraid it was just shorts having to cover margin calls after getting caught with $CAR. It's a travel day for me, so y'all have to keep $SAVA above $55 while I'm out.
Bob Knights Paper Hands
Congrats to the CWH folks. I only kept residual shares from when we played it late last year.

XM is down big after announcing an offering yesterday. I'd held 6 of those $50 11/19 call contracts as runners, but it looks like those will take a beating today.
Triple_Bagger
WWR

Wes****er Resources, Inc.(WWR), a battery graphite development company, will hold a conference call to discuss its financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2021, and developments at its Coosa Graphite Project. The call will be held on Thursday, November 11, 2021, at 10:00am EDT.
tam2002
AG
Good morning ELOX
La Bamba
AG
I know it's been called for before but can Texags trash the filter for Wes****er? It's beyond dumb.
Decay
AG
I dunno it makes it feel like a secret
Triple_Bagger
$30,000 Millionaire said:

I think it may be time to sell puts on Zillow.
Are you playing Z of ZG? I can't figure out what the difference is
Saltyag15
AG
SAVA taking a DUMP
McInnis 03
AG
SAVA hit coming out right now.

Triple_Bagger
SAVA shorts back at it:

https://www.cassavafraud.com/docs/SAVAReport_Deck_2021_11_03.pdf
McInnis 03
AG
Quote:

DISCLOSURE The authors of this presentation and the associated letter to FDA hold stock and options positions that may benefit from a decline in Cassava Sciences' stock price.

ibdm98
AG
McInnis 03 said:

Quote:

DISCLOSURE The authors of this presentation and the associated letter to FDA hold stock and options positions that may benefit from a decline in Cassava Sciences' stock price.

Criminal
McInnis 03
AG
To be fair, if I did a ton of DD and knew what I was talking about and I wanted to expose someone, I'd probably buy the **** out of puts to profit from my work as well.

Just playin devils advocate, I don't know if these PhD's know their head from their ass.
Ags2013
AG
Premarket WWR buying. I like it.
H-town ag
AG
Ferris Wheel Allstar
AG
small volume, hopefully the market will be bulls
La Bamba
AG
H-town ag said:

I bought a nice chunk between 1.34 and 1.44. Love to see it
McInnis 03
AG
I like the setup, but beware I'm taking this trade BEFORE confirmation but I'm playing small on an almost 10:1 possible return

Buy Nov19 15c
Sell Nov19 18c

I got filled at $.35....max return is $3 if stock is >18 on Nov 19. I will manage early if we get a flag break to the upside.

Charismatic Megafauna
AG
McInnis 03 said:

Quote:

This is an act of desparation.
Time to buy moar spreads!!!
southernskies
Sold some 11/5 $305P last week on ROKU for $9.50/ea. Should I hold through earnings?
Ags2013
AG
Hey there DNN. Looks like Uranium in general is picking up today.
cptthunder
$CWH filled the earning gap up and now heading back in the right direction
Ags2013
AG
I started a position with CRDL yesterday minutes before the offering. I have never lost 25% so fast.
BaylorSpineGuy
You guys know where I stand on SAVA. I thought their results were marginal at best. I see tons of Alzheimer's patients, and there ain't no pill slowing that down.

There's a big difference between a drug working and a drug getting FDA approval. Watch you a$$es with that drug.

It looks like tulip mania to me. The results from Namenda and similar drugs had very comparable results to what SAVA showed. I'm just sayin'……

My dad recently lost his a$$ on a couple drug companies (ADRX and CVM) he was hoping to be able to have a better retirement since he can no longer work due to Parkinson's.

I know you all want the green rocket on SAVA, but I'm convinced that drug is crap. Hope I'm wrong for your sakes.
FTAG 2000
AG
Triple_Bagger said:

SAVA shorts back at it:

https://www.cassavafraud.com/docs/SAVAReport_Deck_2021_11_03.pdf

I'm looking forward to the class action lawsuit against THESE guys when this is all said and done.
McInnis 03
AG
I saw some doc on twitter preaching the same message but he was high on another company's drug, that company started with a P. I need to see if you know anything about it.
First Page Last Page
Page 4605 of 6619

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.