Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,038,912 Views | 231645 Replies | Last: 22 min ago by ProgN
FTAG 2000
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
We think PROG is done? Declining volume daily, lower highs and lower lows all week.

At the start of the week were thinking squeeze but it looks like it's dying right now.
rednecked
AG
AG 2000' said:

We think PROG is done? Declining volume daily, lower highs and lower lows all week.

At the start of the week were thinking squeeze but it looks like it's dying right now.
I'm looking at a 3 month chart for it. Since Oct it has run up hard for a day or two, then settled for a few days then run up again. It's done this three times. Is it doing the settle thing now and gonna go again in a few days?

I dunno. maybe? Maybe not?
cptthunder
Just for fun I bought a SPY Jan 2022 $501C....BELIEVE!!!
No more PUTS, PUTS are for PANSYS
BrokeAssAggie
rednecked said:

AG 2000' said:

I'm looking at a 3 month chart for it. Since Oct it has run up hard for a day or two, then settled for a few days then run up again. It's done this three times. Is it doing the settle thing now and gonna go again in a few days?

I still like it to make another move in the next week or so. I think it's in a "digestion" period.
cjo03
AG
cjo03 said:

McInnis 03 said:

cjo03 said:

aggies4life said:

Anyone in $bros? Thoughts for long term hold

my wife told me to buy it at IPO and i didn't.
Hasn't OA's wife anecdotes influenced us to know to follow the honey when she says where to throw the money?

fair point.

TGT is up 500% and AMZN is up 10,000% since she became mrs cjo... if only i saw those names as many times in my portfolio vs my credit card statement.

BROS bruh.
Brewmaster
AG
Ferris Wheel Allstar said:

BREwmaster said:

BKKT any of you in this one? seems like a good crypto play, tied to MA (they will help with crypto payments for MA).

I am.
we might have lift off!

Brewmaster
AG
BOOM! BKKT 32+
Ferris Wheel Allstar
AG
YESSSSSSSS
FJ43

In

Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

spud1910
AG
Ditto
FJ43
spud1910 said:

Ditto

Is trading and driving frowned upon? Technically it's not texting.
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

spud1910
AG
FJ43 said:

spud1910 said:

Ditto

YEP! There are more important things than a good buy.
deadbq03
AG
spud1910 said:

FJ43 said:

spud1910 said:

Ditto

A good sell, duh.
BrokeAssAggie
CrazyRichAggie said:

rednecked said:

AG 2000' said:

I still like it to make another move in the next week or so. I think it's in a "digestion" period.
Back from lunch and had a couple IPA's. Looking at the chart, as long as PROG can stay above 3.45 I like it to make another move.
spud1910
AG
deadbq03 said:

spud1910 said:

FJ43 said:

spud1910 said:

Ditto

A good sell, duh.
LOL, you got me there!
mazag08
AG
rednecked said:

AG 2000' said:

It could come down to $3.00. Below that and it might be going for the full reset, potentially as far down as $1.50. Stay above $3.00 and get impulsive again and $4.80 is the short end target with $6.50 likely the high end.

I'll add a prediction but preface by saying it's purely a guess based on EW setup I've been watching.

Next move is down between $2.95 and $3.00 by next Friday.. might even take an extra week and consolidate.
Following move is back up to $5.13 before halving and consolidating again around $2.00
Farmer @ Johnsongrass, TX
Who's bearish next week with JPOWELL & Co. coming together to have a meeting and chat with America? I think we see a setback - weakness - health restoring pullback, nothing major. I think it's a good buying opportunity next week. If JPOWELL does nothing but "talk" about tapering and raising rates, I will not be surprised. Any near term real action, or plan dated action, will surprise me.

Waiting for earnings reports this morning on ABBV and XOM paid off. Sold juiced Covered Calls against these positions in my dividend portfolio, Jan 120's and March 75's, respectively. A $10 rally in XOM by November 10th could put the shares at risk for exercise if someone is after the dividend, but I'll take that risk. The Call premium sold for dividend equivalent of 88 cents. Didn't sell the CVX Covered Calls - held off.

Still bullish to year end and into Jan'22. After that, not sure..

Have a great weekend!
McInnis 03
AG
For anyone who took a piece of $BA yesterday, I noticed a pretty big trade cross here....

Someone sold 5000 DEC 19 205p's for 9.30 and BOUGHT 5000 Dec 19 205c's for 9.83

That's a pretty big bullish trade
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
BrokeAssAggie
Here's what I am seeing RE: PROG

Dan Scott
AG
Did Trump say something. DWAC puked during his interview.
Triple_Bagger
FTAG 2000
AG
Triple_Bagger said:

Wonder how many social credit points the CEO just got himself for this one?
M4 Benelli
Nay, but this pump has motivated me to buy back into FPAC in hopes of a coattail ride.
FTAG 2000
AG
I've been bag holding from the $3 area going back to Q1 this year so I hesitate to post it, but I wonder if this is a left goal post on IO on 10/18.

Brewmaster
AG
BREwmaster said:

BOOM! BKKT 32+
if I had only grabbed calls too! holy moly! I went long shares this morning. Already out of half.

sorry I didn't post it here, my confidence level wasn't great when I first bought (and didn't want any others to chase)
McInnis 03
AG
McInnis 03 said:

For anyone who took a piece of $BA yesterday, I noticed a pretty big trade cross here....

I think these are 3x already.
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
McInnis 03
AG

B&I Key:
FTAG 2000
AG
McInnis 03 said:

McInnis 03 said:

I think these are 3x already.

Had a strong close the last half hour, but still closed down from yesterday's close. But a higher low today.

So...

Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Bought the hell outta the ROKU dip.
ProgN
End of the month trades. With the headwinds facing this market with inflation, supply chain issues, and oil climbing, then this market is WAY overpriced. I'm not calling a top or advising anyone to fight it, but I'd suggest everyone take profits when you have them on trades and don't stay married to them. If a trade violates the reason you bought it, then cut it loose and don't ride it down.
FTAG 2000
AG
ProgN said:

End of the month trades. With the headwinds facing this market with inflation, supply chain issues, and oil climbing, then this market is WAY overpriced. I'm not calling a top or advising anyone to fight it, but I'd suggest everyone take profits when you have them on trades and don't stay married to them. If a trade violates the reason you bought it, then cut it loose and don't ride it down.
Agreed. I followed on the BA trade, holding over the weekend to see what next week brings.

As an aside, could be meme stock action next week. Take a look at the daily on GME.

FTAG 2000
AG
CrazyRichAggie said:

Here's what I am seeing RE: PROG

Thanks CRA.
BrokeAssAggie
NP.. let's hope the trend holds
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
On the plane home, just stopping by to say I hope you guys killed it this week. 4600. Then 4300
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
Can you imagine the premium? Just wow.

I think we are going to have a major multiple year down cycle in the market starting within 6 months once the sugar rush of liquidity starts to be less helpful. It's like drinking too many Dr Peppers in a row and realizing that you can't actually taste it anymore.

I'm talking down to SPX 3000, or lower. So how could you play it? I think a thousand point wide butterfly wouldn't be horrible, and man, that mother effer could pay. I'd like for the 20:1 reward to risk types.

You could also buy 1,000 shares of SPY and then sell an SPX call against it. You would get all the dividends in the mean time and you probably wouldn't get assigned. It may even be guaranteed 50% return.

credit spreads may be interesting. Buy a long dated call or put and then farm shorter dated options in front of it for premium.
First Page Last Page
Page 4596 of 6619

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.