Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,040,513 Views | 231649 Replies | Last: 17 min ago by ProgN
FJ43
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

FJ43
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.

FJ43
Morning gents! Lotto Friday for y'all. Posts above are some ideas for you.

I can't play but wanted y'all to have some fun.

Any overlap in the above is usually good.
Check the charts.
Get in and get out.
Leave a runner.

Hope y'all kill it today.

BaylorSpineGuy
I am certainly no expert, but it was in a classic H&S pattern before it made a "2nd right shoulder". If you follow the chart, thats my guess what it would do. It bounced right off the neckline last time, but my guess if it hits it again, the selling pressure may be enough to drive it through.

I am by no means anything close to an expert on support/resistance lines, though, and not sure other support levels below 3185ish.

If it' a long term hold, my guess is it'll recover. It's still one of the best companies in the world.

*Not financial advice. I'm a neurosurgeon. I'm here for the compulsion. My homemade craps table wasn't cutting it any more.
mazag08
AG
I'm still thinking UBER gets $40 and maybe even $35. No idea when. But when it goes it's going to go hard. Those gaps are attractive. I've already lost money trying to bet the downside. Just been wrong on timing. It's almost likes it's waiting for the indexes to start another leg down before it takes off.
rednecked
AG
FJ43 said:

could someone explain briefly what he is saying here?
for example

INTC
is he saying that if if the price opens at or above 48.31 to buy the 49 call? conversely if it opens below 47.93 to buy the 47 put?
sts7049
AG
yes, but not just if the price opens above/below. could be at any point really when it passes that level. of course it is a lotto so you probably dont want to gamble 1hr before market closing
rednecked
AG
gotcha! thanks. so basically watch the direction and place your bet.
FJ43
rednecked said:

FJ43 said:

could someone explain briefly what he is saying here?
for example

INTC
is he saying that if if the price opens at or above 48.31 to buy the 49 call? conversely if it opens below 47.93 to buy the 47 put?

Yes on what to buy with the trigger. But….For me needs to confirm that level either way calls or puts. If you buy a lotto on the actual open it can sometimes work but you may have to be quick with the trigger in and out. It can run or fail just as quick. Things are often juiced on the open.

Think of those levels as support or resistance levels for entry not the open necessarily.

Just a tip….if you buy the open don't buy the ask. Be at bid or lower as they move really quick on a reversal either direction.

Lotto so hero or zero. Play small IMO.

rednecked
AG
thanks for the knowledge and advise. I'm just gonna pick one and kind of watch it. work is kind of hectic today and I don't think i can watch this closely enough to be a player at all.
Spoony Love
AG
I picked up a few 11/5 $152.5C @.45. I expect fruit to at least push back up despite the latest earnings, just not today.
spud1910
AG
rednecked said:

Yeah, I set alerts on the ones I want to watch. Got in on INTC and SPCE this morning.
rednecked
AG
spud1910 said:

rednecked said:

Yeah, I set alerts on the ones I want to watch. Got in on INTC and SPCE this morning.
those are the two I am watching. I wrote on a piece of paper, as if I were buying. SPCE 19C 10@ 0.58 8:36am.

BullSprig07
AG
I got into SPCE 19C and PLTR 26C as my lottos today.

@tradingwarz, the twitter account that put these ideas out there, has a TON of free information about his day trading method. Search his twitter and youtube page if you want to learn more. He usually watches the 5 minute chart at the bell for these trades.
Water Turkey07
leoj
AG
Might want to keep an eye on $BLNK here as it peeks above the 50 day and a descending trendline. Could have room to run.
Red Pear Luke (BCS)
Sponsor
AG
Threw down on a LCID $40 lotto for 11/5.
SF2004
AG
Made 200% on my AAPL Lotto puts.

Bookmark this post, a lotto paid off for me.

Now waiting for it to level off so I can sell some puts on it.
FTAG 2000
AG
SF2004 said:

Made 200% on my AAPL Lotto puts.

Bookmark this post, a lotto paid off for me.

Now waiting for it to level off so I can sell some puts on it.
Same. Though it seems to have stabilized in this 146.41-147.10 range.
Philip J Fry
AG
Time to reload on DNN?
Brewmaster
AG
BKKT any of you in this one? seems like a good crypto play, tied to MA (they will help with crypto payments for MA).

Ferris Wheel Allstar
AG
BREwmaster said:

BKKT any of you in this one? seems like a good crypto play, tied to MA (they will help with crypto payments for MA).

I am.
AgEng06
AG

Engine10
AG
Engine10 said:

Liking this reversal for SPAC trash $BARK (barkbox). Might have finally put in a bottom but has earnings on 11/10, so that will really tell the story.

Jumpin now!
mazag08
AG
Philip J Fry said:

Time to reload on DNN?
It just entered the top of my downside pivot area.

It shouldn't go below $1.51.

It could very well hold here and go back up. Frankly, it SHOULD. It's had a full 5 waves down within a c-wave. But waves aside, it's inside the pivot area which is between $1.51 and $1.65. Below that and support becomes $1.44. Above $1.80 and and it's going up for sure.
mazag08
AG
GILD below $63 is the next major move. It puts in a bottom and then it's back up. Likely slow process, but there will be another boom. Likely months down the road. If you are long, you can probably take a rest for at least a month,

But don't quote me on that. Another COVID flare and who knows what happens.
McInnis 03
AG

***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
Engine10
AG
I feel like that wasn't necessarily news, Rivian had already leaked that. I think their deal is contingent on performance / delivery though which Rivian looks primed to do with first models already coming off the line
Dan Scott
AG
This market is beast. Big companies reporting supply chain issues and increased cost due to wages, but Hertz will let you rent a Tesla for $100/day so all is good.
bmoochie
AG
Something happening with AMC
bmoochie
AG
bmoochie said:

Bounced down perfectly off that trend line
Triple_Bagger
bmoochie said:

bmoochie said:

Bounced down perfectly off that trend line
AMC estimated revenues at $768.6 million vs $119.5 million last year, a 543% increase.
Philip J Fry
AG
I have to believe that Cinemark is a good buy at these prices.
BaylorSpineGuy
Shocked by AMZN stock. Disastrous report compared to last quarter and hasn't fallen nearly as far as it did back in July or whatever.

I bet it still drives down farther. It's not like the bad news stopped yesterday now that it's been disclosed.
Spoony Love
AG
Spoony Love said:

I picked up a few 11/5 $152.5C @.45. I expect fruit to at least push back up despite the latest earnings, just not today.
These have doubled and I have scaled out. Left a runner because that's what everyone preaches. Preach on brothers. I may set an unrealistic sell and let it go.
WestTexAg12
AG
McInnis 03 said:

They're building a $5B factory in Ft Worth. It's currently backed by Apple, Ford, and now Amazon?
First Page Last Page
Page 4595 of 6619

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.