Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,035,600 Views | 231635 Replies | Last: 30 min ago by ProgN
Charismatic Megafauna
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
NRD09 said:

Zm has put in a nice green bar at open then faded all day the last few days. I bought some weeklies just now with the intention to sell at open tomorrow.

Of course it opened down today, but flagging. I know the second i sell these it's gonna rip

Edit: diamond hands. come to papa
Triple_Bagger
Tech earnings note: with FB, GOOGL, and TSLA, your lotto profits would be 1000x greater if you bought the contracts after ER instead of before.
austinAG90
AG
Not a damn thing....All technical...
McInnis 03
AG
This'll get it frisky.

***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
sts7049
AG
sts7049 said:

i'm buying nov 5 160c's for my lottos
i might go ahead and bail, i'm already up about 30%

edit, sold 80% to go net free, keeping a few runners to see what happens
BrokeAssAggie
McInnis 03 said:

This'll get it frisky.

Just picked up a few for .20 cents
Engine10
AG
Liking this reversal for SPAC trash $BARK (barkbox). Might have finally put in a bottom but has earnings on 11/10, so that will really tell the story.
Touchless
AG
BaylorSpineGuy said:

I talked to her some further. She says some 70% of breast CA is AR positive (androgen receptor classically associated with prostate CA), but it has never been targeted from a
Chemo standpoint in breast CA.

This trial looks like was done not as first line but as second or third line after other treatments failed. Patients with greater than 40% AR positivity in the cells responded extremely well to treatment.

Phase 3 trial organizing/starting now.

I told her to keep her ear to the ground if she gets some good news, but this will def be one to watch. Looks like price still falling now but may find support soon.

Will plan to buy some next week. Happy trading.
You end up entering this or still holding off?
WestTexAg12
AG
Anybody in Lucid Group? LCID
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
NRD09 said:

NRD09 said:

Zm has put in a nice green bar at open then faded all day the last few days. I bought some weeklies just now with the intention to sell at open tomorrow.

Of course it opened down today, but flagging. I know the second i sell these it's gonna rip

Edit: diamond hands. come to papa

All out of these, bought 2 180s at 1.05 25 minutes before the bell, then 2 more for .85 7 minutes before the bell. Sold 2 for 1.0 at 10:02 this morning, 1 for 1.5 2 minutes later, then the last one for 1.75 just a few minutes ago. That was fun and worked out well!

It may keep ripping but i am fine with that, as I'm sitting on some weekly 295s left from spreads that i bought back the short legs of yesterday, and still have a couple nov12 spreads to try and catch the gap fill.
Brewmaster
AG
CHWY! nice reversal, I played it already once this morning. Filled a small gap to around 73, still has another gap around 87.

it's flagging now, might consolidate though for a bit.
Triple_Bagger
EV Charging is getting some love today (EVGO, CHPT, BLNK). That must have made it into the infrastructure bill
FTAG 2000
AG
What you doing CLOV?
gougler08
AG
AG 2000' said:

What you doing CLOV?
Being a dog
59 South
AG
AG 2000' said:

TRIT got cleared of the short seller allegations from earlier this year. Think some folks were in this.

Opened up to halt.

Been (and still on) vacation for the past week but took notice of this. Insane volume, and yes heavily shorted.

Was a spec play for me with 100 bagger type potential over the next 5 years but also high risk of going to zero so sized accordingly.

Hope y'all are killing it and haven't been too stubborn. Qs 400 is almost certain by end of year now.
austinAG90
AG
30 Year Tips Off More than 3 Full Points

We are seeing massive flows within the treasury curve... 5/30 have steepened 8 basis from .73 to .81... Seeing lots of curve moves in butterflies versus the 20 year... For a few hours 20/30 was inverted... We saw a few articles on that, but at the end of the day it is of no immediate consequence.... Expect more of this until the Fed meeting... Looks like 1.50 will hold in 10 years today and 1.60 is not out of the cards... But the curve is steepening big time....
mazag08
AG
BREwmaster said:

CHWY! nice reversal, I played it already once this morning. Filled a small gap to around 73, still has another gap around 87.

it's flagging now, might consolidate though for a bit.
While it looks like it very would could have bottomed, the potential bottom didn't hit any key fibs. It left a little on the table on the downside toward $58.50.

This could very well be a small correction up of it's last leg down. The overall trend from the bottom is NOT looking impulsive in any way shape or form, so it leaves me questioning upside potential. And today's move, while seemingly looking impulsive, might actually be just closing a gap up before finishing back down to a new low. I'd want to see only a small correction down before continuing up and taking out this morning's high with some velocity if there is to be a larger move up.

If not, the target down is $58.50.
Brewmaster
AG
Appreciate the insight! Yeah I'm all out of it for now.

Congrats on AMD, looks like it wants lower.

AMC thoughts? Also for anyone here...look at 5 months out, Wow what a wedge! Saw an article that Citadel was building a call position in it. Who knows if that's true though.
agdaddy04
AG
WestTexAg12 said:

ha damn, a buddy that works out in California told me to get in on this yesterday and I didn't get around it.
FTAG 2000
AG
Anyone have macro thoughts? SPY is about 25% of normal volume today. So thin air up here.

At the same time, when the Dems pass their pork bill that's going to be a massive injection into the market driving things higher, right? And yes, I know we all lose in the long run.
agdaddy04
AG
59 South said:

AG 2000' said:

TRIT got cleared of the short seller allegations from earlier this year. Think some folks were in this.

Opened up to halt.

Been (and still on) vacation for the past week but took notice of this. Insane volume, and yes heavily shorted.

Was a spec play for me with 100 bagger type potential over the next 5 years but also high risk of going to zero so sized accordingly.

Hope y'all are killing it and haven't been too stubborn. Qs 400 is almost certain by end of year now.
What are you referring to on Qs 400?
WestTexAg12
AG
agdaddy04 said:

WestTexAg12 said:

ha damn, a buddy that works out in California told me to get in on this yesterday and I didn't get around it.

Yep. My sister in law hit me up about it this morning when it was at 29. Kicking myself now
Triple_Bagger
WestTexAg12 said:

agdaddy04 said:

WestTexAg12 said:

Yep. My sister in law hit me up about it this morning when it was at 29. Kicking myself now
Disappointed in both of you for not sharing your tips with the board.
agdaddy04
AG
very sorry about this, won't happen again.
tailgatetimer10
AG
And be sure to tell us the stock tips from your hair dresser as well.
agdaddy04
AG
haha will do.

in this case, it's our TSM that calls on Tesla and Lucid. Lucid is a lot of former Tesla folks and they apparently have a lot of competitive advantages over Tesla's current models.
FTAG 2000
AG
What shoudl be made of security lawsuits in general? Take for example TMC. I bought a little, it's bombed, now there's a CA suit out there about misrepresentation for a number of things.

Any merit to these security suits, and would you really get anything if you joined? Pennies on the dollar?
aggies4life
AG
Anyone in $bros? Thoughts for long term hold
59 South
AG
agdaddy04 said:

59 South said:

AG 2000' said:

Opened up to halt.

What are you referring to on Qs 400?

QQQ 400, bullish tech into Q1 2022
agdaddy04
AG
That's what I figured, thought you were referring something to TRIT in specific
Philip J Fry
AG
Of course JUPW is up 10% today after my stop loss hit yesterday.
McInnis 03
AG
Is BA ready to reverse on the daily??? Kinda want other eyes here because when it moves, it usually moves well.
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
cjo03
AG
aggies4life said:

my wife told me to buy it at IPO and i didn't.
McInnis 03
AG
cjo03 said:

aggies4life said:

my wife told me to buy it at IPO and i didn't.
Hasn't OA's wife anecdotes influenced us to know to follow the honey when she says where to throw the money?

B&I Key:
agdaddy04
AG
Philip J Fry said:

Of course JUPW is up 10% today after my stop loss hit yesterday.

I'm still not back in the green but closer.
First Page Last Page
Page 4592 of 6619

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.