Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,051,065 Views | 231664 Replies | Last: 9 min ago by I bleed maroon
Brian Earl Spilner
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Monday could be a great buy opportunity for ROKU with the Google situation.
ProgN
$30,000 Millionaire said:

Random thought: does Amazon split this time?
I'd bet they'd split on their earnings report in January '22 more than this month, if they're even considering a split. They know that the stock will explode when they do, so why do it so close to the end of the year? The anticipation of a split and an actual split is one hell of a way to keep the stock price up, especially if AMZN takes a hit because of horrible supply chains. Possible split is one hell of an ace to keep up your sleeve should the stock tank. JMO
BrokeAssAggie
I will see what I can do….
ProgN
Brian Earl Spilner said:

Monday could be a great buy opportunity for ROKU with the Google situation.
I sold my trade that I bought at 308, when it hit 350. The chart looks weak. I think it will print at 300 or less again so I'll exercise patience.
ProgN
Any talent at the pool?
BrokeAssAggie
Yes. 40 year old ****s
BaylorSpineGuy
Is that the blue origin rocket in the very back of the picture?
BrokeAssAggie
La Cantera
BrokeAssAggie
BrokeAssAggie
BrokeAssAggie
ProgN
CrazyRichAggie said:

Yes. 40 year old ****s
Well, I turned 49 today so I'll take it. Good work sir.
M4 Benelli
BaylorSpineGuy said:

Have a look at RGS. Regis Corporation. They own SuperCuts and other franchised hair salons, etc.

This stock has had unreal volume for the last 2 weeks running. Stock under $4 and also heavily shorted.

How you feeling about this one a month later? Any DD/Enthusiasm is a month old where it was hovering around $4. Looking to throw some couch change at it Monday, ye still bullish?
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
ProgN said:

CrazyRichAggie said:

Yes. 40 year old ****s

Happy Birthday!!
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
Low risk, high reward at these prices. Put $5K on it and just treat it as a lotto. You could even sell calls against it to lower your basis by half.
FJ43
ProgN said:

CrazyRichAggie said:

Yes. 40 year old ****s

Happy B-Day Prog! Hope you had a very Blessed day.
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

BaylorSpineGuy
The company is in desperate need of good news to break out of this slide. Volume has been down since the run in early October. I think they are set to report in early November. The company is enthusiastic about the restructuring and the development of some technology (OpenSalon).

It certainly seems to have hung around the $2.80-$3.10 range for last week or two.

I posted this the other day, but another American company that came back from the brink was Tupperware. It went from as high as $74 several years back to less than $1.50 last year. It rebounded all the way to $40 and now trades in the mid $20s.

I have no idea if RGS will do anything like that, but the company had similar troubles, restructured/remodeled/rebranded their company, and had similar size of float, short%, etc. both are niche American companies over 75 yrs old.

If that recipe/formula holds true, then this stock could see better days. I'm currently bag holding.
BaylorSpineGuy
I've been trying to sell $.15 calls each of the last 5 days, and we have not been filled. I may just take it easy this week with earnings in a week or two. With such big volume traded last month, I suspect something is brewing.
ProgN
FJ43 said:

ProgN said:

CrazyRichAggie said:

Yes. 40 year old ****s

Happy B-Day Prog! Hope you had a very Blessed day.
Thanks 30K, FJ and everyone. It was a good day. I had my son and my best friend of 40+ years, and roommate at A&M, came to watch the game. I love this board and everyone here, even though some of us don't align politically, in here we're all on the same team. This is a very unique and special place and I'm very grateful and honored to call you all my friends.
Thundergon
Now this guy likes nice things.
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
Anybody working a dkng play for earnings nov 5? Haven't been in it since the spac reverse merger
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
NRD09 said:

Anybody working a dkng play for earnings nov 5? Haven't been in it since the spac reverse merger

The chart looks like crap. Probably as good of a time to get in it as any.
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
Not exactly a glowing endorsement! Lol
ryanhnc10
AG
NRD09 said:

It did just fill a large gap from a few months ago. I was hoping it would take that out. The only other one I see is around $37 or so from way back.
irish pete ag06
AG
NRD09 said:

irish pete ag06
AG
irish pete ag06 said:

irish pete ag06 said:

irish pete ag06 said:

irish pete ag06 said:

irish pete ag06 said:

irish pete ag06 said:

BEKE

I know nothing about this one actual ticker. Just looking at option flow and the chart.

Major OTM call buying happening before the bell for the December. Volume also greater than OI.

Chart looks primed. It's tested $22 resistance twice in the last couple months and been rejected both times. Closed right at it on Friday.

Gonna be monitoring this one Monday for a possible entry if it can show a clear breakout above $22.
I entered the Dec $25 call Monday. Doubled my position today when the dip got bought up.

Looking at the volume shelf, if this thing can crack $22 with some authority, it looks like it can really run.
Cracking $22 and holding at the moment. Calls are up nicely.

After BEKE took off this morning it held and consolidated on the $23 level. Nice to see some consolidation for the next leg up. Option flow looks the same. Looking at the volume profile in my previous message, this thing could trade pretty thin between here and up to $50. By no means am I Zack Morris with obscene PT, but I can see it getting into the 30s over the next several weeks.
BEKE is a freaking machine!!!

Wow, more BEKE lunacy on the unusual whales. Another half million slapped on the ask for OTM November calls.

Still riding with my original BEKE calls (although I should have sold around the morning pop and re-entered late in the day. There has been a morning pop every day of the past week.

Option flow continues to be very bullish amongs the whales

Hourly on the left and daily on the right. $25 will be some tough resistance, but man if it can break it with confirmation I think it can fly. I sound like a broken record... I know.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
That would be a great get at $22
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
Noticed that gap fill.
Philip J Fry
AG
Am I stupid to buy SPCE expecting to fill the gap back to 24 soon?
ProgN

This is bad news for all of us.
Triple_Bagger
Let's go Brandon!
BTFD
irish pete ag06
AG
ProgN said:

This is bad news for all of us.
So are we gonna get a refund if we hold and take a loss later on?
agdaddy04
AG
No freaking way this passes, right?
irish pete ag06
AG
This guy is a pretty good follow for some trade ideas. Posts tickers that had an inside bar on the daily with the premise of playing calls or puts either way it breaks. I've been following for only a few days, but seems like a pretty damn simple way to play some calls or puts.

Brewmaster
AG
I'll believe it when I see it. Dems have lost the ability to get anything done, no infrastructure bill for Brandon (they don't have the votes, and will continue to be divided).
First Page Last Page
Page 4580 of 6619

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.