Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,043,599 Views | 231655 Replies | Last: 1 min ago by Heineken-Ashi
Ags2013
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Man I feel like I've been averaging down on WWR forever. Hopefully some good news comes soon.
Bob Knights Paper Hands
$275 as major resistance. I push all my allotted chips in at $280.
Bob Knights Paper Hands
jbeck3487 said:

Watching the 775 area on TSLA for a bounce.

Seven sixty-one!
Seven sixty-one!
Please go down to seven sixty-one!

/Sung to the yellow submarine tune.
Ccutamu
UAMY up 12% today. It's being mentioned in the same breath as CEI on twitter that it is a carbon capture play. It is already 4X its normal volume for the day. FJ brought it to the board some time back I think. 10/15 $1C volume at 13,500 for the day as well.

Anyone with any more knowledge on the company?
Bob Knights Paper Hands
VIX rising. Back above 23.

Why doesn't Prog post the "hold on to your butts" gif anymore? I miss that about life.
Saltyag15
AG
What the hell is going on with ENG? I mean, I like it, but it's bouncing around more than a pair of DD's on the beach. I can't find any news on it over the last week. Maybe a WSB type deal got ahold of it?
wanderer
Energy is up
FTAG 2000
AG
Saltyag15 said:

What the hell is going on with ENG? I mean, I like it, but it's bouncing around more than a pair of DD's on the beach. I can't find any news on it over the last week. Maybe a WSB type deal got ahold of it?
It's an infrastructure play, tied to the trillion dollar deals being negotiated up in D.C.

It got picked up early today and has run up from the 2.40 area.

The oscillation is just in shorts, I assume.
Triple_Bagger
$RGS

This weeks volume is the highest weekly volume in at least 2 years (and it's only noon on Wednesday)
This months volume is the highest ever for the stock.
trip98
AG
Saltyag15 said:

I've been selling cc on half to lower cost. When they expire I sell out at 3 months again. August expired and new basis was 2.80. waited couple weeks and on September 9thi sold a December 2.50 call for 0.35 so i would be net free on half if called out.
Of course now it runs! Same thing happened when i sild the august calls. It spiked above 3.20 and then came down. Im never lucky enough to sell when its high
BT1395
AG
Someone talk me out of buying ROKU $350 March 2022 calls.

Signed,
Addict
cjo03
AG
RGS all over the place.. hey spine guy, can you sew up whoever's brain you're working on and let us know what happens next?
wanderer
Lucky enough or patient enough?

I'm just kidding (sorta). Just because your previous calls expired, that doesn't mean you have to turn right around and sell another round. Try and wait for a bit of a premium pop. That being said, I've been known to screw up on timing of covered calls before.
Triple_Bagger
$RGS

You could do a buy-write today and have a net cost under the 52-week low for this stock.

Buy 100 shares @$4.10
Sell a 10/15 C5 @0.50

Net cost = $3.60 (52-week low $3.64)

If it runs and finishes over $5 on 10/15, you make 39% on your investment, which is a pretty good return for a 2-week investment. If it doesn't, you own the shares at the lowest price of the year.
BaylorSpineGuy
Hold tight friends!

My wife's red-ass uncle is in for 2,000 shares and my Radiology buddy just took a swing about an hour ago with 3,500 shares.

I can only imagine shorts are trying to cover. Unreal volume today. 12M shares today already.

I heard there was quarterly call but have not heard actual details. Sounds like they are positioning to be well suited for 2022 and beyond. Have to imagine it's more than that though with this kind of volume. My guess is we hear something good soon.
FTAG 2000
AG
BT1395 said:

Signed,
Addict

Well, if you believe in the price, you will likely get to buy it cheaper.

It's below all the EMAs, support is down at 275 going back to May. And the Nasdaq itself at the macro level is still downtrending.

BT1395
AG
AG 2000' said:

BT1395 said:

Signed,
Addict

Well, if you believe in the price, you will likely get to buy it cheaper.

It's below all the EMAs, support is down at 275 going back to May. And the Nasdaq itself at the macro level is still downtrending.

Thanks for the slap to the face - I needed that. Got an itchy trigger finger right now...
Ccutamu
Ccutamu said:

UAMY up 12% today. It's being mentioned in the same breath as CEI on twitter that it is a carbon capture play. It is already 4X its normal volume for the day. FJ brought it to the board some time back I think. 10/15 $1C volume at 13,500 for the day as well.

Anyone with any more knowledge on the company?
It just ripped another 12%... might be something to it. Volume now at 6X normal daily volume.
BaylorSpineGuy
Giant red candle on SPY 1 min candle. 500K+ shares.
TexasAg2017
AG
Double_Bagger said:

$RGS

You could do a buy-write today and have a net cost under the 52-week low for this stock.

Buy 100 shares @$4.10
Sell a 10/15 C5 @0.50

If it runs and finishes over $5 on 10/15, you make 39% on your investment, which is a pretty good return for a 2-week investment. If it doesn't, you own the shares at the lowest price of the year.

Did this but with the 7.5s

Bought 100 at 3.81 and sold the 7.5s for .35
McInnis 03
AG
Alright you hoes, I bought some RGS and immediately put in a GTC order for $40. Short those shares f'ers.
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
BaylorSpineGuy
I spy your green candle.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
So what just happened? SPY...
sts7049
AG
Saltyag15 said:

i can't seem to visualize your example. can you post a pic?
FTAG 2000
AG
Are there any bond related tickers that are good to track that correspond to overall market sentiment?

i.e., if they go up or down in a particular direction, it's going to have a corresponding impact on the market macros?

Sort of an early canary in the goldmine?
TMOOSE
wow - what a jump.
FJ43
TMOOSE said:

wow - what a jump.
Lower high....watch for the fade.....
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

TMOOSE
Picking up PUTS here?
FJ43
TMOOSE said:

Picking up PUTS here?
No not yet for me.....watching though.
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

Triple_Bagger
TexasAg2017 said:

Double_Bagger said:

$RGS

Buy 100 shares @$4.10
Sell a 10/15 C5 @0.50

Did this but with the 7.5s

Bought 100 at 3.81 and sold the 7.5s for .35
Nice! I just got a fill at $3.99 and sold the 10/15 C5 @0.50 (net cost $3.49/share)
Ferris Wheel Allstar
AG
McInnis 03 said:

Alright you hoes, I bought some RGS and immediately put in a GTC order for $40. Short those shares f'ers.
something like this?

Action
Sell

REGIS CORP MINN COM (RGS)
Limit
$40.00
Good Until Date
McInnis 03
AG
BaylorSpineGuy said:

I spy your green candle.
Not without an electron microscope you don't
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
McInnis 03
AG
yes

B&I Key:
cjo03
AG
McInnis 03 said:

BaylorSpineGuy said:

I spy your green candle.
Not without an electron microscope you don't

to be fair, if anyone has access to one, it's probably him.
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
Mcinnis you may be on to something with this ORH stuff...
First Page Last Page
Page 4510 of 6619

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.