Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,046,353 Views | 231655 Replies | Last: 4 hrs ago by Heineken-Ashi
BaylorSpineGuy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
RGS preparing for liftoff. Someone just slugged 1M shares. Pumped the stock almost 10 cents. Let's party.
FJ43
Looking at 10/19 VIX puts.

20p are 1.10/1.15ish right now. I will wait until end of day to see if we get any spike into close.

Month and QTR end this week FYI
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

zag213004
AG
BaylorSpineGuy said:

RGS preparing for liftoff. Someone just slugged 1M shares. Pumped the stock almost 10 cents. Let's party.

In at 3.85 let's do this!!!
BaylorSpineGuy
I'm holding 2,000 at 3.84. About to buy more calls.
BaylorSpineGuy
Now holding 30 $5C and 2,000 total shares. Let's squeeze!

Now if my 430 SPY puts expiring Friday would just go ITM alaready, I'd be a happy man.
Ccutamu
BaylorSpineGuy said:

Now if my 430 SPY puts expiring Friday would just go ITM alaready, I'd be a happy man.

BSG...did you go 10/15 or 11/19 $5C?
BaylorSpineGuy
I bought 10/15 calls. Creates a liquidity problem more acutely and may be more probable for gamma action.
AgShaun00
AG
investment advise on bourbon.

I have a way to get OFC 1994. I am told this could sell for 8-10k. I can get it at retail. Am I being told correct info here?
Killin Me Smalls
AG
https://texags.com/forums/67/topics/1930546/last#last

These guys would know.
BlueTaze
AG 2000' said:

RIG grinding.

Classic John Carter "TTM squeeze" breakout on daily for short term. Plus all the supply chain issues as Northern hemisphere opens up and enters winter on the medium term.

Plus it was rec'd by OA few months back and a best in class drill contractor.
jimbo9821
AG
No clue on how much you can get it for.... on the open market, probably pretty close to that. bourbon collecting has become the new art.

but if you can can several bottles, im sure there are folks on this board including myself that love some broubon!
FTAG 2000
AG
AgShaun00 said:

I have a way to get OFC 1994. I am told this could sell for 8-10k. I can get it at retail. Am I being told correct info here?
What's your retail price? I'm in a group, last two of these have gone for 3900 and 4300.
Brewmaster
AG
AgShaun00 said:

hook an old roommate up dog!
BlueTaze
Anyone following CEI?

Small cap squeeze oil play from Zack Morris, already 10x from .33

On anyone's radar?
Brewmaster
AG
BlueTaze said:

Anyone following CEI?

On anyone's radar?
I'm watching to see when it gets shorted hard, lol. I was hoping that was $3, but no luck so far. Just looking for a dip to scalp.
FJ43
BlueTaze said:

Anyone following CEI?

On anyone's radar?
30k called it out a while back. I just exited the balance of my shares this week. Think he has about 20% of his remaining if I remember right.
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.

BlueTaze
Yeah, sometimes I wonder when Zack starts posting his P/L screenshots and CEI pumps he is probably laddering out.
agdaddy04
AG
Man, had been busy today so didn't get a chance to check until now. Account down 3.5% on the day. Ouch.

Did just get a couple thousand shares into RGS though.
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
Ccutamu said:

BaylorSpineGuy said:

BSG...did you go 10/15 or 11/19 $5C?

I followed the flow with March 7.5/12.5 spreads
zag213004
AG
BaylorSpineGuy said:

What's your Target price on $RGS?
cptthunder
Are we going to go for the end of day SPY break or bounce of 433?
ProgN
AgShaun00 said:

Not sure about the current price but I know for a fact that supplies are tightening for everything due to glass and plastic shortages, so sell it higher than your best offer, imo.
FJ43
Bought VIX 10/19 20P

Triple_Bagger
Double_Bagger said:

AG 2000' said:

I grabbed some KMI on the natural gas news.

Would like to get some EQT and LNG as well, need better price points for entry. Or may just grab some LNG calls but those are probably juiced.
EQT is at the top of the channel it's been in all year. I'd wait to enter around $20 we if we get back there. It could run if it breaks $23, but I hope it doesn't yet. I picked up some shares last week at $19 as a winter play and sold 10/15 C21s against all my shares......
EQT Announces Public Offering Of Common Stock By Selling Shareholders

PITTSBURGH , Sept. 28, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- EQT Corporation (the Company or EQT) today announced the commencement of an underwritten public offering of 25,930,000 shares of its common stock by certain shareholders who received the shares as a part of the Company's acquisition of Alta Resources Development, LLC's upstream and midstream subsidiaries (the Offering). Such selling shareholders intend to grant the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 3,889,500 shares of the Company's common stock. EQT will not sell any shares of its common stock in the Offering and will not receive any proceeds from the sale of the shares being offered by the selling shareholders. The Offering is subject to market and other conditions, and there can be no assurance as to whether or when the Offering may be completed.

Should give you the entry price you were looking for and I'll get to keep my shares I sold C21s against.
BaylorSpineGuy
WWR ^3.

Just kidding. I'm gonna plan to make strategic cuts into my shares as this thing takes off.

There is a definite gap around $7. Supposedly there is one around $5, but I can't see it on daily chart.

I think those are first two targets.

Even 6 months ago, it was a $14 stock. I honestly am far too amateur to guess a final price, but this is a LEGIT squeeze potential. If boatloads of options are bought and sold ATM or immediately OTM, a gamma squeeze could be in order due to lack of liquidity.

I'm probably gonna cut my shares some at $6, but the shares are in my brokerage account so will have to trust my guy to get me out safe. The options are in my "fun/losing money" account.
zag213004
AG
AH 4.30
ProgN
I just heard on the radio that cotton futures hit a 10 yr high today. Transitory inflation my ass.
BaylorSpineGuy
Oh, it's on, now. Unusual Whales tweeted it out. Lid is gonna blow on this one! That guy has so many Twitter followers.

May buy more shares in the morning. Have surgery first thing in the morning. But hopefully done by 9 am.
ProgN
BaylorSpineGuy said:

Oh, it's on, now. Unusual Whales tweeted it out. Lid is gonna blow on this one! That guy has so many Twitter followers.

May buy more shares in the morning. Have surgery first thing in the morning. But hopefully done by 9 am.
I bet you talk stocks during surgeries, don't you?
BaylorSpineGuy
I have obsessive personality. There's only one way into neurosurgery…..and it ain't by giving half effort.

I talk history, science, anatomy, stocks, literature, Spanish (my college major), and any number of things.

But yes, I definitely love a good chat about stocks. Usually while listening to Eric Clapton, Texas Country, or 90s hip-hop. Lol
FJ43
BaylorSpineGuy said:

I have obsessive personality. There's only one way into neurosurgery…..and it ain't by giving half effort.

I talk history, science, anatomy, stocks, literature, Spanish (my college major), and any number of things.

But yes, I definitely love a good chat about stocks. Usually while listening to Eric Clapton, Texas Country, or 90s hip-hop. Lol
All I can say is you're a welcome addition to this board.

drred4
BaylorSpineGuy said:

are you Dr. Strange
Troy91
AG
drred4 said:

BaylorSpineGuy said:

are you Dr. Strange
Well, he is now.
FTAG 2000
AG
BaylorSpineGuy said:

WWR ^3.

Just kidding. I'm gonna plan to make strategic cuts into my shares as this thing takes off.

There is a definite gap around $7. Supposedly there is one around $5, but I can't see it on daily chart.

I think those are first two targets.

Even 6 months ago, it was a $14 stock. I honestly am far too amateur to guess a final price, but this is a LEGIT squeeze potential. If boatloads of options are bought and sold ATM or immediately OTM, a gamma squeeze could be in order due to lack of liquidity.

I'm probably gonna cut my shares some at $6, but the shares are in my brokerage account so will have to trust my guy to get me out safe. The options are in my "fun/losing money" account.

I see resistance at 5.1 and 7.01 headed back up. All gaps have been filled (that's what she said).

Ragoo
AG
zwhag2010 said:

AH 4.30
what ticker?
First Page Last Page
Page 4506 of 6619

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.