Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,028,881 Views | 231616 Replies | Last: 9 hrs ago by ProgN
ProgN
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Red Pear Luke said:

Can someone tell me I am crazy or did the font styles on the entireity of texags change? Like reading posts and the message boards now seems off to me.
FJ43
LOYAL AG said:

FJ43 said:

Fed Speakers Tues 9/28/21

Charles Evans Speaks
9:00 AM ET

Jerome Powell
Senate Banking Committee
9:30 AM ET

James Bullard Speaks
1:40 PM ET

Raphael Bostic Speaks
3:00 PM ET

James Bullard Speaks
7:00 PM ET
This would actually be useful on a week to week basis. Do they publish their speaking schedule each week somewhere nice and easy where we can go get it and post it here? The market isn't as sensitive to the others but Powell in particular is good for a flash crash every time he speaks.
You can get it off the Fed site but its not 'clean'.

This follow posts these regularly.

Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

Farmer @ Johnsongrass, TX
G Money said:

What are you seeing/hearing on the socializing rental properties?
I'm not Tomas but my phone was catching newsfeed last night like this linked article below.

https://www.archpaper.com/2021/09/berlin-votes-socialize-200000-rental-properties-non-binding-referendum/
LOYAL AG
AG
SP500 Daily. Several things going on here:

• Volume profile on the right is built from past 12 months.
  • Yellow dashed line is the last "big" bar of volume on this profile. It served as support last week and we bounced off of it.
  • Channel is roughly the past 12 months.
  • Thick red dashed line is the middle of the volume profile.
  • EMA's are 8, 21, 50 and 200.

I said a couple of times last week that we needed to reclaim this channel soon or we'd see more downside as the bottom started to act as resistance and that's what I think is happening. At a minimum I think we see a retest of that 4360 area that served as support last week. If we lose that area the volume gets pretty thin until you get into the mid-4200's. Right now in the short term I think that has to be considered. If we lose 4360 volume doesn't pick back up until 4230 area. If we were to reach that far we'd also be roughly touching the 200 EMA which we haven't touched since Oct, 2019 other than March, 2020 when it all crashed.

A fearful society is a compliant society. That's why Democrats and criminals prefer their victims to be unarmed. Gun Control is not about guns, it's about control.
Farmer @ Johnsongrass, TX
It'll will be a green day today because I'll be outside for most of it. Hope you guys make a lot of money!
FTAG 2000
AG
I grabbed some KMI on the natural gas news.

Would like to get some EQT and LNG as well, need better price points for entry. Or may just grab some LNG calls but those are probably juiced.
FJ43
Farmer @ Johnsongrass, TX said:

G Money said:

I'm not Tomas but my phone was catching newsfeed last night like this linked article below.

https://www.archpaper.com/2021/09/berlin-votes-socialize-200000-rental-properties-non-binding-referendum/
I would guess the majority of those voting for that have no idea the long term implications.
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.

McInnis 03
AG
McInnis 03 said:

Tomas Hermensa said:

McInnis 03 said:

Gold taking it on the nose this morning.

You would think with massive inflation, uncertainty in the market, and fears about socializing rental properties that people would be running to buy gold. I guess all that money goes to NFTs and crypto these days?
I went long on MGC (micro gold) and got stopped, switched to SIL (micro silver) and caught a bottom so, so far so good.
Y'all, silver is a hell of a drug.
LOYAL AG
AG
Farmer @ Johnsongrass, TX said:

It'll will be a green day today because I'll be outside for most of it. Hope you guys make a lot of money!
Good to know! We'll keep you posted!

Statistically speaking Tuesdays are almost literally a coin toss.
A fearful society is a compliant society. That's why Democrats and criminals prefer their victims to be unarmed. Gun Control is not about guns, it's about control.
Bob Knights Paper Hands
G Money said:

For now I think it's all based on Germany's recent move that way. I think I read something on here, but I also received a text and an email from some friends who are really heavy into real estate complaining about it. I can't image that happening in the US, much less in Texas, but I have been surprised a few times the past 18 months.
Bob Knights Paper Hands
TSLA to the rest of the market: "GFYADIAF"
Ragoo
AG
Hey ROKU, go ahead and flush to $300 so we can get this **** out of the way and flip back long. K thx.
H-town ag
AG
$EGOC today on fire!
Bob Knights Paper Hands
Any news on Qualtrics $XM? Second big red day in a row. I couldn't find anything in Seeking alpha, Google, or Twitter. I still have Oct$45 calls.
Killin Me Smalls
AG
H-town ag said:

$EGOC today on fire!

Whoa!! Popped yesterday too. I was starting to lose faith after it dropped below $.01
BayAg_14
Tomas Hermensa said:

TSLA to the rest of the market: "GFYADIAF"

This aged like milk.
Philip J Fry
AG
Quite a red candle there in WWR.
H-town ag
AG
$CEI is up another 18% this morning at 3.20. Zach keeps pumping.
BullSprig07
AG
H-town ag said:

$CEI is up another 18% this morning at 3.20. Zach keeps pumping.
I trimmed some but still propping my whole account up right now
Water Turkey07
FTAG 2000
AG
Anyone got a read on ATER? Chart is bipolar the last two weeks.
Red Pear Luke (BCS)
Sponsor
AG
ProgN said:

Red Pear Luke said:

Can someone tell me I am crazy or did the font styles on the entireity of texags change? Like reading posts and the message boards now seems off to me.

Triple_Bagger
AG 2000' said:

Would like to get some EQT and LNG as well, need better price points for entry. Or may just grab some LNG calls but those are probably juiced.
EQT is at the top of the channel it's been in all year. I'd wait to enter around $20 we if we get back there. It could run if it breaks $23, but I hope it doesn't yet. I picked up some shares last week at $19 as a winter play and sold 10/15 C21s against all my shares......
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
Why is there a Thursday spy expiration this week? Last day of month?
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
NRD09 said:

NRD09 said:

Anybody looked into mgy? Thinking buy-writes for August may be an easy/ safe 10% return. Earnings aug 3
Edit: looks like good support around $15, I'm going to sell $15 july puts this week then if i don't get assigned I'll buy the shares and sell the $15 aug calls

I just sold these expiring puts for .8

Guess who got these shares called away at $15 + .8 premium
FJ43

VIX at 22 boys

Philip J Fry
AG
On SAVA, if it breaks through 62 on the down side today, I'd the next stop 56? I completely exited this morning at 65 and looking for a good re-entry point.
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
Next stop is 88. I just bought weekly 75 calls for a buck on this little shake out
SF2004
AG
What is causing this sell off?
FTAG 2000
AG
Double_Bagger said:

AG 2000' said:

EQT is at the top of the channel it's been in all year. I'd wait to enter around $20 we if we get back there. It could run if it breaks $23, but I hope it doesn't yet. I picked up some shares last week at $19 as a winter play and sold 10/15 C21s against all my shares......
Good call.
ProgN
SF2004 said:

Inflation fears
FTAG 2000
AG
SF2004 said:

Bond market.
BrokeAssAggie
We seeing money move to Energy?
TxAgLaw03RW
AG
FJB
BrokeAssAggie
ProgN
CrazyRichAggie said:

He should add Congress to that bill. Those cheating *******s make a ton off of insider trading, as well as their family members.
First Page Last Page
Page 4503 of 6618

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.